Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My sister did this to me. She constantly told me that I couldn't be a registered nurse because I was too childish and irresponsible. She literally said "you're never going to make it. You're going to kill somebody. You're going to give somebody the wrong medication and kill them, or you'll be too scared to do the procedure and they'll die because of you. You're never going to make it." over and over until I quit and went to secretarial school. 

It's why I'm back in school at 59. Dammit, she may have delayed the dream, but it's still my dream. 

Julia, run. 

Yikes! Do you still have a relationship with her?

Either way, good luck in Nursing School! You’ll be great!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

My breakfast is bacon, eggs some hashbrowns and a pain au chocolat because I am bougie as fuck and got a taste for them when I was in France 2 years ago. Maybe some cranberry juice or a Mimosa to drink.

Just passion fruit mimosas for moi

• Love 5

Wow Grangela is really an uneducated low IQ lowlife. To behave like this at a Doctors appt. She thinks she’s an adorable comedienne who everyone loves. 
My God  the braying   My ears 😰

• Love 12

“I wouldn’t ever keep Carly from her dad.”

”hey babe I cancelled the tickets.”

that being said, yes Ronald should be attempting to support his child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
54 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She hasn't met any of Mike's friends? Not even the ones whose kid is their Godchild?

Yeah what a weird accusation. Also, what about the neighbor that drove her back and forth to hotels? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In the food processor.

Exactly. I use the America's Test Kitchen recipe and do them in the food processor. I make cinnamon, lemon-ginger, strawberry-lemon, all kinds. 

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Yikes! Do you still have a relationship with her?

Either way, good luck in Nursing School! You’ll be great!

No, she stopped talking to me after she turned my kids against me. It's an ugly story. 
I'm getting a degree in mental health and working as a sexual assault survivors' advocate. Nursing school is next. Thank you. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Wow Grangela is really an uneducated low IQ lowlife. To behave like this at a Doctors appt. She thinks she’s an adorable comedienne who everyone loves. 
My God  the braying   My ears 😰

Imagine her raging bull act if Michael had acted that way with a woman? Or if he didn’t stare at the ground when a woman entered the room.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sushi is normally pretty healthy but this is a very Americanized version. Full of sauces and too much rice.

Is sushi the theme of this episode? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Then why didn’t you tell him before you booked them? You’re gonna tell him after you already canceled?

Yea that was a manipulative move on her part. She didn’t communicate this at all.

• Love 4

Tiffany willingly moved her ass back to America to raise two kids by herself and married a man who can't get an American visa on a cold day in hell and the kids will never see their dad in person probably ever, and yet Tiffany has the nerve to act like a victim.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Andrrrrei should try to get a job at another real estate company. It would be funny if he was more successful than Family Lib, then he could rub it in Chuckle’s face. 

That won't happen.

• Love 2

She cancelled those tickets so she could pick this fight and set the stage for divorce. But if she wants to cut him out of Carly’s life, she’s gonna have to do a Deavan and claim Ronald was abusive towards Daniel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Tiffany has already decided that the marriage is "not going to work", so it wouldn't matter if Ronald was working three jobs and had dollar bills hanging out of his pockets. She's over it, so he's like a used Kleenex. She is awful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

If the boob picture is true, I don’t think Natalie is being unreasonable.  Mike is looking for any excuse to fight with her so he can end the marriage.  He is an asshole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17