Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mamadrama said:

I get at least half a dozen friend requests a day from men claiming to be models, bodybuilders, or Army. Want me to send a few your way? You might get lucky like our friend Jenny. 

Have you heard from the Williams?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

OMG, $1400 is twice as much as my mortgage!

Whaaaaaaaaaaa, where is this magical land of reasonable mortgages?

I live in a mostly rural area of Virginia in a 1100 square foot cottage situated on 1.15 acres of land that I absolutely love.

572 Wesley Chapel Road.jpg

Edited by mmecorday
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I get at least half a dozen friend requests a day from men claiming to be models, bodybuilders, or Army. Want me to send a few your way? You might get lucky like our friend Jenny. 

Sounds like scammers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Piggy's really showing her big ass now!!  Time to go home Princess.. NOW we see why her parents were soooo happy to get her piggy ass out of their house for a few.  Jeebus.  I want to slap her and I don't' even believe in slapping pregnant horses' asses!

• Love 11

Who could have foreseen Areola having a meltdown? Didnt her mother mention the problems Wrt the unfinished apartment on Day One? And Areola was like, “ oh, not to worry, we’re in love and rainbows, puppies, unicorns.....”

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6

"You could have asked me for money!" Hahahaha, as if she'd ever let him live that down. 

I can't even with this horrible worthless unpleasant girl. 

Here it is "I sacrificed everything!" 

"you didn't make any effort!" Girl. He has five jobs. He got you two apartments. He's really trying and expected you to meet him halfway. Now he has this venomous, ragey termagant. He should take you to the airport right now. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
Just now, rideashire said:

She's right about not being able to live in a palce that has no bathroom but she's also picking a fight on purpose hoping he'll make it easier for her to leave.

Yes, so Ari can run back to mommy and daddy screeching about how mean he was to her.”

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Good god. You know, if one lives in a modern, progressive country and has ready access to birth control, there is no excuse. It’s actually pretty easy to not get pregnant. It’s baffling to me how careless people are. 

Covid, not really working for a while, probably doesn't want to work. They are still pretty young at probably 27 maybe. Can't imagine that her husband makes that much money. Thought she would have waited til she went back to work and then got another maternity leave 8 or 9 months later. Maybe the marriage is not good and it's a bandaid. Can't imagine 2 kids under 2, a new house, and not enough income. Preventable.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The princess needs to go home. She’s going to make Bini miserable. 
So this mid season finale. Did they stop filming because of COVID? There might be a long stretch before this comes back. 

Coming in back in mid October, so they say

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

$1400 a month for a furnished, roomy modern apartment.    That's not bad.  

But Bini just makes $500 a month.   To us here is not bad, for them in Ethiopia is a luxury only the very wealthy can afford.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

And she got three days' notice? Come on. 

In many states, if the defendant doesn’t respond to the divorce complaint, after so many days you may file for Summary Judgement Divorce or Default divorce , in which case the Plaintiff doesn’t need to appear, just the attorney.  So....her story....IdK.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"You could have asked me for money!" Hahahaha, as if she'd ever let him live that down. 

I can't even with this horrible worthless unpleasant girl. 

Here it is "I sacrificed everything!" 

"you didn't make any effort!" Girl. He has five jobs. He got you two apartments. He's really trying and expected you to meet him halfway. Now he has this venomous, ragey termagant. He should take you to the airport right now. 

Jesus Pepper, you had me a termagant!!!!!    Dead!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I think I hate Ari. 

Bini speaks the truth “no matter what I do, I can’t win.”

I'd like to ask Bini "exactly what do you love about Ari? What about her is lovable?!?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Ooh.  I like your mortgage much better than mine.  I am surprised that the rent on that apartment is almost as high as my mortgage.

The place is a high end, probably short term, fully furnished rental.  It probably caters to rich foreigners because no average Ethiopian could afford that rent.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Ooh.  I like your mortgage much better than mine.  I am surprised that the rent on that apartment is almost as high as my mortgage.

I looked at the apartment where I used to live years ago. It's now $1400 plus for a two bedroom.

• Love 1