Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Checking in for TOW. I don't know how you guys watch this B90 show, I tried once and I couldn't handle it. Y'all are warriors

Only because of the snarkers here!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! My girlfriend went out and bought me a small air conditioner for the window in my room so I'm snarking in air con tonight! #watching90dayfiancein90degreeheat

Noooooooooooo, you took away the skipper 😩😩😩😩😩

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

The fuck is a sapio-sexual?!

And this is part of our annoying culture at the moment.    Instead of just saying I like smart guys (or girls) now it's some sort of.... sexual.😵

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I hate to support Ed but, if I could date Brad Pitt or Jon Hamm, in all his underwear less glory, and he had constant bad breath, I think I would have to pass.  I know she has an ulcer that causes it but why can’t it be taken care of.  I had a bleeding ulcer and it was diagnosed with an endoscopy and I went on meds for a bit and I’m fine now. I realize Rose lives in poverty but she seemed to have the diagnosis.  Who wants to be intimate with someone with bad breath?

For Jon Hamm, I would find a way...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, Brittany. "I"m sorry I don't know Arabic! I"m sorry I don't understand Islam!" Brittany. There are these things called books. You could have learned. 

Jeez, turning on my TV to that screaming fit, instant disgust. 

Hello snarkers!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! My girlfriend went out and bought me a small air conditioner for the window in my room so I'm snarking in air con tonight! #watching90dayfiancein90degreeheat

Dude...that is called foreplay so Get ready to give back...wink, wink, nudge, nudge

• LOL 6

They're going to throw their families in each others' faces within 48 hours. Armando will be tormented with guilt over his parents, Kenny will weep and moan about his grown kids who can't get along without him.

Oh, here it comes, the primitive and filthy living conditions in third world Mexico! 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

And this is part of our annoying culture at the moment.    Instead of just saying I like smart guys (or girls) now it's some sort of.... sexual.😵

Agree, but I rather like the term ammosexual for gun nuts.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1