Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Is it just my tv, or does Pao look like one of the Simpsons in those talking heads?  She’s yellow!

Join the live chat thread.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On the Reunion show, I felt that Akinyi was extremely rude and disrespectful to Ben.  She said that he lacked “swag” and wasn't a “manly man”.  Too bad he didn't come to his senses, because I have a feeling that after she gets her green card, she is going to leave him.

I am trying to image in which life I would be in quarantine with my new husband, his ex-wife, and her new husband.  I know that Michael and Sarah are trying to keep things normal as possible for Max and CeCe, but this situation is strange.

• Love 9

Roos pretty much deserves Pao right now. He has become so bland.

Did not need to see the Family Chantel. Don't really care about them. Mama Chantel still talks so slowly - like Chantel. They are lucky they have a big house and yard.

Patrick, I forgot about you. Your mom was the best thing about your story with Parisian Myriam. Now you have two kids with two different mamas and still want a chance with Myriam. Chances are she will not be interested. Was interesting to see the French version of the lockdowns and needing papers to go to the store or go anywhere.

I thought Bikini and Ben had broken up.

The Michael/Juliana Walton  or Partridge family type set up? Why? Sarah and her husband can't live just around the corner? They all have to live there? At least Juliana gets to have some fun playing drums. Too bad Michael couldn't teach her some guitar - he has lots of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Now I remember why I stopped following Poa on Instagram last year. The woman needs constant validation and attention.  As a fellow immigrant I felt it was wrong of her to force Russ to leave a state where he had better job opportunities and family in order for her to chase her pipe dream of becoming a model. Her entitlement is just annoying.

At first I thought Mike's wife was his daughter with how young she looked. I admire the fact that his wife and his ex's husband are mature enough to have everyone live under one roof during quarantine. Also kudos to the entire family for raising their son to be empathetic to the needs of others during this pandemic. 

I'm currently side eyeing Akiny and her hesitation right now. It's terrifying to think about uprooting your entire life and move to a different country without any family or friends. However she should have voiced her concerns to Benjamin before he visited her in Kenya, paid the bride price and started her K 1 Visa. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am trying to image in which life I would be in quarantine with my new husband, his ex-wife, and her new husband.  I know that Michael and Sarah are trying to keep things normal as possible for Max and CeCe, but this situation is strange.

I did not watch this last night (I saw a snippet of Patrick and Miriam) as I can't take Family Chantal or Pao, but here is my two cents on the Blended Family in Greenwich:  I paid  A LOT of money to NOT have to talk to, deal with, LIVE WITH, be around, mingle with or engage with my ex husband.  Like the day our youngest turned 18?  Yes that was me cheering, why do you ask?  To live with him and his current chippy (who has some unsavory nicknames)......well, just no.  Granted out kids our in college but the thought of being that close to him........hard pass.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, spunky said:

As a fellow immigrant I felt it was wrong of her to force Russ to leave a state where he had better job opportunities and family in order for her to chase her pipe dream of becoming a model. Her entitlement is just annoying.

I can agree with your points, but I recall that Oklahoma (especially Russ's parents) weren't that welcoming or open to a free spirit like Pao.  One spouse is probably going to be unhappy no matter where they choose to live/work.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

I can agree with your points, but I recall that Oklahoma (especially Russ's parents) weren't that welcoming or open to a free spirit like Pao.  One spouse is probably going to be unhappy no matter where they choose to live/work.

I remember them being unwelcoming. They seemed upset that he didn't marry someone a little more "conservative". I do find Pao to be self centered and less considerate of her husband's needs and wants. The fact that she's upset that he has to travel in order to pay the bills and is still demanding that he make breakfast every morning among other things highlights how selfish she is.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Pao was rude as hell, the showing up at the baby shower hours late? That's not a free spirit, that's rude and thoughtless.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Pao was rude as hell, the showing up at the baby shower hours late? That's not a free spirit, that's rude and thoughtless.  

And strolling around the in-laws' house in revealing nightwear - hard pass from me, too.  And I'm not from Oklahoma.  I was born and raised in a big city.

• Love 9

I wish that Miriam had had more screen time because I'm really interested in how people in other countries are living through the pandemic. I could have done without the segment on the Family Chantel. Didn't we suffer enough with Chantel doing those bizarre cheerleader moves in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a cowboy hat?

