Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ah ight all my BabyLoves. I'm checking out early to go with TrackKitty and start celebrating my birthday a few hours early. Look, she already got me a cake!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I guess with all our trip plans cancelled for this week, I can stay home and feed the 90-Day GIF machine some treats and see if it will crap out a few nuggets for the new season.

See y'all Sunday! #BeSAFE!

Edited by Trackdawg
#FrostingFingers
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I read somewhere he is thinking of using the exposure to raise money for his animal shelter. I think that is a nice way to utilize his 15 min

But how? I couldn’t even remember his name? He works at an animal shelter? I never knew.

• Love 4
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Ah ight all my BabyLoves. I'm checking out to go with TrackKitty and start celebrating my birthday a few hours early. Look, she already got me a cake!

I guess with all our trip plans cancelled for this week, I can stay home and feed the 90-Day GIF machine some treats and see if it will crap out a few nuggets for the new season.

Happy Birthday!!!

• Love 6
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Ah ight all my BabyLoves. I'm checking out to go with TrackKitty and start celebrating my birthday a few hours early. Look, she already got me a cake!

Happy Birthday!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brittany is rushing out of Jordan like it’s the last helicopter leaving the Hanoi Hilton.

I have to say, I was in Japan at the same time as this was happening and when I got the alert that the US was thinking about closing the borders, we also made sure we got the hell out of there. I wasn't looking to be stuck in Japan for months. As beautiful a country as Japan is, I can't work there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Happy Birthday @Trackdawg 🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Happy birthday!!!

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I've always wanted to ride horses on a beach. 

I don’t.  I’ve only been horseback riding once and by the end of it the underwire popped right out of my bra.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I read somewhere he is thinking of using the exposure to raise money for his animal shelter. I think that is a nice way to utilize his 15 min

Oh! He’s the translator! Yeah, maybe that could work. But his scenes are full of terrible people, so I bet up posting while he’s translating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

What! Yazan has a sister in the US??

Supposedly she lived upstairs from Brittany's sister and Brittany's sister and Yazan's sister were friends.

Supposedly that is how they met, when Brittany went with her sister up to Yazan's sister's apartment and they saw each other on Facetime or some such shit.  

I personally think he just slid into her DMs and they met like many of the other couples on this show meet, through social media.

Which always makes me wonder what in the fresh hell Yazan was seeking on Instagram to find her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Brittani tells Yazan's brother that she would die if something happened to Yazan, now she's not sure "this is right for me"  I feel sorry for Yazan, even if he somehow got to the USA and they married.   She would continue living her twerking, skimpy clothing life and he would feel emasculated by her plus he would have trouble working with the poor language skills, etc.   Not to mention Covid, so the foregoing is a year or two away.   It all seems hopeless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4