Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

Darcey's nails look like candy corn.

Just now, mmecorday said:

Darcey's nails look like candy corn.

I could totally go for some candy corn.

You are going to have to roll me out of the house after quarantine. i’m going to look like Ed

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tom took a walk either in Brooklyn or New Jersey, although he's staying in Times Square.  He couldn't shave.  And, he's just wrenched in guilt over his treatment of Darcy.  What a poseur.

Was he planning on jumping in the water? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

You are going to have to roll me out of the house after quarantine. i’m going to look like Ed

You aren't the only one, I read an article that people are buying comfort food and sugary breakfast cereal has become popular again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You guys, David is about to turn into a 60 Minutes episode. Soon, we’ll see a mysterious car pull up to him. And he will disappear...

If only Keith Morrison was on that network. He would be perfect for the narration!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I could totally go for some candy corn.

Opposite for me, can’t get to the market to get my chocolate cravings anymore.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tom took a walk either in Brooklyn or New Jersey, although he's staying in Times Square.  He couldn't shave.  And, he's just wrenched in guilt over his treatment of Darcy.  What a poseur.

It looks like he was on the NJ side - you can see NYC in the background.

• Love 2
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

GIRL.  Better to be ALONE than with the pricks you end up dating!

My grandma used to say, “ better alone than in bad company”.

She was 102 when she died. 

• Love 18

Darcey should take all that money she throws away on boob and lip enhancements and invest in some intense therapy to bolster her self-esteem and get to the bottom of why she thinks she has to look like a call girl to get a guy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Can't seem to attract anyone - just the low hanging fruit.

Oh well, I have enough people hating me.

I feel sorry for Darcy's daughters seeing this.   She goes to her room to cry so no one will see her except she is okay with it being shown on tv.  

I can't watch her.  The eye brows, the huge lips, the ginormous boobs.   She looks like a caricature.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ohhh!  It’s shower time with Big Ed!  Will little Ed make an appearance?

RM is the only one that MUST see "little ed" to get to Merica...If I see his peen I will barf the jelly beans I've been eating and it will look like RainbowBrite's latest outfit...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Stephanie, stop saying, "like." Everything about you is annoying.

Yolanda says “like” even more than Stephanie if that’s, like, possible. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:
Just now, humbleopinion said:

RM is the only one that MUST see "little ed" to get to Merica...If I see his his peen I will barf the jelly beans I've been eating and it will look like RainbowBrite's latest outfit...

Please tell me the first male frontal will NOT be Ed.....

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

Darcey should take all that money she throws away on boob and lip enhancements and invest in some intense therapy to bolster her self-esteem and get to the bottom of why she thinks she has to look like a call girl to get a guy.

True. Or find some kind of a career that fulfills her and keeps her busy.

• Love 5

Why were Big Egg and Father Rosemarie bathing with their shorts on, what was the point of Father RM saying he wanted to bathe together? I expected RM to strip to the waist and join in, it sort of sounded like it was going to be a group bath.

• Love 4

Ed's Creamsicle shirt is soaked in sweat.  He's worn it for at least 2 days, slept in it and then does a talking head in it.  Yet, his eczema didn't flare up, and he didn't complain about it.

Oh - and he doesn't shave his legs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4