Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love how Andrei isn’t even here for this argument. Charlie is drunk and about to kick some ass and Andrei isn’t even here!

Here comes Charlie, he's always drunk and violent.

--Simpsons

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, barshi50 said:

I am sick of this Oscar Meyer commercial already

Three times already! At first I thought they were saying “meow” and it was a commercial for cat food. And what’s with the uniforms? They look like Czar Nicholas’s army 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Mr Twopper and I are celebrating 35 years of marriage tomorrow.  (It is also Fred and Ethel Mertz' anniversary for all you Lucy fans).  I bet most of the morons on this show don't make 35 months.

I can't believe it is only 9:35.  Is my clock stopped?   I may have to go back to reading the Sister Wives book from 2012.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Religiously. Seeing such sad, desperate, trashy people makes me feel better about my own life choices.

Wait, this is an actual show? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Wasn’t she meeting another guy? They are starting to blur together

No I think that was Syngin's girl. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Mr Twopper and I are celebrating 35 years of marriage tomorrow.  (It is also Fred and Ethel Mertz' anniversary for all you Lucy fans).  I bet most of the morons on this show don't make 35 months.

I can't believe it is only 9:35.  Is my clock stopped?   I may have to go back to reading the Sister Wives book from 2012.

Happy anniversary!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TWOPPERS!!!!!  Fred and Ethel would be jealous.. you get to live NOW.  Hope you do something great!!😍🤫

• Love 10

Those who hate the Oscar Meyer commercial, I will have you know that I have seen the Weinermobile *on the road* 9 times, and have been inside of it twice. It is my favorite ridiculously shaped vehicle. The Peepmobile is my second favorite. 

I've applied three times to be a summer Weinermobile driver, but OM has not selected me yet. :(

• Love 11