Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

YESYESYES!  Season premier....

the bad news is that I will be on the road, not sure if I'll be esconsced   in the Ritz Carlton, or Holiday Inn, by the time the East Coast feed starts.

Four Seasons...Landscaping?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

YESYESYES!  Season premier....

the bad news is that I will be on the road, not sure if I'll be esconsced   in the Ritz Carlton, or Holiday Inn, by the time the East Coast feed starts.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 4
Spoiler

Ari did a post on Instagram about Bini’s sister.  Praising her, saying how much she taught her about Ethiopian culture.  She really sang her praises and said how she loved her and she was her family.  There was picture of her, it was the woman she just handed the baby to while she looked for Bini.  I thought it was a very nice post.  I am pretty sure she said she was Bini’s sister.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I have been reading about unrest in certain areas of Ethiopia. I wonder if Ari and Bini are living in one of the affected areas?

They are in the capital...the country has over 116 million people so they are probably far from the problem areas which I believe are in a border area. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Was there some traditional thing of putting the engagement ring in a lemon? Maybe because Ari is sour like one? 

Bini mentioned women catching lemons from guys they like at the Timkat festivities.

• Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Was there some traditional thing of putting the engagement ring in a lemon? Maybe because Ari is sour like one? 

I thought it was because of what he was saying earlier, about men throwing lemons at women they like, and if the women agreed they threw them back?  I was only half paying attention.

• Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:
  Hide contents

Ari did a post on Instagram about Bini’s sister.  Praising her, saying how much she taught her about Ethiopian culture.  She really sang her praises and said how she loved her and she was her family.  There was picture of her, it was the woman she just handed the baby to while she looked for Bini.  I thought it was a very nice post.  I am pretty sure she said she was Bini’s sister.

So is she still in Ethiopia??

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Lol, that guy is going to come out if Covid season with a baby. Just not your baby.

Right, but I thought she didn’t think she could get pregnant.  Makes it more difficult for her that he’s had a child with another woman and I’m there for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I thought it was because of what he was saying earlier, about men throwing lemons at women they like, and if the women agreed they threw them back?  I was only half paying attention.

Aw, that's actually pretty cute!

• Love 5

Adam was on the Reddit 90day board last week. He was talking about doing an AMA. He also runs a cat shelter/foster thing so I just think he's great. He needs to stay translator for TLC.

• Love 16