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Didn't we suffer enough with Chantel doing those bizarre cheerleader moves in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a cowboy hat?

I know! I can understand the quarantine segment last week when Chantel video chatted (video cheer-led?) with her mother and sister, but why is her extended family who aren't really part of a 90 Day COUPLE, getting all this airtime? Then again, why did they get a spin off that was renewed? 

• Love 5

Pao is still trying to make sure she gets some camera time and was just busy doing her workouts and then doing the yoga poses with Roos  She is still thinking she will be a star and no one wants to tell her it's not happening. 

Patrick and Miriam are also so desperate for camera time. I commented in another thread that - their issues way back were that 1- she is a Muslim and she was emphatic that her family would not accept a non Muslim..............also she had a boyfriend. Somehow that never came up with their wonderful conversations before he came to Paris. Remember? She thought they were just buddies.

And now he is sitting at home and spinning ( is that the word?) music and he has to show his tattooed body. Just desperate for camera time.

Bianca and Jessie . That is perhaps the most contrived scripted relationship of them all. I would love for one of our sleuth detectives to find out about her. She is living in an apartment in NYC fully set up and yet she is moving internationally shortly. Yeah.

• Love 4

Julianna’s frustrations about keeping the house clean and everyone doing their part were very relatable. 

Michael’s ex-wife (sorry I cannot remember her name) and her cancer diagnosis- my god mother is undergoing chemo right now, I can only imagine how she’s feeling right now. I can understand wanting to be together for the kids. 

I have no idea who Patrick is, but his baby is very cute, and the baby’s mother is pretty as well- she had a warm smile. I’m not going to give Patrick any special points for caring for his own child so that the Mom can work, but I am glad that he is treasuring the time rather than bitching about it. Ryan and Miriam look so much alike! 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I will never forget Pho's getup for that baby shower. She showered, did her hair, did her makeup, then decided that a plunging neck mini dress and thigh high boots were an appropriate look for a day time baby shower with her conservative in-laws in attendance. Then she was an hour late. "Oh she's from Colombia! They don't do punctuality there!" mews Russ. She's been in the US for how many years now? 

11 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Bianca and Jessie . That is perhaps the most contrived scripted relationship of them all. I would love for one of our sleuth detectives to find out about her. She is living in an apartment in NYC fully set up and yet she is moving internationally shortly. Yeah.

Bianca's an actress, I'd bet the farm on that. There is no way she has a great apartment in Manhattan on a preschool teacher's pay, for one thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And strolling around the in-laws' house in revealing nightwear - hard pass from me, too.  And I'm not from Oklahoma.  I was born and raised in a big city.

I felt like she was baiting them into not liking her so she could cry about them not liking her.  Then, she whined about missing her mother, but cares not at all that Russ isn't anywhere near his family, either.  She's selfish and he's too whipped to do anything about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

will never forget Pho's getup for that baby shower. She showered, did her hair, did her makeup, then decided that a plunging neck mini dress and thigh high boots were an appropriate look for a day time baby shower with her conservative in-laws in attendance. Then she was an hour late. "Oh she's from Colombia! They don't do punctuality there!" mews Russ. She's been in the US for how many years now? 

I remember that, too.

I did not care to see them in quarantine as I do not need to hear how Pao is reinventing motherhood, how fit and sexy she is, how this is sooooo hard on her and how much she misses her family.

I was also annoyed at how she smack talked Russ' mom to her own mom so when Mother Roos showed up, Mother Pao was standoffish.  And was refusing to let anyone hold the baby?  I mean, loosen the grip, girl!

• Love 8
On 5/12/2020 at 9:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can't take Family Chantal

As soon as they show up anywhere, I'm either fast-forwarding or changing the channel (if I'm watching live, which isn't often).

I'd rather watch a program on unearthing Egyptian pyramids than listen to that bunch scream at each other.  They're just awful people and deserve each other.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, b2H said:

As soon as they show up anywhere, I'm either fast-forwarding or changing the channel (if I'm watching live, which isn't often).

I'd rather watch a program on unearthing Egyptian pyramids than listen to that bunch scream at each other.  They're just awful people and deserve each other.

