Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She does. I like her. And Igor. I especially love the name Igor. They remind me of what's her name's parents, the Ukrainian girl who married that Mormon missionary, the one with the sourpuss family. They were adorable. 

Aleksandra & . . . 

• Love 2

Next week is the season finale.   I thought they said the tell alls (tell nothings) are all on Discovery+.   If I watched the tell all on this bunch, I bet I would fall asleep.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She does. I like her. And Igor. I especially love the name Igor. They remind me of what's her name's parents, the Ukrainian girl who married that Mormon missionary, the one with the sourpuss family. They were adorable. 

She was a little shady tho

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the hell does Mike expect an immigration lawyer to say, exactly? She has to tell him the law, not how to get around it. Sheesh. 

Poor lawyer, having to play therapist. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The one with the baby ...Aleksandra ?

• Love 3

I guess there was almost no time between checking out the church and Julia and Brandon getting married.  The hymn board still says the second Sunday in Lent. 

I still don't care much for him, but it was a sweet wedding.  at least he tried to say the Russian instead of letting the translator app say them.  I am sure we didn't see the whole ceremony.  I think although they can add a few comments of their own, that they also have to use the vows approved by the church.

So farewell until next season, if there is a next season.   It's been fun and snarky.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, endure said:

Mike is a fat slob and Natalie should have left his sorry ass

Yes, pretty sure he’s just keeping her around for Covid sex. He’s gross 

Edited by Rabithed
  • Love 15

God, Mike sucks.  He is acting like this is HER problem and he doesn't need to participate in the issue.  What an asshole.  But he expects her to tend to his feelings while he sulks and does NOTHING.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I thought Julia looked lovely and I liked her shoes. She did her thing and still looked better than Rebecca. 

Julia could have worn a potato sack and still looked beautiful

• Love 13
Just now, magemaud said:

The hula hooping movements have become involuntary 

They had a big display of hula hoops at our Meijer (local superstore), I like that the old stuff is becoming new again. It is hard to find bikes here because so many people started bike riding again. I need to get my old Lemon Twist from my parents house for a work out. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

What happened to the previous ticket??

Right? I would have been on that plane so fast. Mike is acting like she is the problem. Processing time is over asshole....grow up. “It does matter what you say” sounds like a marriage dangling threat to me.

• Love 14
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I think the young kids like that look. My mum was horrified that I wore doc martens with floral dresses

I like that look. (And I miss the 90s...) 

It's not like Julia's dress was super fancy. It was short with a flouncy skirt. The shoes worked. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tennis shoes = trying not to look taller than Brandon. They appear to be the same height when they walked out.

I had long term relationships with two girls taller than me.   It never bothered me, but I have a pretty healthy ego!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 16