Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My attempt at humour, I have no idea what my IQ is.

Doesn't matter, us high IQ'rs will use any excuse to talk about it. It's required in Mensa.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

She said he was drunk amd she was scared of him..uhm...well THAT'S  not gonna end well.  I mean she's already setting him up for a domestic accusation setup.  That should get her a ticket back home!  She scares me.

That comment about her being scared of him shook me too.

Good point - she scares me as well.

That cat of Mike's better watch out 24/7. And keep the claws sharp.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Doesn't matter, us high IQ'rs will use any excuse to talk about it. It's required in Mensa.

I will take an online nowI I’m betting average tho, will you still like me tho? I got the street smarts!

ETA Took an online test and I scored 120, which is higher than Natalie

Disclaimer: It was online, so....

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7

I am watching this discovery mess and Adam the past translator is on with Yazan. Brit is promising tea but so far has come across as insincere and useless but TLC is being overly kind to Brit....she seems to find it all quite funny.

”they are implying I am a prostitute”...ummm you are though. Brit is only being asked to comment on social media comments that support her.  I can’t believe they want to charge extra for this crap.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I will take an online ne, I. Betting average tho, will you still like me tho? I got the street smarts!

For sure! Us smart folks don't look down on anyone. Online courses will raise your IQ score at least 100 points! Good luck, you will be as smart as me in no time!

/s  just in case

I think street smarts are better FYI,  they will keep you alive.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Is there no episode thread for this ep?

I don’t think so....Ari and Bini are commenting from different locations...are they separated? I call BS on Ari’s story of her mom ‘saving’ her Aunt in Argentina.  I watch those kidnapped abroad shows and there is no way this is true.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good for you Julia. Stick up for yourself.

Wait, Natalie is bragging about her IQ? Her slightly above average IQ? Dear lord I'll retire to Bedlam. 

As someone who tests people for an IQ, 110 is the high end of average.  No big deal really, and she is still a shrew and a bitch so there is that......

1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

She said he was drunk and she was scared of him..uhm...well THAT'S  not gonna end well.  I mean she's already setting him up for a domestic accusation setup.  That should get her a ticket back home!  She scares me.

Yep, he had one beer?  Maybe two?  As someone who is married to someone six foot seven it takes WAAAAY more than two beers to get to drunk.  If living there is so horrible. go back to your 500 square foot apt with your mom.

1 hour ago, Arynm said:

I have an IQ of 140. Doesn't mean anything. Still having another glass of wine, and not working on a farm I don't care about.

Mine is up there too - big deal,  I still don't make enough where we DON'T qualify for a stimulus check so........no wine for me but not working on a farm I don't care about, being treated as an indentured servant.

• Love 2

Maybe US immigration keeps an eye out for this show. Granted, it is 'drama' and not a documentary. The family should have laid out the expectations for Julia's stay. Has anyone asked her what she plans to do in America? What kind of job she might be looking for, etc.?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Hey all. Would’ve been here sooner if it weren’t for my city currently being an occupied territory with fences and barbed wire all around and having to show ID to people with guns to prove I live here but ya know, don’t want to get scolded about the “pOLiTics pOlicY” so let’s do some stress eating and have a nervous shaky hand toast to our favorite group of losers! I need my Zied so mash right now. 

If you look out the window you might see Brandon’s parents, I kid, I kid!

And Micah, Rebecca’s daughter’s dopey-ass fiancé. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/10/2021 at 9:55 PM, Doublemint said:

WOW - Steph's neck is wrinkled - she is 10 yrs older than she claims.   Early 60's for sure.

My birthday is today..60.. oy, i still feel like 40 and i have few wrinkles.. My mother has ALOT. . I thought this day would be horrible, but it's really not.  I have heard from all my brothers and laughed so much.  Old age isn't that bad.  I still am dumbfounded.  Loved tonight's show.. in a bad way!

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Hi everyone. I'm watching the repeat of tonight's show. So...

While the 'rents are away, Brandon and Julia played in the hot tub. Betty could tell  the next day just by sniffing the air,  but blamed it on seeing the  askew cover. And the cloudy water... eww

Zied just got here and he's already bored with Rebecca's lifestyle.

Natalie deciding to snoop for her discarded ring just adds to her weirdness. At least the cat is happy, she has company all day and gets groomed more often!

Yara hanging out with Jovi's family....   they could've skipped them this week.

• Love 5

Andrew finally heard from Amira. Glad she's safe. But she sure didn't get to enjoy that rendezvous in Mexico.

Tarik tells Hazel there's all kinds of women to meet in Virginia. So, why then did he have to go on-line to find her, and then their ex, Minty? Who he's still in contact with even though they've all broken up.

Oh... Zied video calls home and shows his mom Rebecca's place. She doesn't seem too impressed with open floor plan and exposed brick walls....

• Love 5
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

If Brandon was smart, he’d convert it to a marijuana farm 

I thought the same about all Mike's land in Washington state. Can you imagine twitchy Natalie living on a pot farm? LOL! I bet she'd develop a taste for fried food then! But at least she'd chill TF out.

• LOL 7

Whoo! That argument between Mike and Natalie! 😲 If she sees him as low IQ,  low class, disrespectful, always gone, and who knows what else, she need to take herself back to Ukraine and get a man of her station. Too bad that guy, Sasha is with Emily, he has the same energy as she does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Boston said:

My birthday is today..60.. oy, i still feel like 40 and i have few wrinkles.. My mother has ALOT. . I thought this day would be horrible, but it's really not.  I have heard from all my brothers and laughed so much.  Old age isn't that bad.  I still am dumbfounded.  Loved tonight's show.. in a bad way!