Unearthing Egyptian pyramids actually sounds interesting.  Nothing about Family Chantal is - and River......ugh.  He is worse than Chantal, if that is even possible.  Stop with the Sideshow Bob hair.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Julianna’s frustrations about keeping the house clean and everyone doing their part were very relatable. 

They are treating her like the maid.  There are five adults in that house and they should all have one assigned task to be done daily, if they want to live there.  Michael should be responsible enough to put down the law and ensure that everyone adheres to it.  It's unconscionable that they're allowed to treat her with so little respect, while smiling at her as she serves them meals and cleans up their $4it.

Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

Unearthing Egyptian pyramids actually sounds interesting.

Science Channel - Unearthed.  It's on a couple of times a week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

They are treating her like the maid.  There are five adults in that house and they should all have one assigned task to be done daily, if they want to live there.  Michael should be responsible enough to put down the law and ensure that everyone adheres to it.  It's unconscionable that they're allowed to treat her with so little respect, while smiling at her as she serves them meals and cleans up their $4it.

Yes that’s not right. Julianna may have different housekeeping standards than Michael’s ex-wife and new husband do, but they are guests in their home- in common curtesy they should follow her lead and clean up. I thought it was sweet the daughter made scrambled eggs (an age appropriate chore, at that age I made a mean french toast).    

• Love 10

It’s curious how suddenly Sarah has a new husband.  I’m glad for her, but I think they deliberately kept out any mention of her being with someone to make it look like she was just a third wheel who might mess with her ex-husband and his new wife.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

It’s curious how suddenly Sarah has a new husband.  I’m glad for her, but I think they deliberately kept out any mention of her being with someone to make it look like she was just a third wheel who might mess with her ex-husband and his new wife.

I agree @DiamondGirl. I thought I either didn't hear properly or somehow missed some stuff previously. Talk about editing.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

He was mentioned during their season, and appeared in at least the wedding episode (he was the singer), though he was never emphasized.

• Love 3
On 5/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, b2H said:

(1) Are we not allowed to to type that last word...as a real word?

(2) The kids are old enough to pick up after themselves too...and have a daily chore or two.

(3) Michael is a Waste of Space.  Sarah and Juliana should get together privately ... set up a schedule/list and then call A Family Meeting. Consequence? Juiliana goes on strike. 

On 5/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, b2H said:
On 5/12/2020 at 8:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can't take Family Chantal

I wonder if some of these families/characters suck up so often and so well to the producers that they're foisted on us...no matter how unpopular they are with the public.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

I wonder if some of these families/characters suck up so often and so well to the producers that they're foisted on us...no matter how unpopular they are with the public.

Kind of like Josh Harris of the Deadliest Catch franchise.  They are so desperate to make him "happen" that they sandwich an hour of him into the middle of a 3-hour DC night on the Discovery Channel.

Problem is, he is a 30ish buffoon with his backward cap and chain smoking, and - even though he is as listed as "co-captain" of the Cornelia Marie, the OTHER co-captain seems to be doing 95% of the work.  And when something goes wrong with the ship, Josh just sits there talking to the camera about how bad this could be while Casey is out on the deck or in the engine room, working to FIX the problem.

The other captains in the fleet have no respect for him (which is about what he's earned), and he just seems stupid and useless.  Best I can figure, he's got to have naked pictures of someone high up in the production chain.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Best I can figure, he's got to have naked pictures of someone high up in the production chain.

That killed me.  I remember when "naked pictures" was something of a threat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/11/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kayz Opinion said:

Said Russ's father, quietly--to himself...in a closet.

I'd like to give them more credit.  I'm amazed at what good girls they seem to be, considering their mother, their aunt, and THEIR MOTHER!!!  They've had to deal with coaching by those woman AND TLC producers for much of their recent lives.  I think they're doing pretty well.

I agree. I hope they're able to keep their relatively level heads with the cards stacked against them. They're beautiful girls being raised by two low-self-esteem, high-maintenance, drama-craving famewhores with no ambition other than being on TV and getting a man on their dream board. Hopefully their dad and other positive adult role models can keep them level (or better yet, their mom is actually a good human that keeps them on level as well and what we see on TV is not the real Darcy, but I'm not holding my breath here), because right now I think they're doing okay. I had a much more stable home life than they did and I was at least as bratty as they are. I really hope they're able to stay on top of their own lives and personalities and not succumb to their mother's shenanigans.

