Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Yesterday, I got to see my grandparents in person for the first time since December 2019! And today I brought my mom and grandmother flowers and we all had dinner together. It was a great day!

• Love 17

Happy Mother's Day to the moms, aunts, fur moms, etc.... hope everybody had a great weekend. We went to the Tulip Festival today in Holland, Michigan.

I am at boyfriend's house trying to stream this but it already is cutting in and out. Although I guess the way this season is going if I miss some of the scintillating conversation and scripted plot points 🙄 it won't matter too much. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Happy Mother’s Day. I’m here but I have an upset tummy so expect low quality and infrequent snark

Hopefully the upset tummy is from too much good food and treats today. Hope you feel better and can contribute your usual quality snark. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Hello from rainey NJ.   I was AWOL last week because my dtr was in the emergency room with me and had an emergency gallbladder removal.   Glad to be here tonight!

Ouch...hope you are doing well.

• Love 6

Well Single Life just had their last episode and it's the Tell All next week. That Season actually was really good.   Danielle over sharing about her stinky punani and Ed's girlfriend and Molly were the highlights.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Did we know these two had a dog? Poor dog. Does it have an Only Fans too?

I felt so bad for the dog when he came through and dropped his tennis ball and no one threw it for him!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I kinda want Charlie to get body slammed....just me?

I want the entire family to get body slammed, including the evil sisters.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Happy Mother's Day to the moms, aunts, fur moms, etc.... hope everybody had a great weekend. We went to the Tulip Festival today in Holland, Michigan.

I am at boyfriend's house trying to stream this but it already is cutting in and out. Although I guess the way this season is going if I miss some of the scintillating conversation and scripted plot points 🙄 it won't matter too much. 😂

But we would miss your snark!

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I kinda want Charlie to get body slammed....just me?

No. 

I am mightily amused at Libby's constant references to "the family business". Never a hint at what the family business might be. So what do we think? Ponzi scheme? Money laundering? Running numbers? 

Lumbering, drunken, knuckle dragging Charlie is Chuck's "right hand man"? Definitely something shady. 

• Love 6