Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

BGL, you’re old and ugly, you know this fine young man only wants your wrinkled ass to get to the states...so accept it, shut up, and stop acting like a bratty teenager with her first real boyfriend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

BGL ain't you too old to be continuously complaining about girls on your man's phone? this sounds like something that a fresh 18 y/o would complain about because she's yet to build up any self-confidence

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

"Nigerian whore"?! Who the FUCK does she think she is to refer to her* this way! Ol fetishizing ass -- mommy saw you as soon as you walked in the door!

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Lisa, no need to be rude to the poor customer service person. You weren't getting what you wanted in an instant. I hated that when folks would want something nower than now.

I thought the customer service girl was nice and helpful 

• Love 21

Usman: “I say hi baby in case my scheme with BGL goes south. I need options.”

BGL really thinks she’s one tough bitch doesn’t she? OMG 50 men want to marry her? 

I’m over here lmao.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Tom move on.......don't want to see you anymore.

and take Big Edd, Ashe, Geoffrey, BGL,  and the woman whose name I forget who loves The Williams.

Begone, all of you!!   oops, that leaves only the girls in Australia and David and the magically appearing woman from Ukraine.  Would reduce program to 20 minutes.

Eating habit was curried chicken with wild rice and caramel cake.   I know it is the wrong show but habits are hard to break. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Now she's a 'Nigerian whore". Anyone else think Lisa is racist? 

That would be down the list of her fine traits and qualities that make her so endearing and loveable. And that she has 50 mens waiting to marry her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4