Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Is it me, or is every one of these people too tedious to watch? It's a challenge just to snark about them. And Angela alone is such a vile, disgusting swine, I need to mute the television when she appears. Thank you for allowing me to vent.  😆

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kolini uses hair oil for her hair. Kalani sprays water on her locks.

Guess it's just the genes that gives them that hair. I can use oil and mine won't grow like that. And water.... tangles and frizz everywhere.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Asuelo, what a absolute zero that guy is.  What does he do, exactly?

Yogurt samples, cultural dancing and instructor, may do construction work for his father in law, and maybe drive for Uber.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

Guess it's just the genes that gives them that hair. I can use oil and mine won't grow like that. And water.... tangles and frizz everywhere.

I have fine hair. Lots of it. Mine is just over shoulder-length. It tangles when it gets too long.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Well, that's the season, all wrapped up.  Went out with more of a whimper than a bang.  Speaking of a bang, who thinks that Coltee and Debbie either have banged or thought about banging each other?

Cue the vomit emoji.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This is awful, why am I still here?

Like a moth to a flame...

I watch these ones on delay so at least I can zoom through commercials and feel like I'm not wasting as much of my life on it...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi everyone. I became a grandmother this week. My daughter had a baby via csection at 37 weeks. Spencer Ryan Underwood weight 4 pounds 15 oz

So happy to have new people to snark on.

Congrats! Train him to watch with you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi everyone. I became a grandmother this week. My daughter had a baby via csection at 37 weeks. Spencer Ryan Underwood weight 4 pounds 15 oz

Congratulations 🎉🍾 That must have been stressful, especially at this time.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Congratulations! So happy for you!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello everybody!

The new Cougar this season (52 year old woman with 27 year old guy) is from my town. I'm sure she will represent our city well. 🙄

@Angry Moldovan try to contain yourself with so mach hotness this season. 😂

I can’t promise, so mach hotness. Also, you can stalk the cougar! Psycho bunny killer is  back, good times!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Congratulations Jenny!!

So excited for this new season. Fresh meat, fresh meat!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I can’t promise, so mach hotness. Also, you can stalk the cougar! Psycho bunny killer is  back, good times!

And based on the opening she’s just as stable as ever!

Zied looks good.

• Love 5