Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does Natalie not allow pasta at night? This chick is weird. 

Pasta at night sailor's delight. Pasta at morning, sailor take warning.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

And seriously? She's home all day! She couldn't have a meal on the table for poor old Big Red?? 

During the pandemic, I have become the June Cleaver in my relationship. I do all the cooking and to be honest, I love it! The only thing I don't like about cooking is cleaning up afterwards.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son went to school with a guy whose head was shaped like a piece of toast. 

I want to see a picture.

ETA: I cannot stop laughing at that description.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Now Natalie's talking like some high falutin' snooty bitch.  " I want him to feel pain"  "A low class drunk man"....  Mikey, Mikey, Mikey... Call Uncle Bo real quick.  Pack her ass up and take her to the airport. NOW.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Christ, now his father is telling Brandon he can't bring Julia a lousy cup of fucking tea? What. An. Asshole. Brandon, grow a pair for fucks sake. 

This scene is why I don't date guys who live with their parents. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I want to see a picture.

I doubted, to be sure. Then I saw him, It was really true! We still laugh about it to this day. He still lives here and Salem's a small town, he sees him around from time to time and always tells me "I saw Fernando today. His head still looks like a piece of toast."

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Guys I had an employee who constantly bragged about her 128 IQ. I had to speak to her multiple times about her behaviour. She quit for a job I knew was a poor fit ( I more than tolerated her shit) and gently tried to discourage her. She got fired within 6 weeks and now does minimal freelance work for very obscure companies. IQ means nothing. She had zero emotional intelligence.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14