Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are we being spared BGL tonite? I will miss Mama Usman’s complete and utter disapproval....

From the previews all week, BGL is saying that Usman is not going to be calling the shots in their marriage because she’s an American woman, so I’m sure they’ll be on sometime in the next 2 1/2 hours 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

And what happens to this lady who LOVES HIM LIKE HE NEEDS or whatever that he met IN MILAN AT FASHION WEEK shut up Tom.

She sobered up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Anyone want their wine freshened?

I'm getting up...

This is going to be a long episode and I feel like I'm already getting tipsy and I love all of you so much *sob*

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Did Tom say start a family with regards to Darcey?  If so, she is a bit old to be having another child.  Isn't she near 50.

And isn't his life better without her? Doesn't he love her like a sister?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I hate it when people see 10 sq miles of a state and then make a sweeping generalization about it. "It's all country." Well, yeah, in the country it's country. CT does have actual towns, though

I think that what Tom was really saying was,”geez, looking at all the LV bags and designer clothes, I would have thought they lived in a better part of town”. 
No shade to Ct. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

think that this week, I may wear a bra

I’ve been going stir crazy in the house, so I take a ride up and down the highway every morning and get a drive thru coffee. It great that there’s so little traffic. My project this week is to build a small fountain on my new deck. I’m using a copper rain chain and a set of galvanized planters. And plant a bunch of flowers I bought from QVC. I started that last week, but my puppy had an allergic reaction to the lavender plants. Her head and face swelled and her belly was covered in hives. Emergency run to her vet. She’s fine now ,  and I’m out $300. The plants look good in my brother’s  yard though!! 
The bra? Unless I’m going to be seen below the neck, it will remain in the drawer. 

• Love 11

Why does Stephanie concern herself with Sparkle Plenty's relationship with her friends instead of her relationship with Sparkle Plenty?  Also, how are neither one of them not wearing sun glasses?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This is going to be a long episode and I feel like I'm already getting tipsy and I love all of you so much *sob*

Liar! You never loved us!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

“Where’s MY happily ever after? “ 

Shades of Penny from "My 600-Pound Life." "Where's MY Yellow Brick Road?!"

Yep. That was on purpose 

• Love 3

But to be fair, I think I would find it hard to take someone seriously if they constantly dressed like a character from a late 1980s Saturday morning cartoon.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

From the previews all week, BGL is saying that Usman is not going to be calling the shots in their marriage because she’s an American woman, so I’m sure they’ll be on sometime in the next 2 1/2 hours 

Ah, just like Laura. “I am a strong, Western woman and I’ll show THEM!” Nope, you’re an ignorant, crass, uncouth, ill-mannered, trashy idiot. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Rose wants her breath to be bad, she doesn’t want to kiss this hideous pig. He ruined it all by bringing toothpaste.

She should just put everything back into his suitcase. He should accept her just as she's putting up with all his grossness.

• Love 4