Happy Birthday!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My attempt at humour, I have no idea what my IQ is.

The only reason I know mine is because my friends and I broke into the guidance counselor's office and read our files when we were in high school. Its 145 and I have derived no benefit from that data point, being lazy and unambitious. I have no talent for anything except snarking with strangers on the internet. I don't invent time travel devices in my garage. I could never even figure out algebra. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I will take an online nowI I’m betting average tho, will you still like me tho? I got the street smarts!

ETA Took an online test and I scored 120, which is higher than Natalie

Disclaimer: It was online, so....

I'm street stupid.

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The only reason I know mine is because my friends and I broke into the guidance counselor's office and read our files when we were in high school. Its 145 and I have derived no benefit from that data point, being lazy and unambitious. I have no talent for anything except snarking with strangers on the internet. I don't invent time travel devices in my garage. I could never even figure out algebra. 

Me too.  I mean, if I am so dang smart......why am I am still working?  Why is my income not in the six figures?  (I am a sped teacher.....it is NOT, I assure you!)  

Happy Birthday @Boston!!!!

9 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I thought the same about all Mike's land in Washington state. Can you imagine twitchy Natalie living on a pot farm? LOL! I bet she'd develop a taste for fried food then! But at least she'd chill TF out.

He really should invest and turn that into a pot plant - and I don't smoke pot but I think it should be legal - he could make a FORTUNE.  Natalie should smoke a few bowls ON THE DAILY and chill the hell out.  Living in a nice home, backed up against a beautiful forest, with a kitty witty to keep me company?  Yes please.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Me too.  I mean, if I am so dang smart......why am I am still working?  Why is my income not in the six figures?  (I am a sped teacher.....it is NOT, I assure you!)  

Happy Birthday @Boston!!!!

He really should invest and turn that into a pot plant - and I don't smoke pot but I think it should be legal - he could make a FORTUNE.  Natalie should smoke a few bowls ON THE DAILY and chill the hell out.  Living in a nice home, backed up against a beautiful forest, with a kitty witty to keep me company?  Yes please.

Thank you @Mrs. Hanson  I just got a surprise delivery from Edible Arrangements.  From one of my brothers (probably my SIL) and family.  I didn't know anyone in my family knew my birthday.  A good day!!!!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Boston said:

Thank you @Mrs. Hanson  I just got a surprise delivery from Edible Arrangements.  From one of my brothers (probably my SIL) and family.  I didn't know anyone in my family knew my birthday.  A good day!!!!

Are you from Boston?  Can I hope you stay wicked Fah Apaht on your birthday or is that just not funny at all???

Either way, Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn!

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Are you from Boston?  Can I hope you stay wicked Fah Apaht on your birthday or is that just not funny at all???

Either way, Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn!

I'm going to pahk the cah in hahvad yahd.. Yes.. i live about 30 miles north of Boston.. near NH line..

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'm going to pahk the cah in hahvad yahd.. Yes.. i live about 30 miles north of Boston.. near NH line..

Just had to add.. My mother is from New England and my father is from MD.. talk about talking weird.. My mother is from the KENNEDY speak.. she still takes a BAATH

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Boston said:

Just had to add.. My mother is from New England and my father is from MD.. talk about talking weird.. My mother is from the KENNEDY speak.. she still takes a BAATH

Baltimore does have that Bawlmorese, hon! Instead of sink it is zink, pavement is payment, police is poh-leece, going to Ocean City, it is goin' downy ocean, (my family didn't speak like that) the regional accents always facinate me.  I do love a real Bah-ston accent, it is wicked good.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Baltimore does have that Bawlmorese, hon! Instead of sink it is zink, pavement is payment, police is poh-leece, going to Ocean City, it is goin' downy ocean, (my family didn't speak like that) the regional accents always facinate me.  I do love a real Bah-ston accent, it is wicked good.

Love you!!  my dad was from south Baltimore (near the DOMINO plant).. I love it there!  Short story:  i was going for the spelling bee (up here in NE).. and my father was coaching me.. and he said (his speak) CANOW.. so i spelled it CANOW, not knowing the word.. and my mother yelled into the dining room .."CANAL'.. .. i still speak from Baltimore.. I say Oyrl.. OIL.. my brothers still make fun of me.. BUT I LOVE IT.. MD ALL THE WAY

• Love 6
On 1/17/2021 at 8:36 PM, Gobi said:

No breakfast for you, young missy!

As mama carries her coffee out to the barn, to sip while supervising Julia doing all the work...

No breakfast, no tea, nothing. 😕

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, Boston said:

Happy birthday, Boston! 

• Love 2
On 1/18/2021 at 1:36 PM, Boston said:

@Boston, happy birthday! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁🎁🥳🥳🥳🥳

I’m about an hour from Boston, 15 minutes to tax free Nashua, NH, where I do the bulk of my shopping. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Boston, happy birthday! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁🎁🥳🥳🥳🥳

I’m about an hour from Boston, 15 minutes to tax free Nashua, NH, where I do the bulk of my shopping. 

THANK YOU!!! I am 5 minutes from the border.  I do all my shopping in NH.. Hudson, Salem, and Nashua.. and my brothers live in NH (of course, I have hardly seen them or their families).  

• Love 1