Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

OMG.  Lisa has an odd idea of the life of a celebrity.     Even if he is only a minor local one.   Everyone plays the game.  

She is so vulgar and disgusting.    Just a horrible, horrible person.   I hate seeing Usman grovel.   All his eggs must be in Lisa’s basket if she is his only option for getting to the US.   It is almost sad..reality in the US will not be what he imagines, with or without that harridan Lisa.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Lisa, you don't like that Usman isn't as rich as you'd like. Geez, marrying that would be a nightmare.

I love that before she left for Nigeria, she kept telling everyone that he was a celebrity. "Did you hear the song?" 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

and take Big Edd, Ashe, Geoffrey, BGL,  and the woman whose name I forget who loves The Williams.

Begone, all of you!!   oops, that leaves only the girls in Australia and David and the magically appearing woman from Ukraine.  Would reduce program to 20 minutes.

Eating habit was curried chicken with wild rice and caramel cake.   I know it is the wrong show but habits are hard to break. 

Curry chicken, yum!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hahaha Lisa just says she has “50 mens in the US who would marry her.”

She’s a horror show and delusional. 

I dare her to name them.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

BGL is actually trashier than Angela.   I never thought I'd say that.

Angela was respectful to Mycull's mom iirc.  Angela smiles and laughs often, that puts her ahead of BGL.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Usman: “I say hi baby in case my scheme with BGL goes south. I need options.”

BGL really thinks she’s one tough bitch doesn’t she? OMG 50 men want to marry her? 

I’m over here lmao.

She couldn’t get anyone without bribery or kidnapping them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Oh, please!! One of you has to take one for the team and sign up for that Find Love show!! Pretty, pretty please!!! 

Even if I wasn't married, I couldn't take one for the team.  Now, Zied...I might have a li'l chat with my husband.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

The sad thing is the whole lot of Americans (& Ash) are so despicable this season I'm not even sure Lisa is the worst. 

I think she is. So abusive and mean. Not one redeeming quality about her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Oh, please!! One of you has to take one for the team and sign up for that Find Love show!! Pretty, pretty please!!! 

Truth be told: I got a spam(ish) email, recruiting for The Other Way a couple years ago.

Edited by Trackdawg
Tie Po
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Darcey, it is a new chapter in your life. You do need to figure out why you end up in these relationships - repetitive ones - til you learn your lesson. Or find a better person who wants to be on TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

The sad thing is the whole lot of Americans (& Ash) are so despicable this season I'm not even sure Lisa is the worst. 

Hmmmmm, she has a lot  of competition, but imo she’s by far the worst. Foul, uncouth and racist

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I would put her as worst in the female category.   There's at least a 3 way tie with the men.   And Steph has run off with the prize for worst in the LGBT category, but I find her more annoying than despicable

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, blubld43 said:

Darcy in the mask looks like a scary preview of what her actual skin will look like in 10 years.

I thought it was an improvement.  Balanced out the lips.  She should just put the makeup on top of the mask.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1