Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Is that an euphemism?

I KNOW!!! When I read that back I thought, ewwww, that sends the  wrong message!  Then I figured, why edit it!  Keep everyone guessing!!!!   So THAT'S how it is in their family!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I bet it smells like vomit took a dump in Angela’s mask. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤮

I wish she would just leave the mask on.  Between the teeth and the weigh loss her face is disgusting.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Charlie's wife needs to fuck off. She thinks she is special because she is the only woman in the room with a chin.

And I have no sympathy for Chuck. He allows his kids to act like trashy assholes and just watches them do it instead of trying to get them to stop.

His wife looks like typical trailer trash and Beckys husband screaming at Andrei while hiding behind the bouncer was hilarious 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Charlie's wife needs to fuck off. She thinks she is special because she is the only woman in the room with a chin.

And I have no sympathy for Chuck. He allows his kids to act like trashy assholes and just watches them do it instead of trying to get them to stop.

Gold

• Love 13

Since the Potthast sisters are so good at the flipping and real estate, why don’t they just do it themselves.  I think one of them mentioned it last week, but I thought that was suggesting a spin-off.  I wouldn’t watch that and haven’t those flipping shows run their course.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela married Michael under false pretenses. 

She only got with him so she could be on a tv show!

Please TLC make this her last season...she is simply GROSS

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It looks like Jenn’s husband, but they’re divorced 

I thought maybe he was staff because of the mask, and the fact that none of the hooligans tried to fight him.

Chuck is an instigator. He keeps bringing people who do not get  along together and then crying "I just wanted a nice family gathering..." over and over. That shit is called 'reactionary abuse'. He creates a situation that he knows is volatile, and then cries "You're all going to give me a heart attack...how could you be so mean..." after triangulating by purposely excluding some of his offspring from deals in which he previously included them. 

I'm surprised his original wife didn't bean him with a 9-iron before leaving him. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Since the Potthast sisters are so good at the flipping and real estate, why don’t they just do it themselves.  I think one of them mentioned it last week, but I thought that was suggesting a spin-off.  I wouldn’t watch that and haven’t those flipping shows run their course.

I’d watch if there was a brawl every week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Somebody’s going in that pool in 3..2…1…

I can't believe none of those Chucklefucks thought to script the "fall in the pool" scene!

Definitely watching that whole thing again at some point.  I missed a lot between trying to read the closed captions and follow the action!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5