I'm 41, so high school was long ago for me, but I still remember how important prom and graduation were to me. They were a really big deal and we put a lot of work into them. I wouldn't fault a kid at all for being bummed to miss their prom, even if it isn't their senior prom. I remember how small my world was when I was a teenager, and prom was a big deal.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, magemaud said:
21 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

That killed me.  I remember when "naked pictures" was something of a threat

Is that you, Yolanda? 

WILLIAMS!!!!  Is that you?  I knew you were real; my kids don't know shit ... 

Edited by Kayz Opinion
  • LOL 9
On 5/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, Frozendiva said:

Roos pretty much deserves Pao right now. He has become so bland.

Born to be blaaaannnd.  Born to be blaaaannnd.

The boy cain't help it; the boy cain't help it.

(vague musical references)

• LOL 3
On 5/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, Frozendiva said:

Did not need to see the Family Chantel. Don't really care about them. Mama Chantel still talks so slowly - like Chantel. They are lucky they have a big house and yard.

Patrick, I forgot about you. Your mom was the best thing about your story with Parisian Myriam.

The Michael/Juliana Walton  or Partridge family type set up? Why? Sarah and her husband can't live just around the corner? 

I figured 90 Day Quarantine would center around couples who are popular, who fans have an interest in. Chantal, Patrick, Rachel, Laura, Michael, etc. Who cares? I tried to watch the first episode but I ended up fast-forwarding until I came across something I was interested in. Yep, approximately 12 minutes out of each episode is worth watching. Some of these characters are so thirsty for face time, I am embarrassed for them because they clearly don't know when to exit the party. I feel so sorry for the editors who have to go through all the home videos while attempting to find anything of interest. And someone please save Darcey's daughters. Shouldn't it be considered child abuse if you make your children take duck face selfies with you? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/14/2020 at 1:08 PM, Kayz Opinion said:

Exactly! I think I know the answer - Michael offered to pay their own salaries in exchange for tv time. Mind you, I sure as hell don't know how Caesar got back on. And he really needs to keep his feet hidden, shudder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/5/2020 at 11:24 AM, magemaud said:

What kind of mother puts their underage daughters on the internet looking so provocative? 

A very thirsty mother and aunt.

• Love 1
On 5/13/2020 at 4:22 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Bianca's an actress, I'd bet the farm on that. There is no way she has a great apartment in Manhattan on a preschool teacher's pay, for one thing. 

Bianca is a question mark for me. When Jesse goes on about her 'beauty', I don't 'get it'. She's not unattractive, she is a pretty gal, but so are 70% of young women. "Teaching" 4 year-olds? Preschool does not pay well at all.  If Jesse hired her to pretend to be his love interest, that would make sense as he likes total control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Bianca is a question mark for me. When Jesse goes on about her 'beauty', I don't 'get it'. She's not unattractive, she is a pretty gal, but so are 70% of young women. "Teaching" 4 year-olds? Preschool does not pay well at all.  If Jesse hired her to pretend to be his love interest, that would make sense as he likes total control.

Agree totally.  Her whole storyline is totally bogus in my opinion. Most of these couples already are comfortable with the camera and sound pack but here is a "Blind Date" that we are supposed to believe and oh yeah there are camera people and you're wearing a mike thingy to start out with? Not very believable in my eyes either.I tried to google her and could find nothing. I will even go so far as to say that Bianca is not likely her name.  Waiting for our more adept sleuths to find her name and story because what was presented here does not seem possible in the realm of truth.

• Love 4
On 5/11/2020 at 11:46 PM, Frozendiva said:

Mama Chantel still talks so slowly - like Chantel.

I was re-watching last night (don't judge!) and Mama Chantel talks in a slow sing-songy voice like she's reading to pre-schoolers. "This is my daughter...Chaaannnnntel...[can YOU say Chantel? Good!] She lives in the DoMINNNican Republic...[that's verrrrrry far away] with her husband...PAY-dddddroo." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 5/16/2020 at 8:14 AM, mayvenne said:

Waiting for our more adept sleuths to find her name and story because what was presented here does not seem possible in the realm of truth.

