Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So the Blended Bunch?   The Busby's better start sweating about that show, because if the bunch of kids from two people who lost their previous husband or wife attract more viewers, then the Busby's will be gone.  

I love the plant commercial from Walmart.  

Stephanie calls the psychic from bed, with Harris in a robe?    Nothing subtle about that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Rebecca looks like a mom screaming at her son to get off Xbox 😂

Anyone else die laughing when Tarzels friend labeled him ‘Alpha Male’ ??😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

the Ring YOU paid for Rebecca ???😂 Can she not see the writing on the wall? 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@kacesq, spill the details! Congrats on the new pup.

I have better pix but they're too big to upload

If you have Android, there's an app called Photo & Picture Resizer in the Play Store. I use it all the time to "smallerize" (😉) pictures to upload here!

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

How's the house Mama?   Are you coping ok?

Thanks for asking. Insurance will pay a bit so there's that. We can't get back into it until the restoration people have treated for mold and the contractor has checked for structural damage. Basically if it's fabric then it's wet. We're staying with my mother which sucks, but at least I have 10,000 loads of laundry to do to keep me from having to be around her much. Some of our outbuildings were totally destroyed but the house can be fixed. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I must confess that since my hair has gotten really long I have started wearing it in two tails.  I hope I don't look as ridiculous as Stephani, 

...or Rebecca here. PEAK lockdown hair

• Love 3
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Not sure how difficult it would be for a French citizen to come to the US to work. 

If she has skills in a position like a nurse or teacher, she could maybe get hired. Depending on need and available Americans.

• Love 2

Looked up Stephanie's favorite wine.  It's less than $17 a bottle.  She probably buys it by the truckload at home.

ETA:  Those look like possible bedbug bites on her face.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I seriously want to know if this has hampered Stephanie's business.

She claimed on that interview with the Celeb Talk Guy that she is on this show only to promote her business, and her business has doubled.  I'm only reporting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrew is in desperate need of getting over himself.

Seriously dude, at least call her occasionally. Send her the equivalent of a Serbian door dash delivery? 

• Love 7

Watching Natalie and Mike, I started thinking about my parents. They got married over 50 years ago, 2 weeks after my mom came to Canada from Jamaica (my dad had already been here for a year). I was thinking of how my Auntie Bev was her bridesmaid and she had only been here for a sec. So I called them. Turns out my dad played cricket with her husband and arranged for her to be the bridesmaid. He also arranged a bunch of the wedding stuff—my mom brought the cake from Jamaica (rum fruitcake—it would easily last). All my life, and I’m just now finding out that my dad planned most of their wedding! Now to convince them to watch the show (in their day, they had to get married in a month). 

• Love 10

I do not understand this reasoning.  If he wants to get married a month early, he's "rushing" it and therefore IS TRYING TO TRAP REBECCA?  But if he waits 89 days, that means he's here "for the right reason?"  What is this logic...

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

What? You mean that someone is different from their vacation selves?! Some of these ladies need a good seminar on how to handle vacation romances and how you don't have to bring them all home with you. I hear that Ash might be available...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3