Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One step above an ID bracelet.

When I was in junior high girls made rings out of “locker loops” from the vent on the back of Oxford cloth shirts. The boys’ mothers weren’t too happy about the holes they left 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The Tarik/Hazel storyline drives me nuts.  Being bi-sexual does NOT mean you are polyamorous.  Just because one is bi-sexual it does NOT mean that they are incapable of being faithful and satisfied in a relationship with one partner.  It just means they may be with either a man or a woman.  Jesus Christ TLC. Way to perpetuate a stereotype.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Ah ight all my BabyLoves. I'm checking out early to go with TrackKitty and start celebrating my birthday a few hours early. Look, she already got me a cake!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I guess with all our trip plans cancelled for this week, I can stay home and feed the 90-Day GIF machine some treats and see if it will crap out a few nuggets for the new season.

See y'all Sunday! #BeSAFE!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for reminding us of a tender moment between Mahkul and Angie!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sooooo if the premise of this show is that couples get MARRIED within 90days.....

since Jenny & somemeat are just going to live together in India - WE DONT HAVE TO SEE THEM ON THIS SHOW ANYMORE . This is a get married show not date for a decade show

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Good gawd almighty, ANOTHER fucking "promise ring" between grown-assed adults.

And Sumeat MADE SURE to say ‘ITS NOT MARRIAGE RING’ it’s a Promise Ring’

A promise ring at 60+ years old? oh Jenny puhleeze, give it up

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, magemaud said:
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mother Sumit had quite the smirk after she threatened suicide.

Didn’t Sumit also threaten suicide if he couldn’t get a divorce?

Mother Sumit probably said that when he was growing up every time she didn’t get her way and if he grew up hearing it, it would become one of his go-to manipulation tools, too. Their family doesn’t deal with stuff.

I got a promise ring from my high school boyfriend when I was 16 and I don’t think I was as happy and excited as Jenny is with hers. The delusion is strong with that one.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, DNR said:

A promise ring at 60+ years old? oh Jenny puhleeze, give it up

That’s right up there with the “appreciation ring” Jesse gave 40 something Darcey 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Mother Sumit probably said that when he was growing up every time she didn’t get her way and if he grew up hearing it, it would become one of his go-to manipulation tools, too. Their family doesn’t deal with stuff.

I got a promise ring from my high school boyfriend when I was 16 and I don’t think I was as happy and excited as Jenny is with hers. The delusion is strong with that one.

And the ring looked like fake gold  - it had a weird color to it.  Probably a cheap fake from a flea market.  Jenny does not care - she would take a piece of yarn at this point and be happy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, renatae said:

Looks like not, and they didn't even give us one of those "here's what happened after filming ended" wrapups. 😕

Soapdirt had an article about an upcoming announcement about a Tell-All.

Just now, Bees52 said:

Y'all sound battle weary. Been through the trenches and back with this show.

The cast just isn't very interesting.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1