Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not in a hot spot postal code wise but signed up at a bunch of different pharmacies...they are all out of doses for now.

I got my first dose.. my second dose (Pfizer) is May 14th.  you would NOT believe all the people where I went.. and it went very fast.  

• Love 6

Uh oh, Mykul, Ang is flirting with the plastic surgeon. But where will Ang put her keys, cigs, money, etc... if she gets a breast reduction? 
It just hit me, the lady with the doctors looks like the lady on that HGTV show Love It Or List it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Dear doctors...fancy Beverly Hills doctors...was the tv exposure really worth looking at Angela’s saggy tits and listening to her braying?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, how I miss Don Draper.

I just discovered that you can watch all seasons of Mad Men streaming on IMDB TV for free (with commercials) 

• Love 3

Not for nothing, Dr. Nassif on Botched shuts people down if they’re inappropriate or flirt with him. He doesn’t take that shit because he doesn’t want to “offend” people.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I got my first dose.. my second dose (Pfizer) is May 14th.  you would NOT believe all the people where I went.. and it went very fast.  

I got my first Moderna dose April 23, the place I went to was very fast too, in and out in less than a half hour. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Uh oh, Mykul, Ang is flirting with the plastic surgeon. But where will Ang put her keys, cigs, money, etc... if she gets a breast reduction? 
It just hit me, the lady with the doctors looks like the lady on that HGTV show Love It Or List it. 

SHE DOES!! but the Love it or List it chick has way more class

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Dear doctors...fancy Beverly Hills doctors...was the tv exposure really worth looking at Angela’s saggy tits and listening to her braying?

Right? This doctor did not sign up to get medically harassed by Angela today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

YES!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

THANK YOU!!!!  It was driving me crazy (at least until this thread moved on from that page with her pic on it)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Mr Twopper's  second dose is also May 14th  I can't wait until we can go out to dinner again.

• Love 5

There is no way Angela was not aware that she would have extra skin after losing weight. If she did her "research" as she claimed and she works in health care. That's one of the main points stressed with this type of surgery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, Arynm said:

My sister just called and made me about 15 minutes behind. Who calls during 90 day fiance?  I had to talk to my nieces who made me a hamentashen hat so I guess it was worth it.

Yum hamentashen. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’d turn off my lights, open my window and enjoy listening to the show! 

There was the time long long ago when I had a roommate and she came home to find me laying down on the living room floor, ear pressed to the floor, listening to my landlords fight below. She put her work bag down and laid down too to listen. 

Years ago some kid and his gf were trying to outrun the cops and turned into my driveway (I know, right?) So we all sat in the kitchen with the lights out listening to the whole interaction. We kept saying things like "Is she crying yet?" in stage whispers. 

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Angela has no idea where Ghana is. 

Well, color me shocked. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela is so inappropriate with her doctor. I totally understand "personality" but...don't make others uncomfortable. I cringed so mach.

Angela is ALWAYS inappropriate so mach

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Imaginary conversation between Angela and Dr. Now:

Angela: Where are you from?

Dr. Now: Iran.

Angela: Oh, is that the country Flock of Seagulls was singing about?

Are you kidding? She's say "Are you a terrorist? Haw haw haw!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

I have never seen a medical assistant in a tube top or a surgeon in a chest-bearing kurta.  What kind of office is this?  Do they get funny with the gas like on Seinfeld?

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I could never get past the prunes.

No prunes at this house. My grandma always did apricot and would mail them to us packed in popcorn. One of my favorite memories of her. She did other flavors, but never prune.

Edited by Arynm
I can not spell.
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yum hamentashen. 

My Dad just texted me during this.. LOVE HIM.. but come on.. I can't keep up.. (haven't seen him in a year and a half - hopefully in a few months.. he lives in MD and I live in MA (along with my brothers who live in MA and NH).  Still doesn't give him rights to interrupt my 90 day fiance ..lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I have never seen a medical assistant in a tube top or a surgeon in a chest-bearing kurta.  What kind of office is this?  Do they get funny with the gas like on Seinfeld?

Angela would actually enjoy that too much

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

A lot of people would do the WW thing for a couple of months for $1 million.

I do not like James Cordon, he ruined Gavin and Stacey. Yes I know he co wrote it but I hated his character so much.

• Love 1