Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Steven also took video of Olga when she was changing and she hurried up to cover herself by holding her pants up to her chest. She didn't seem too pissed but she also didn't seem comfortable being filmed in her bra top and panties. And he still didn't move the camera until she turned around and tried to duck into the closet to put her clothes on. 

Not cool, Steven. 

Then again, they decide what to submit to TLC and TLC decides what to air.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

Then again, they decide what to submit to TLC and TLC decides what to air.

Yeah. I'm not giving TLC shit for airing it, it was submitted to them. I don't see anything wrong with the footage itself and personally I have no problem with someone seeing me in my ginch because I've worn bikinis that cover less than my usual bra and panties but that's me. I do see something wrong with Steven not recognizing that your wife changing and covering herself when she notices the camera is on her is a sign to move the camera elsewhere, not to wait until she has to hide behind the closet door to feel comfortable enough to put on her leggings instead of using them to cover her front from view. 

Like sure, he's cooking dinner for her one night and holding down a temporary delivery job with Domino's but he also hasn't matured that much. (Also that $80 he spent on the fresh chest ink could have gone into their West Coast Fund but that's just me being super picky because I think Steven is an immature little boy who still has a lot of growing to do.)

• Love 9
On 5/4/2020 at 8:11 AM, sasha206 said:

I'm one of those people that have cautioned against diagnosing everyone with on the spectrum, but I definitely got that feeling with Kensley.  I couldn't even believe this was the same daughter. I thought she was much younger based on her first 90 day F appearance and was shocked to see her this episode.

If I recall correctly, Molly talked about Kinsley having a particular syndrome during her season.  I can't recall exactly with what syndrome she was diagnosed, however.  

I'm pretty much loving this shit show.  The Darcey/Stacey segment had me laughing way too hard and way too long when Stacey was using pliers to remove Darcey's extensions.  

I could not possibly care less about Cortney and think she created this trapped with Andy scenario just to get a spot on the show and that TLC paycheck.  I was on idiocy overload during her season and really don't care to see how she's doing now.  Ugh.  

Did someone up thread say Yamir will be on this franchise?  I'd really enjoy seeing an update on him.  

Hard pass on Chantal and Pedro.  They're grossly overexposed as it is without having a segment on this franchise.  No symptoms but allegedly losing her sense of smell, and then saying she didn't want to have to go to the ER?  Bitch, please.  You're in nursing school and are debating taking up room in the ER when you're basically symptom free?  GTFO.  

Glad to see Steven appears to be growing up.  Olga is just adorable as is their son.  The salmon dinner he made looked delicious and I was surprised at how attractively he plated it.  I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.  

Hope everyone is hanging in there okay with our own quarantines.  It looks like things are slowly beginning to reopen, so I'm optimistic at the moment that in a few months this entire COVID situation will be but a mere memory.  ❤️ 

• Love 11
On 4/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, mayvenne said:

Even though it was the week before, my favorite line was Danielle talking about her daughter who would be graduating------She don't go to school no more.

I'm certain the collective IQ in that household would be far less than their collective ages.  

The illiteracy is palpable.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Caesar needs to go on "My Feet Are Killing Me." And there's no way in hell he met Maria. His virtual date was all kinds of weird. The world keeps producing odd people and TLC knows how to find 'em.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Caesar needs to go on "My Feet Are Killing Me." And there's no way in hell he met Maria. His virtual date was all kinds of weird. The world keeps producing odd people and TLC knows how to find 'em.

I'm super shocked that someone who actually does nails for a living has some ugly ass toenails and feet in general.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Darcey is a mess. Previously ( like maybe a few seasons ago) her daughters seemed more mature and balanced. Did anyone else catch one of the daughters doing a sort of shimmy dance for a few seconds? Sure struck me as most inappopriate especially on camera.

Over on the Darcey forum page, there's an obviously (badly) photo-shopped  "House of 11" ad with the two girls where they look much older than 13 and 15. What kind of mother puts their underage daughters on the internet looking so provocative? 

• Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Over on the Darcey forum page, there's an obviously (badly) photo-shopped  "House of 11" ad with the two girls where they look much older than 13 and 15. What kind of mother puts their underage daughters on the internet looking so provocative? 

Three words:  Toddlers and Tiaras

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I am so over people living in huge homes on large lots telling everyone else how caged they feel.  Darcey lives in a huge home and yet complained about the tight quarters (I get also get irked when celebrities in their huge estates talk about it being like prison).  Just stop Darcey.

