Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Stephanie equates love with money....she is the type who ill surprise you with a gift and then say....look at the 7thousand dollar flat screen I got for you! 

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Some people just don’t like farms and Julia is one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

I like farms and animals, but working on one everyday, unpaid, would get old. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I read that as grow-in-the-dark and wondered what they were made of

When I typed it, it kept auto-correcting to blow in the dark. Whatever.

• LOL 8
8 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Ryan is not even remotely good looking.  It’s seriously disgusting watching this lady act like his Mom...try it on, let me see.  GROSS!!

The way that I see it, he's smarmy. His smile is flinty, like a professional gambler. He has scamming kind of feral, sunken eyed, killed-another-cat-for-their-mouse, barn-cat kind of sinewy thinness.  The DNA-level chilliness obliterates any handsome features that he may have. His eyes and smile are hard as nails and cold as ice. He looks like an animal stalking something. 

With a flicker of warmth, kindness and empathy, he would be head turning. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have CT lipstick and a Blush/Highlighter kit. I have been wondering about her powder and Mascara. How is the Mascara?

The new Chanel blush/highlighter for spring is beautiful. Don't have it. But it is nice to look at. $90 CAD is expensive.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I've been using Lancome for years and that is my favourite. Some Estee Lauder ones are okay. I have the YSL sparkly ones from a couple of years ago. I didn't care for Urban Decay. The tube peeled and I had packaging all over my hands. Didn't care for my Clinique samples. They were okay. Haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury or Armani. My Dior one is still in its package! L'Oreal has some decent ones (they own Lancome).

I really love the Lancome too

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Stephani slurs...like she's a day drinker. 

Oh, yeah, she's no stranger to a bottle of Pino Grigio. She probably pours it over her cornflakes. 

Oh, now here's Andrew, bravely making the best of things. He is DISGUSTING.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. Just the other day I bought my soon to be 27 year old son a bunch of clothes because he really needed some jeans. I had a lot of fun shopping for pants and shirts and new underwear and socks for him. He works hard, pays his bills, and COVID's hit his industry hard (he's a chef). It was a pleasure for me to do it. Stephanie has no kids so she's getting all Mom-ish with her boyfriend. It strikes me as somewhat distasteful. 

My friend has a 23 year old. He had to move home as he lost his job due to COVID. She always had a very strict ‘make your own way’ rule but his unemployment isn’t his fault....he works in tourism. He does most of the household chores since he can’t pay rent.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:
9 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

4 times a night 😳😳😳😳😳😳

I don't believe that one either.

I believe it.  He’s young, not really working.  Yeah, I believe it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2