Paging Yolanda’s son and daughter.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I cannot keep up. I have been gone for a while, but is this the correct thread to bitch about that idiot Cesar? If not, please direct me to the correct place. "The pictures were all deleted somehow". No, jackass, you never met her and you refuse to admit to the viewers that it was all bullshit. But we know. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 5/13/2020 at 9:22 AM, b2H said:

Regarding the boldage by me:

Fuck that. They're all adults. You know adults do? They clean up their own shit. They don't need a fucking chore chart on the wall with gold stars telling them they did a job well - and there's nothing against getting gold stars as an adult, I award them to the husband and I for random shit on our household calendar all the time, it's just no one knows if it's because he cleaned the toilet or we had fantastic sex the night before. But my point is: no one should have to point out to Sarah and her new husband that they should help clean up after themselves, they should just do it. Max and CeCe might need babysitting to do their chores (probably not but I'm biased, I don't even like kids and I love those two) but not two adults who run their own household in non-pandemic times. 

Juliana looked adorable playing drums, though. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Regarding the boldage by me:

Fuck that. They're all adults. You know adults do? They clean up their own shit. They don't need a fucking chore chart on the wall with gold stars telling them they did a job well - and there's nothing against getting gold stars as an adult, I award them to the husband and I for random shit on our household calendar all the time, it's just no one knows if it's because he cleaned the toilet or we had fantastic sex the night before. But my point is: no one should have to point out to Sarah and her new husband that they should help clean up after themselves, they should just do it. Max and CeCe might need babysitting to do their chores (probably not but I'm biased, I don't even like kids and I love those two) but not two adults who run their own household in non-pandemic times. 

Juliana looked adorable playing drums, though. 

They are not short-term houseguests who are on vacation and staying a week. The adults should get together and decide who is doing what - when each do their laundry, who mows the lawn, who cleans the bathroom, who vacuums, who dusts, etc. How much Sarah and her husband will chip in for things like power, gas, water, cable, internet, etc.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They are not short-term houseguests who are on vacation and staying a week. The adults should get together and decide who is doing what - when each do their laundry, who mows the lawn, who cleans the bathroom, who vacuums, who dusts, etc. How much Sarah and her husband will chip in for things like power, gas, water, cable, internet, etc.

Bills are one thing. Chores are another thing that shouldn't need to be assigned once you get to a certain age. If Juliana washes the dishes from breakfast, recognize that and clean the table and do the dishes at lunch. If you're doing a load of laundry for yourself, yell at the kids to bring their hampers down to throw theirs in, too. For reasonable, intelligent adults (which they all seem to be), it doesn't need to be complicated and you don't need to make a list and assign tasks or babysit people to make sure it gets done. Kids, yes. Adults, no. 

I hope Juliana does what my mom did when I was eight: take the broom and attach a "STRIKE!" sign to it and put her feet up to watch her soap operas with a cold beer. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Hands down, the highlight of this tedious episode. 

Honestly impressed with how good Anna and Merkel seemed to be doing. Even her bedroom color looked good lol! And the boys playing with the new man in the house. Whodathunk such harmony and happiness (and she  and hubs look so much better!!)

• Love 7
On 5/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, blubld43 said:

I've always thought that Pao was really ill in some way.  I suspect some serious personality disorders.  Her issues are very deep rooted.  What a miserable life to live dealing with her.  I will never get why someone volunteers for it.  I suppose  that's his dysfunction.   To put this in context......she reminds me of Jenelle on Teen Mom OG.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I cannot keep up. I have been gone for a while, but is this the correct thread to bitch about that idiot Cesar? If not, please direct me to the correct place. "The pictures were all deleted somehow". No, jackass, you never met her and you refuse to admit to the viewers that it was all bullshit. But we know. 

I get mixed up too! lol  90 Day and its offshoots....such a cluster.  Who can keep up?  Here's a link as he was in Before the 90 Days, Season 3.  I suppose that if someone appears on an episode, the thread for that episode covers them.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90_Day_Fiancé#90_Day_Fiancé:_Before_the_90_Days