I could actually tolerate Chantel and Pedro-maybe because we only saw their families on Skype (or whatever they were using) and not in a brawl.  The cheer routine was a bit too much-and I certainly would question their cheer camps/school if I had a child who wanted to cheer.  Because that routine?  And the mom and sister being totally awkward?  Makes me wonder...

Cesar?  Cesar?  Why in the world do the producers think Cesar would make good t.v.?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Is there a reason why Olga and Alex can’t go out in the yard?  Same for Darcey and Stacey?

Chantal’s cheer shorts looked a tad small.  And she has changed her looks so much the only thing I recognize is her voice.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Is there a reason why Olga and Alex can’t go out in the yard?  Same for Darcey and Stacey?

Chantal’s cheer shorts looked a tad small.  And she has changed her looks so much the only thing I recognize is her voice.

I don’t know what the weather was like in CT and Maryland the week they were filming. I’m a huge baby and won’t go outside for recreation unless it’s 60 degrees🤣. We just started getting a few nice days here in chicago (which is known for its sneeze of spring-winter for 1000 years, sneeze its spring, then its hot, gorgeous fall and winter again). 

• Love 3
On 5/4/2020 at 7:48 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Olga is lovely and at least Steven is working but it is risky considering he lives with sick grandma.

Yeah.  He said they're living there for free, and all his money (he probably said literally all his money, since he likes the word literally) is going toward their move.  So while I'm sure they'd like to move sooner rather than later, it doesn't sound like they'd starve or be on the street if he stayed home instead of delivering pizzas.

So with granny there, who said she's old and has health conditions that put her at risk, I don't think he should be going out and working because their lives don't depend on it.  And his grandma's life might depend on not being exposed to it.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:46 PM, lizajane said:

Other than that I  think this show is a complete waste of time.

I find myself wishing it was over while it's still showing.  I hate to think that I actually like the fake drama the show sets up, but it's mighty boring without it.

• Love 3
On 5/4/2020 at 11:46 PM, lizajane said:

Ff through the first half hour of those insuffersble twins and Chantal and that bunch. Basically just a lot of tits and twits.

Can we make this the title of Darcy's thread??

On 5/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Frozendiva said:

I have a soft spot for Steven and Olga. Hopefully Alex/Richie brings him some stability, Olga's love is good for him, and he seems ready, willing and able to take any job he can get to help out his family and has plans for the future. Olga doesn't complain, she's not in this for the Green Card or so it seems so far.  He also cooked Olga dinner, which was nice. I hope he makes a good life for all of them.

I do too. I love Olga, she's so sweet and quick to laugh. She's refreshingly un-whiny. I wish them both the best. 

On 5/5/2020 at 12:45 AM, CSunshine76 said:

Oh Cesar salad. No one believes you. NO ONE!

You went to Ukraine without telling TLC and finally met Maria. You guys took pics, but they were deleted.  Um, okay.

He mentioned he realized it when he got on the plane? Uh, if on your phone you have 30 days to recover the deleted photos.  Does he think all of us and the producers are as stupid as he is?  Geez man. 

Aspiring actor and famewhore Cesar didn't tell TLC he was going to Ukraine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (draws breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not even going to address the "lost photos" story. Sheesh. 

I thought Pedro and Chantel were really funny. Pedro was cracking me up. "Pinky Winky! The princess!" "How about my boxers, you want to smell those?" He's so easygoing and ready to enjoy himself. No fretting for Pedro! Chantel does all the pissing and moaning for that pair! 

So how long has Chantel been in nursing school now? 7 or 8 years? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
On 5/5/2020 at 2:49 AM, Callaphera said:

Eh, the world may not revolve around Darcey's daughters but their worlds revolve around themselves, y'know? They're teenagers - most teenagers are concerned with themselves, not the world at large (cue post after post of people saying that they used to watch the news and organize marches at that age). Proms and graduations are big deals for them. People are allowed to mourn the things that they're missing out on during this time - it's not the Pain Olympics, we're not competing to see who has the worst situation and only they matter. You can still have a care for the world at large while being pissed that the big event you were planning for isn't going to happen. Do (general, not specific) you trot out the "starving kids in Africa" bit any time anyone can't finish their plate or say that they can't find anything to eat when the cupboards are full? 

It's healthy to mourn the things we're missing out on, otherwise you're gonna hold onto that shit and it's gonna do nasty things to you. 

