Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Brandon, if someone says they have to throw up, pull the car over so they can. Don't keep driving.

Right, can't they just be sick, not pregnant?

And Stephanie, I don't think she is well. Or maybe extremely drunk. Run, Ryan!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Thanks for the concern, guys!  The power is back after losing it for three days and I have hot water again.  I lucked out and had no busted pipes.  The most damage that was done was to my outside plants.  The stores have been picked clean so I can't get groceries (the stores look WORSE and more empty now than when the lockdown started!), but a friend of mine cooked me some bulk meals yesterday.   I guess this was a good thing in the long run, because now I'm going to make SURE I am prepared for the next disaster.  Maybe I'll try to replace some windows so I can get a bit more insulation in my house!   I'm vowing to be a better homeowner in the future.   And the best news is that my father, who lives here and is in Assisted Living, is doing just fine and they didn't even lose power!  I was more worried about him than myself.

I'm glad you're ok - things will improve hang in there!!!!

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Brandon got permission from Betty to go out for a drive with Julia.

Why was Brandon talking about going to the ER before she even said she was sick? What a weird convo. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Stephanie is what Chantal's mom calls "stupider". She makes stupid decisions and the makes even stupider decisions.

Stupid decision 1: Ryan

Stupider decision 2: Harris (and thinking that Harris is her friend)

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

How childish saying that she can give all her money and gifts to a cabana boy. WTF? She must be crazy but there are a lot of men who will overlook that for a fit body and long blonde hair. Even she can do better. Get some dignity woman!

She can easily pick up a silver fox back home who will treat her equally. I think she likes the inbalance of power in a relationship with these fuck boys

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Imagine listening to this drunken rant through your hotel room wall.  Stephanie is absolutely pathetic.  (Oh, and blocking someone who just hung up on you is a little silly, hon.)

I especially enjoyed how she made sure to go outdoors and holler across the parking lot so all her fellow guests could enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Why was Brandon talking about going to the ER before she even said she was sick? What a weird convo. 

I think he forgot his lines. One time I was doing a scene in a drama class and my scene partner skipped a page of dialog. You just have to keep going. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Stephanie is a basket case......menopause at its best.

As a menopausal old broad, I can verify that the old, shriveled, HGC-swilling mess on that screen has something far more serious that a few sideways hormones. Not even during my worst hot flash was I slurring and chasing a replica of Jafar from Aladdin.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think Stephanie is on drugs or something, she acts really manic. 

Hi y'all!!   I really need to eat dinner earlier on nights with a live chat.

She seems more than a bit cray cray.

Is Harris attached?  it sounds like she might get along better with him. 

This is absurd behaviour for someone her age. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

because they passed one and he was pointing it out as an attraction or so i thought

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

As a menopausal old broad, I can verify that the old, shriveled, HGC-swilling mess on that screen has something far more serious that a few sideways hormones. Not even during my worst hot flash was I slurring and chasing a replica of Jafar from Aladdin.

Hilarious.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

As a menopausal old broad, I can verify that the old, shriveled, HGC-swilling mess on that screen has something far more serious than a few sideways hormones. Not even during my worst hot flash was I slurring and chasing a replica of Jafar from Aladdin.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Julia could have picked up some stomach bug from feeding the animals.

One thing we know for absolute sure, that girl is not pregnant. The crackerjack writing team at Sharp is just using that as a plot device this year. If Julia was smart she'd run with the "sick from the pigs" dodge. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, jaybird2 said:

because they passed one and he was pointing it out as an attraction or so i thought

Like the Father-in-Law in Forget Paris, reading all the billboards they pass.  Brandon's way of making conversation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2