Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

These women bring their own wine to the restaurant?

In the "bad ol' days" before sobriety, I used to BYOV* and edibles after they legalized pot in my state whenever I went out.

*vodka

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

She hasn’t thought through the implications of no marriage.  The Indian healthcare system is great if you are part of the very small upper middle class or wealthy.   She is no spring chicken.   And there is a pandemic.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Why is Jenny so accepting of not getting married now? So much wrong with this scene, here’s to all the good times, fights, lies, slaughtered goats, parents committing suicide. And then she’s happy about getting a promise ring, a promise to never get married. Bless her dumb little heart. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

Also, who knows what Sumit's background will turn up?   I bet Jenny isn't his only catfish victim.   Anything for another TLC season, and more money. 

No Tell Nothing, I bet no one wanted to sit there on Zoom calls with anyone this time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

This season has been a BORE, but you guys have made it bearable and extremely funny. I love all of you silly people and I wish you the best during this holiday season. See you next weekend for the latest in the never-ending 90-Day crapfest. ❤️

• Love 18