Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Chuck is going to have a heart attack and none of these kids or their spouses care.

Chuck created this toxic dynamic. His heart will be fine. He thrives on the kids jockeying for the top spot.

• Love 17
On 8/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Ronald have any claim to the daughter, she is a US citizen and Daniel is not his child, how would that work if Tiff of the Cold Shoulders does not get dual citizenship for the girl? Can she be forced to go to SA for visitations? 

Ronald probably has some sort of legal claim to his daughter, especially if he's listed on her birth certificate. What good the "claim" does, I have no clue.  If he pushes anything, he's probably liable for some child support. I don't think any other country's jurisdiction can force an American to travel.  JMO.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Chuck is not having a will.  He is type to say:  F&&k it!  Let THEM figure it out.

Chuck does not have a fortune. All he'll leave is a pile of debt. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Andrei, please punch out Charlie at the Tell-All.

PLEASE. Do it for us! We've been waiting all season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

This can't be real

Reveal spoiler

Chuck has two other sons that are not featured on the show

Seems logical.  Chuck's "on the show" kids aren't all full siblings, are they?  Apparently he has spread his seed far and wide.

• Love 2

At least seeing Tiffany at the Tell All and Ronald on the screen lets us know that she did leave South Africa with her children.

The Tell All looks to be a hot mess and I will be here for all of it!!!

Have a great week everyone!!

• Love 9

OMFG! HOLY SHIT! ANGELA, NOOOOO! I JUST FUCKING GAGGED!

Oh well, now I'm gonna go pour bleach in my eyes. Goodnight everyone! I really had fun with you all. I will see you around the forums. For now, have a good night everyone! Peace out.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Back Atcha said:

Seems logical.  Chuck's "on the show" kids aren't all full siblings, are they?  Apparently he has spread his seed far and wide.

I think they are the mom posted the pics

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Tiffany is bringing her exposed shoulders to the reunion!

With her supposed weight loss (via surgery), those dresses will fall right off, exposing MORE than just the shoulders.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Andrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii  thinks  he's going to split up the fambly business and it's just going to be him and Chuck.

Just a thought.

It's been a regular hoot tonight!  Got lots of good bellylaughs!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

Chuck actually squeezed out real tears. Isn’t Chantel one of the many to pretend cry but her face is dry as can be? She was the first one that I thought of but I know there are many more.

• Love 3

It wouldn't be the worst thing for the Potthast ? Podhast? Podcast? kids to have to work for other people. Can you imagine pulling the s---t they do with their dad with an actual boss? THAT would be a good show -- watching them have to fit in in a real workplace. TLC?????

• LOL 1
  • Love 6