Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Sliding into say hello during half time.  My eating habit is bbq and sweet potato with sugar and cinnamon.   Nevermind, wrong program.

I saw the sneak preview, and I must say that Stephani seems to be imitating Rebecca with her references to her 27 year old toy boy.  I guess they think we will forget that their "fiances" are young.   Stephani is such a copy cat of Rebecca, no wonder she has to do the hula hoop thing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Yara acting like being pregnant is a surprise...she has been dating for years...had an engagement...and can't tell me she had been saving herself for jovi....she never stops complaining...not her plan...please!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm jealous of you vaccine recipients - NJ here, I'll be 74 Feb 5th - can't get an appointment anywhere.   People are jumping the line.   If you smoke you are in the same group I'm in.  Staying home for sure.

My 92 year old mother hasn't heard word one in Massachusetts re: her vaccine status. I'm 66 and healthy so I'm probably looking at April earliest. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m in US and where I live I’ll be lucky to get it in the Spring at the earliest. Unless Biden does something to change things sooner. 
Pregnancy tests can be bought over the counter WTH Yara. 

I think things will really speed up in about a month when the Johnson and Johnson one shot vaccine becomes available

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm jealous of you vaccine recipients - NJ here, I'll be 74 Feb 5th - can't get an appointment anywhere.   People are jumping the line.   If you smoke you are in the same group I'm in.  Staying home for sure.

I'm in South FL and it is an ordeal to get an appointment.   Hope I can get one soon!

• Love 4
On 1/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, Boston said:

My birthday is today..60.. oy, i still feel like 40 and i have few wrinkles.. My mother has ALOT. . I thought this day would be horrible, but it's really not.  I have heard from all my brothers and laughed so much.  Old age isn't that bad.  I still am dumbfounded.  Loved tonight's show.. in a bad way!

Happy belated!! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am going to get mine at the VA, hopefully in a couple of weeks. I think it will be Pfizer

Our local health department is amazing.  I completed a survey on their Facebook page which asked if you would like to sign up for emails with more information.  I did, and less than a week later had an email with sign up information for a drive through clinic.  It filled up in minutes, but I got in!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am going to get mine at the VA, hopefully in a couple of weeks. I think it will be Pfizer

The VA in DC called my dad tonight (7:30 on a Sunday!) and gave him an appointment to get the vaccine on Wednesday (Pfizer). I am so relieved. This is honestly the first time I've been grateful he's in the VA health system.

• Love 10

Where is Brandon’s mother when you need her?  An unplanned pregnancy with Jovi?  Lord her these morons.  And what kind of doctor would tell a twenty something she may not be able to get pregnant when she still has her reproductive system?

• Love 13
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I think things will really speed up in about a month when the Johnson and Johnson one shot vaccine becomes available

I hope so and some big box pharmacies like Walgreens are saying they ordered the vaccine to give there but might not be for some time yet. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

...and Amy Winehouse (though the talent level of Club 27 seemed to have dropped precipitously 🤷‍♀️)

And Robert Johnson, Jim Morrison.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

@doublemint I too am in NJ and cannot get an appt for my 84 year old mom. The rollout is horrible. And I’m tired of people telling me if we just worked “harder” at getting an appointment we would.  And you can just say you’re a smoker or have hypertension and get in that group, it’s all an “honor” system. I’m highly disgruntled.

On topic...Julia is highly disgruntled.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

She should’ve gone with Brandon’s mom and Julia...

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Yara, maybe you should have gotten a second opinion from a doctor and then got some birth control.

Just now, hisbunkie said:

Where is Brandon’s mother when you need her?  An unplanned pregnancy with Jovi?  Lord her these morons.  And what kind of doctor would tell a twenty something she may not be able to get pregnant when she still has her reproductive system?

Just now, mmecorday said:

So Yara's pregnant with a bouncing baby Jovi. I hope that baby doesn't chew its way out of the womb.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

...and Amy Winehouse (though the talent level of Club 27 seemed to have dropped precipitously 🤷‍♀️)

Have you ever heard Amy's jazz stuff before her "Rehab" days?? I hate jazz but I loved it.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I’m 70 and got my appointment at 1:00 AM the day after Governor Murphy lowered the age to 65+. I was registered but no way was I waiting to be invited! People have the best luck checking throughout the day and late at night and refresh, refresh, refresh. 

Just wanted to come back and say an elderly friend had to go to the ER today for a painful foot problem that turned out to be cellulitis. She never said anything about the vaccine, and was surprised to see they had given her an appointment on her discharge papers for the first shot. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7