Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

Family Chantel got their own show after their fight. Things that make you go hmm.

Well, face it, the Potthast family fight can't hold a candle to the Epic Fight at La Casa Family Chantel. Who can forget Mama Chantel, clutching Nicole's weave in her hand (after she threw Nicole, who probably weighed 100 pounds soaking wet, and was her guest to boot, to the floor), and screaming about Immigration? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, face it, the Potthast family fight can't hold a candle to the Epic Fight at La Casa Family Chantel. Who can forget Mama Chantel, clutching Nicole's weave in her hand (after she threw Nicole, who probably weighed 100 pounds soaking wet, and was her guest to boot, to the floor), and screaming about Immigration? 

💀 it was the high point of this shite franchise. I didn’t even see a ring come off. Amateurs 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

No one went in the pool, so the fight was crap. I liked how they split into factions, can't have everyone against Libby and Andrei.

Chuck is going to drop dead from this. Massive heart attack sooner rather than later if he doesn't take a break and go to the spa.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Someone needs to tell Asuelu that if someone is toxic and brings you so much pain without considering your feelings its okay to cut them out of your life, blood or not.

Eh...that is such a difficult decision. Really.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, where are the swingers? Where's Betty's hectic grin and Ron's simmering rage? Where's Brandon's ferret face? 

Maybe we will get a half hour or an hour of the finishing up stuff with these folks and then an hour of the tell all.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Look, Asuelo isn’t the most outstanding husband, but Kalani picks and choses when she wants to be Samoan.

I think the only thing she likes about being Samoan is that she can stay fat

I'll show myself out........

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Chuck Potthast is a terrible actor. The face touching to indicate crying is a very school play technique. Second only to nodding his fists next to his eyes while puffing out his lower lip.

So... You're saying Chuck has the acting chops of a third grader?  I totally agree!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Grounds for an annulment 

Except I do not believe they are legally married at all. I will go to my grave believing that. So Angela can jettison him just in time to sign on to a season of Living Single, or whatever its called. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

Tui was the first Samoan on this trainwreck to acknowledge that Tammy and Mama Asuelu's expectations were a normal part of the culture. It's nuts to us, but at least now we have an idea of how we got here. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I thought maybe he was staff because of the mask, and the fact that none of the hooligans tried to fight him.

Chuck is an instigator. He keeps bringing people who do not get  along together and then crying "I just wanted a nice family gathering..." over and over. That shit is called 'reactionary abuse'. He creates a situation that he knows is volatile, and then cries "You're all going to give me a heart attack...how could you be so mean..." after triangulating by purposely excluding some of his offspring from deals in which he previously included them. 

I'm surprised his original wife didn't bean him with a 9-iron before leaving him. 

I feel like the next thing Chuck is going to do is plan a family reunion at Disney World in order to solve family issues.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Except I do not believe they are legally married at all. I will go to my grave believing that. So Angela can jettison him just in time to sign on to a season of Living Single, or whatever its called. 

I'm with you, I have been saying all season she wants to set herself up for a Living Single type show.

• Love 3