Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Love it.  My brain never turns off so I need the guided meditations AND AND AND you can get Eva Green and Matthew McConaughey to read you to sleep!!

That’s my problem too.  Sometimes my mind is just reeling and I can’t relax.  Thanks I’ll give it a go.

• Love 4
(edited)

Grampy and Bebe live in La Mision, a village in Baja Mexico.

Located on the Pacific coast in between Ensenada and San Ysidro so good for Kenith to work only 41 miles from the US border for flights.

14 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

"I know who's on the other side of that door waiting for me."  Ooooh it better not be a landshark

Candygram....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Finally, Kenny arrives for the big reunion.   I had tears in my eyes, and I can't wait until the daughter gets there too. .   

I'm hoping the next apartment has a water heater that's always available, and central heat and air.   But that apartment is so lovely, and I'm hoping there's a solution so they're all comfortable. 

I don't care about the U.S. to Colombia guy (Tim?, aka Cheesestick), or his girlfriend. The girlfriend's mom might have been wearing a mask to help with the hair dye fumes.    Some of that stuff is pretty awful. 

Brittany's meltdown was hysterical.     

I can't wait for Jenny to be dealt another blow, stop showing previews, and show the conversation.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, how long till Kenny and Armando start bickering? 

No! Don't put that out there. I need something pure from this show. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That’s my problem too.  Sometimes my mind is just reeling and I can’t relax.  Thanks I’ll give it a go.

Try Whispersred asmr on YouTube.  Very calming.

• Love 2
(edited)

I know I said that Jess (Colte Gal) looks like Gretchn from Recess but jeez!! So does Jenny!  Just give her blond hair and wrinkles...

Gretchen - Recess.jpg

Edited by kendi
forgot to add the pic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Every time one of these people say "That's not how we do things in America!" the producers should be required to pass them a printed card that says: "You are not in America. Proceed."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Holy shit, we get it already! THE HAYSEED CHEATED ON AUBREY PLAZA! How long are they going to milk this? It's going to take more than Foolius Cheezer's one-night stand to keep me awake through their segments.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9