Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What fucking bombshell Stef? She shared her life and friends and took you on amazing excursions. Fuck off you abusive self centred penny slot peep show girl

Marry me

• Love 9
(edited)

Missing why Stephanie is being so c*ntastic about Erika’s past relationship. Steph hasn’t come out to her mom because she’s afraid the gravy off that train will slow down to a trickle. 

Did I hear that Steph gave it up?

Lots of wonderful mic drops this show  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
Typo
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, hula-la said:

They’re very stinky. I was super lucky, as one was hanging out in the trees at the school where I was teaching. I got to take lots of photos before it left for the day. 

And very very sharp claws 

• Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Holy shit, Steph threw a bowl.  She's physically abusive.  She's the lesbian version of  Geoffrey. 

Serious question:  is the first domestic violence that occurred on camera in 90DF history?

That is an excellent point, and TLC probably 'overlooked' it because it was done by a woman.

• Love 4

Yes! Erika you are so right! Why is she pursuing relationships when you know your mother will disapprove? Why did you fuck with her heart? She's too much work. She does nothing for you or can ever be a supportive person. You're better off.

• Love 17
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Holy shit, Steph threw a bowl.  She's physically abusive.  She's the lesbian version of  Geoffrey. 

Serious question:  is the first domestic violence that occurred on camera in 90DF history?

I’d like to say Angela is the first to lay hands on someone on camera, but I’m not really sure.

Emotional abuse is all over these relationships though.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Ohhh I thought you meant the other part.  She was screaming that she wouldn't know if the person [any of Erika's friends] standing in front of her [Stephanie] had had sex with Erika or not.

Which DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER YOU TWAT (Stephanie, not Archer27)

Ahh, thank you. That makes sense.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Nicole pushed Azan around in Morocco

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Don't forget the controversial "Did she throw a shoe?" incident with Darcey and Jesse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Just because it can't be said enough.  Stephanie isn't a lesbian.  All of this was for the exposure. She was looking for any excuse and/or a reason to get rid of Erika.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

The way Stephanie is acting makes me wonder if she has an illness. Do you think that's possible? That maybe she has an illness?

What makes you say that? Have you heard something about Stephanie having an illness?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Nicole pushing Azan? Big Ang was abusive too many times to count

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Is Erika leaving everything that Steph gave her? She was throwing stuff on the bed.

That's what it looked like to me. Hope she did!

• Love 6
Just now, brillia79 said:

I’d like to say Angela is the first to lay hands on someone on camera, but I’m not really sure.

Emotional abuse is all over these relationships though.

I think it may have been Nicole pushing Azan??

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Send me 100 000 dollars and some chocolate panties and I will meet you at one of the airports in London

I hope you like the Hershey's kind, I spent all my fortune on a hand sanitizer factory that this hot guy from Keev is going to start up any day now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Nicole pushed Azan around in Morocco

That's right!! Mrs. Floatingbison and I still laugh about that.  Nicole shoved scrawny Azan  hard against a wall or bus WITH ONE ARM without breaking stride.  It was hilarious!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2