Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Bianca and Jesse are so fucking fake. And Bianca felt spoiled by Jesse buying overpriced crap. Sure.

BTW Anger Boy in Britain quit his legit full time job during his season because otherwise he wouldn’t have the two weeks to spend with ole Weepy. Another stellar life decision from those two.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Why waste the money on something that isn't going to happen (Ronald going to the US). Suck it up Tiffany and stay in South Africa and be a family. You made all the choices and unfortunately, your kids are paying the consequences. Ronald is your husband. You chose this.

If they really wanted to get a chance...they should consult with an a SA attorney about legal proceedings to explore revisiting the old criminal cases to get them, Adjusted, modified, expunged, etc. you never know. At least it’s something to explore.  Sometimes you have to get creative. Get a second and third opinion. That is if Tiff really does want him here.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Fell asleep last night. Weeyums is still around? And Lana is real? Up is down and down is up?

We had no Weeyums on last night’s show and yes, apparently “Lana” showed up for the toupee. I think TLC found her and paid her to show. Just my thought.

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

We had no Weeyums on last night’s show and yes, apparently “Lana” showed up for the toupee. I think TLC found her and paid her to show. Just my thought.

Totes agree. I don’t think they wanted 2 catfishes in a season

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

And yet, here we are. I think we should start a group therapy/90 Day Fiancee  12 step program.

There is something really wrong with me. My co-worker asked me what I did this weekend and do you think I was going to tell him I watched a leaked 10 hour video of 90-Day Fiance?  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I think Jesse practices his angles at home in the mirror.

and wow. Bianca is leaving. What a shock. What a neat ending for Jesse to get another season...however, Jesse why can’t you visit her in Israel? You already live in two different countries.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I don’t know how it is in the UK, but garbage men (not to be confused with a man who is garbage) in this city make more money than me.

And they don’t have massive student loan debt like everyone else around here.

That’s husband material.

I have no issues with someone being a garbage man. But that’s not really a “work from home” option.  I’ve worked from home for 12 years before the pandemic...it just doesn’t make sense.

• Love 6