I like that term “pain Olympics” and yes I see why the girls are sad/disappointed about prom. They didn’t seem overly bratty to me. It isn’t good for people’s mental health to always be told that their feelings aren’t valid because other people have it worse. If parents are really telling kids to get over it other people are sick and dying then that is sad. It is one thing to talk to your kids about perspective and the big picture in life but to invalidate their experiences is wrong. Darcy’s kids are younger so the prom wouldn’t be their graduation so they will get another chance. That is the discussion, not other people are dying so shut up. For the graduates this year who don’t get a prom, yeah I feel for them. It is a life milestone and while you can live without a grad, it is a loss.

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, fountain said:

I like that term “pain Olympics” and yes I see why the girls are sad/disappointed about prom. They didn’t seem overly bratty to me. It isn’t good for people’s mental health to always be told that their feelings aren’t valid because other people have it worse. If parents are really telling kids to get over it other people are sick and dying then that is sad. It is one thing to talk to your kids about perspective and the big picture in life but to invalidate their experiences is wrong. Darcy’s kids are younger so the prom wouldn’t be their graduation so they will get another chance. That is the discussion, not other people are dying so shut up. For the graduates this year who don’t get a prom, yeah I feel for them. It is a life milestone and while you can live without a grad, it is a loss.

I agree.  I think there's a big difference in mourning some of the things you miss (esp. as a teenager) and being like Vanessa Hudgens "some people are going to die" comments.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Yeah.  He said they're living there for free, and all his money (he probably said literally all his money, since he likes the word literally) is going toward their move.  So while I'm sure they'd like to move sooner rather than later, it doesn't sound like they'd starve or be on the street if he stayed home instead of delivering pizzas.

So with granny there, who said she's old and has health conditions that put her at risk, I don't think he should be going out and working because their lives don't depend on it.  And his grandma's life might depend on not being exposed to it.

I understand why Steven’s working though. It doesn’t seem as if Granny has a luxurious lifestyle- and she has been housing & feeding them for months on the money she has needed to support herself. If Steven can bring in some to fund their move and make Grandma more comfortable when they are gone (also as a thankful for her years of help) I don’t fault him for that. Nor do I fault him if he didn’t feel comfortable working as a delivery driver right now. I just understand how the money he’s bringing it can go to help Grandma as well. 

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I just understand how the money he’s bringing it can go to help Grandma as well. 

Of course it can.  Every dollar every single person can make right now will help someone.  But it has been decided that we forgo that right now, in the interest of keeping the virus from spreading, especially to the vulnerable population like his grandmother.

He's entitled to take that risk.  But especially because the money is going to future outlays instead of immediate survival, I don't agree that the risk to his grandma is worth it.  As many say in situations like this, Grandma's not going to be made comfortable by the money he's earning if she's dead.

• Love 1

Watched my first episode of this last night - what a colossal waste of time, but the good news is that most of it I fast forwarded - the twins - blech.  Cesar - double blech.  Did enjoy getting a Steven/Olga update and their baby is super cute.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Next up, Russ and Paola have a tragedy.

My guess is Paola's "Abuela" passed away. She was on her deathbed when they visited in Colombia. 

• Love 1
On 5/4/2020 at 9:16 PM, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell those two spoiled brats for Darcey that the world does not revolve around them.  They are thousands of people dying every day and hundreds of thousands are unemployed. So, they are unable to attend their proms, big effing deal.  Grow up!  

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Self centered little brats being raised by their overgrown brat of a mother.

• Love 3
On 5/5/2020 at 7:37 AM, mayvenne said:

Yes I thought she looked familiar and I couldn't place it but reading your comment- YUP very reminiscent of Larissa. She was definitely auditioning for something and she was either super high or playing us all. She wants us to know she IS ready for her close up.

Pedro looks good with the beard. So help me out here- she is in school and he plays games all day long??  I think the routines of Chantel and her family doing cheers was rather umm 

unique? Cray cray. She is honestly a pretty lady but she has altered her looks so much that she will soon be looking like Darce and Stace.

I felt very bad for Molly's daughter who did not seem to enjoy having a camera around at all. I do hesitate to agree that she seems to have some issues. I hope she was just very tired.

Molly seems like a lot of fun, but maybe doesn;t have the best judgement or luck.

Darcey is a mess. Previously ( like maybe a few seasons ago) her daughters seemed more mature and balanced. Did anyone else catch one of the daughters doing a sort of shimmy dance for a few seconds? Sure struck me as most inappopriate especially on camera.

