Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Also Ed had to explain to her which part of the bathing suit goes on top? I think she knows. 

I think that she would like to show ed what to do with the mouthwash and toothbrush...

Rosie:"OK,,,ED bend over..."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Ed is a total jerk. He could have talked to her about this off camera.

He could have just given her oral case products in addition to other product’s without commenting. Just because those things are so expensive. What a jerk!  I. Sorry I ever said anything nice about him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I hope one of the camera guys there translated what Rose said to Ed after she left.

They did. It was “you’re ugly”. Rose I saw my hero right now. 

Edit. I realise you mean translate it to Ed. Now way—leave him clueless and stupid. He deserves it. 

Edited by hula-la
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

This has been a rough week in the Corday home. The vet says one of our cats is in the early stages of liver disease. 😞

Sorry to hear that.  I'm going through that too, with my Chloe Dog.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

FUCK Ed making Rose leave her kid again. And Rose, he’s not worth it. Surely there’s a Larry type you can entice who won’t make you jump thru all these hurdles for this mutant Prince Charming.  

Right?  I can't believe she can't do better.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

To think that most of us thought Ed had some potential on the season premiere.

I thought BLG was  a shoe in for most despicable this season, but Ed is way ahead of her.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

No way Ed set this little impromptu"vacation" at the last minute. He always planned to do this and had no intention of sticking around and getting to know Prince & Co.

Straight from the Manipulative Abuser Handbook: isolate victim from family and friends.  Convince victim that their family and friends are bad (“Your sister asked me for money.” I’ll bet you the next thing is about Prince being badly behaved or something.) Make victim think it’s the two of you against the world. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Every time they show someone ring a doorbell and wait for an answer, my hope is the door opens and one of those boxing gloves on a spring punches them in the nose. Even the old Soupy Sales, cream pie in the face would suffice. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4

Nah, David.  I don't feel sorry for you. If Lana was your FRIEND, much less your girlfriend, she wouldn't still be making you log on to an app to communicate with her.

Yolanda, shut up. You can't possibly be this daft.

Babe, I hate Ash & Avery both, babe. Babe! They're both in-babe-sufferable. Babe. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

For some reason the show runners thought the viewers needed a discussion about the pronunciation of Melbourne.

Well there are three whole hours to fill with these losers...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

What a scintillating conversation about how to pronounce Melbourne

Right? Can you feel the crackling chemistry between them? It practically jumps off the screen! And the witty repartee! They remind me of Amanda and Elyot in "Private Lives"! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3