Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just got a great new job...benefits, pension, unionized etc. I start Feb 1. I was happy until today as my dad is in ICU with brain bleeding and multiple broken bones. I can’t go visit due to COVID so here I sit by the phone waiting for updates.

Sending hugs and good thoughts to your dad. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just got a great new job...benefits, pension, unionized etc. I start Feb 1. I was happy until today as my dad is in ICU with brain bleeding and multiple broken bones. I can’t go visit due to COVID so here I sit by the phone waiting for updates.

I am so sorry.  Hope everything is ok!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Gosh, hope he's gonna be okay. We'll all keep him in our thoughts.

Edited by Trackdawg
Arrgh
  • Love 12

Stephanie wearing a mask with photo of herself and Ryan on it made me spit out my drink. What is it about older women like Rebecca and Stephanie who feel the need to wear clothing with photos of themselves and their betrothed on it?  Stephanie packing clothes that she bought for Ryan and being all excited because she found matching accessories made me remember when my mom used to buy Garanimals for me as a kid.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Jeez, so sorry about your dad.  Happy to hear about the new job though.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sending hugs. And matching bathing suits. And $3000 watches. xo

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My husband had a brain bleed when he had an Aortic Dissection. He is fine now. best wishes for your dad

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Stephanie packing clothes that she bought for Ryan and being all excited because she found matching accessories made me remember when my mom used to buy Garanimals for me as a kid.

Anyone remember Health Tex outfits? I think that's what they were called. We got them at Sears.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Pfizer or Moderna?!

No to the red lipstick, Natalie! Gotta admit that her blue eyes are stunning!

Cougar Alert! I don't think Ryan is going to be all that thrilled. 

Moderna

• Love 5