Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

He could have just given her oral case products in addition to other product’s without commenting. Just because those things are so expensive. What a jerk!  I. Sorry I ever said anything nice about him. 

Exactly...just give her a little bag filled with the crap you think are presents. He had to do it in front of the camera and make such a big announcement about being concerned about her health. Except when she told him she has an ulcer he doesn't ask her anything or show any of that concern. Just, "Oh, well. Now you're telling me." 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Go all the fuck away Tom. I’m tired of you. Apologies for the potty mouth tonite, friends, the quarantine is getting to me today.

Let it out! Let it all out!

These fuckers deserve it 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey is unpacking her suitcase, she had packed enough clothing for a two week stay in NYC, that was not sober thinking, lol.  

It would take a lifetime for Darcy to unpack all her baggage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

Exactly...just give her a little bag filled with the crap you think are presents. He had to do it in front of the camera and make such a big announcement about being concerned about her health. Except when she told him she has an ulcer he doesn't ask her anything or show any of that concern. Just, "Oh, well. Now you're telling me." 

...it is all about Ed and his comfort don't ya know. Rose is a possession 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcy is going to reconnect with her passions. As we watch her unpack her suitcase. What are her passions, exactly? Besides wine, plastic surgery and desperately glomming on to emotionally unavailable men? 

Work on herself, of course!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I hate it when people see 10 sq miles of a state and then make a sweeping generalization about it. "It's all country." Well, yeah, in the country it's country. CT does have actual towns, though. Alas, it's not all Stars Hollow. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Stephanie, you need to answer honestly. You say you love her so much but you haven't said much in Erika's favor. What is one thing you love about Erika? Why are you afraid she'll break up with you? Just go home.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thank you , thought I was losing it!

I know because as I was watching i was thinking, I dont want to see this crap, get to the good stuff. i thought I was going to have to wait until at least 8.45 to see David tonight

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Who opens the door to an ex arriving unannounced. I'd call the cops.

Well, I would want to know why the camera crew was there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Do Darcy and Tom need that $1000 Per Ep so badly to milk this beyond all shame !??

Right? Their segment looks like it was filmed in two days and it's already episode 10? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I hate it when people see 10 sq miles of a state and then make a sweeping generalization about it. "It's all country." Well, yeah, in the country it's country. CT does have actual towns, though. Alas, it's not all Stars Hollow. 

Country is better in Turkey.

I know, I know, an unrelated blast from the past.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5