Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Watch some Extreme Sisters.. that will make you know you have a really, really normal life.. (i watched it to get myself off news - pukefest).  again, Happy days to you

• Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

South African language is cool. 

So I looked it up because I like to know what language people are speaking and I found out that Zulu is the most spoken at 23% followed by Xhosa at 16% and then Afrikaans at 14%. English was only at 9.5% I have no idea what they were speaking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Are they speaking Dutch?

Afrikaans

South Africa used be a Dutch colony

Edited by TazDevil
why it sounds similar to Dutch
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Those who hate the Oscar Meyer commercial, I will have you know that I have seen the Weinermobile *on the road* 9 times, and have been inside of it twice. It is my favorite ridiculously shaped vehicle. The Peepmobile is my second favorite. 

I've applied three times to be a summer Weinermobile driver, but OM has not selected me yet. :(

Its their loss! 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

You did good! I have made $32 over 5 years. 

I've been on Rakuten for maybe 15 years. I've made over $1200 back, all told.

Just now, hookedontv said:

Is Brandon hammered? 

He's been sucking down Long Island Iced Teas all day. 

Oh my god, he's attacking her English skills! WHAT A DOUCHENOZZLE. Her English is very good. He's belittling and diminishing her and trying to make her feel small. You're her husband, you fucking gaslighting troll. Support her. 

• Love 17

Julia doesn’t speak English? Ummm... Fairly certain her English is better than your Russian. What a jerk thing to say.

Brandon is the most condescending piece of shit. He is so dismissive and cruel to Julia. She should dump his sorry ass.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Three times already! At first I thought they were saying “meow” and it was a commercial for cat food. And what’s with the uniforms? They look like Czar Nicholas’s army 

It matches the upholstery in the Weinermobile. Really.

Interior-Wienermobile.jpg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

So I looked it up because I like to know what language people are speaking and I found out that Zulu is the most spoken at 23% followed by Xhosa at 16% and then Afrikaans at 14%. English was only at 9.5% I have no idea what they were speaking.

Zulu and Xhosa are indigenous languages. The white population speaks English or Afrikaans.

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Julia doesn’t speak English? Ummm... Fairly certain her English is better than your Russian. What a jerk thing to say.

Brandon is the most condescending piece of shit. He is so dismissive and cruel to Julia. She should dump his sorry ass.

Brandon has no dreams because he has no imagination. He sprays pests, that’s it.

• Love 15

He wants to keep her on the farm, that's why. She'll feel that she can't do anything else. 

God, just looking at his rabbity, weasel face fills me with rage. I'd smack him in the face with a champagne bottle. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Brandon is hammered and has quite the mean streak. He doesn’t want her to be successful, he wants her under the family thumb scooping shit. There is a difference between being realistic and being rude.

Can you IMAGINE if Julia got a good career going and made more money than him?  Oooooh he would not be nice to live with.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
54 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I mean, really. What an embarrassment for that medical office. 
But they agreed to take on Angela the beast so integrity is not high on their priorities.  

Yeah I wouldn't go within 10 feet of that doctor's office. 

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, he's attacking her English skills! WHAT A DOUCHENOZZLE. Her English is very good. He's belittling and diminishing her and trying to make her feel small. You're her husband, you fucking gaslighting troll. Support her. 

Damn, man. This is getting painful to watch him emotionally abuse her in this way. He’s a sadistic, condescending, controlling, horrible human. My god, I’m really appalled and literally got sick to my stomach. This. Is. Abusive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Does Julia think they can live in Vegas and lay by a pool all day drinking and then going out for dinner

When i was younger, I WOULD.. that would be my fantasy

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Can you IMAGINE if Julia got a good career going and made more money than him?  Oooooh he would not be nice to live with.

She would be too mach feminist sexy for him

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Damn, man. This is getting painful to watch him emotionally abuse her in this way. He’s a sadistic, condescending, controlling, horrible human. My god, I’m really appalled and literally got sick to my stomach. This. Is. Abusive.

It’s what he grew up with, I’m sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Boston said:

When i was younger, I WOULD.. that would be my fantasy

Mine too but with Bingo and free donuts in the morning.  It will be sad to see all the buffets gone...

• Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I worked with a guy who got a mail order asian bride because he thought that American women were too opinionated and figured she would be submissive. After they married she moved her mother here and they both made his life hell and spent all his money. 😂 Brandon better watch out or karma may get him too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8