Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Mylah rules!!!!!   Very rude Yara to tell your guests to leave because it is Mylah's bedtime.

That's one way to get people out, blame it on the baby....

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Tara puts the baby to bed for the night at 6:00??  No wonder she wakes up 5 times a night.

My childcare clients go to bed at 6 (3.5, 1.5 and 1 month), but they are up for the day at 5 am. I guess it works for some people. 

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie's psychic is just another production assistant or possibly they brought in one of the catering crew.

Last week, someone (FloatingBison or HotelSnarker?) said it was Skylah in a bad costume.  I stick to that theory.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The herring is this season's chicken feet.

I thought the chicken feet that terrified Tiffany in the South African supermarket were this season’s chicken feet. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Guess Ronald is in the dog house?d

Why didn't they set up Daniel on the floor in the living room than the jail cell he painted?

That was the original plan, then Ronald decided Mah'Boy needed his own room in a grand gesture to persuade them to stay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

That's one way to get people out, blame it on the baby....

You make plans with the baby when you have guests over. Put the baby down, have the monitor nearby, keep things quiet. The baby will sleep through the visit. Not shove the guests out before dinner has even gone down.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Poor Rawnold just needs some bed space.

I'm guessing Tiff doesn't leave much room in a bed for another person. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Regardless of my view, the way they are ganging up on Yara and her parenting is really making me mad. I'd kick them the fuck out too. Making fun of her food and parenting ISNT RUDE?! Yeah, ok.

I agree. Yara was using the baby's bedtime as a polite-ish reason to get rid of people telling her where the baby should sleep and the dire consequences of having a baby sleep with her. I wouldn't have been happy about that either. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Instead of celebrating Christmas, Tiffany and Ronald should switch to Festivus, since they are always airing their grievances anyway.

DEAD.

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Wait, is this only an hour tonight?

TV says 2 hours.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You make plans with the baby when you have guests over. Put the baby down, have the monitor nearby, keep things quiet. The baby will sleep through the visit. Not shove the guests out before dinner has even gone down.

I think that was an excuse to get them to leave but it felt pretty staged 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's incredible that Hazelhurst, GA, has Lew the Immigration Expert, but not a local psychic or nearby gastric bypass surgeon.  Also, the Psychic Hotline wouldn't let one of their psychics work off their books.  Yet, Big Tits Ang managed to have a psychic across the pond on retainer.

There are several gastric bypass doctors, and world-class cosmetic surgeons, some are in Atlanta, and some in neighboring cities.     Dr. Proctor from Family by the Ton, and a new one on Discovery +, and the Slatton sisters 1,000 Sisters in Atlanta.  

• Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I thought it said the Darcy  and Stacey show was coming on. Like they tacked it on to this 2 hour show

In one day.

You're just excited for their return!  It's high drama and great acting compared to this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5