I too have a soft spot for Steven and Olga.

I even think possibly Sasha and Emily have potential. They seem to be trying and focused.

Molly's daughter came across as more silently annoyed than anything else.  Her mother cut all her hair off instead of taking the time to learn how to do it and now there's a camera shoved in her face. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought Molly's daughter's hair looked really pretty cut short - it is in great condition.

Steven and Olga may live for free but diapers and formula costs money.  I'm glad Steven is working and not expecting grandma to pay for everything (or at least I hope he's not expecting her to pay for everything).

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask high school/middle school girls not to act like - high school/middle school girls.  Teenagers are self-absorbed - it comes with the package, and they have the onus of  being around a pair of self-absorbed women.  Not to mention that it wasn't like the producers want to hear them spouting saving the world philosophies - Darcy and Stacy deliver exactly what the TLC producers want consistently and they have undoubtedly coached the girls to do the same.  On our community Facebook page I have watched over the last two months parents of teenagers acting like brats because their kids are missing proms, their graduations were up in the air, they weren't able to play baseball -- none of them were worrying about people dying.  This is just human nature, and Darcy & the rest of them just exemplify it at its worst.

Edited by RoxiP
typo
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

am watching this again and just noticed how tan Darcy looks, I wonder if she has a tanning bed.

No doubt. Even Caesar does! 

Speaking of Caesar, “ Nuthin’ says lovin’ like somethin’ from the oven...” 

67AC8E2C-0A25-424C-98FF-AD0B7B683046.jpeg

Is Caesar's so called date auditioning for “Basic Instinct”? 

06CD4C2F-CCE1-4168-A003-01C779BB9798.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I rewatched the Darcey part of the Quarantine show. Her daughter is in Grade 8 and wearing a gown for her junior high school 'prom' that is more suited to an adult woman? I did not have those luxury heel shoes when I was 14 or 15.

I do get the high school prom part - mine wasn't that great, many girls did not wear gowns - was an expensive night out. It has become overrated and a bit of an industry. Yeah, it is fun with your friends and sometimes your parents - walking the prom carpet and feeling like a celebrity. And the sad reality that the evening is when you may see your friends for the very last time. Life hits you when you start reading your friends' obits when they are in their 20s.

It's tough with the pandemic and the very real part of people dying - the sadness of not wearing an expensive dress at the age of 13 or 14 is very real, but you can do it again a couple of years later.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I rewatched the Darcey part of the Quarantine show. Her daughter is in Grade 8 and wearing a gown for her junior high school 'prom' that is more suited to an adult woman? I did not have those luxury heel shoes when I was 14 or 15.

I do get the high school prom part - mine wasn't that great, many girls did not wear gowns - was an expensive night out. It has become overrated and a bit of an industry. Yeah, it is fun with your friends and sometimes your parents - walking the prom carpet and feeling like a celebrity. And the sad reality that the evening is when you may see your friends for the very last time. Life hits you when you start reading your friends' obits when they are in their 20s.

It's tough with the pandemic and the very real part of people dying - the sadness of not wearing an expensive dress at the age of 13 or 14 is very real, but you can do it again a couple of years later.

I think it was the older sister going to the prom.  I believe she's a high school junior!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think it was the older sister going to the prom.  I believe she's a high school junior!

The older daughter is in tenth grade. She said she was invited to three proms. 

• Love 2

From the preview of next week, I think Paola must change her hair color every season she’s on. She’s had her natural dark brown, jet black, Ronald McDonald red, platinum blonde and now it appears she’s gone PINK! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 5/5/2020 at 3:38 PM, seacliffsal said:

I am so over people living in huge homes on large lots telling everyone else how caged they feel.  Darcey lives in a huge home and yet complained about the tight quarters (I get also get irked when celebrities in their huge estates talk about it being like prison).  Just stop Darcey.

Just because you live in a large space doesn't mean that eventually you won't feel caged in.  Darcey's house looked junky so I can see why she might feel caged in. 

• Love 1
On 5/7/2020 at 9:16 AM, sasha206 said:

I'd love to see someone give her a makeover/under.

Now THAT would be another popular TLC series.  She could get a different look by a different stylist every week.  We KNOW she's doing everything she can to stay on TLC for as long as possible.  Let's start with a nice short haircut--let her hair/head have a healthy break.  Each week her hair would get something new to condition it ... and her weely look would include a new WIG.  SHE has no say in what is changed.  SAW OFF THOSE CLAWS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 9:09 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope marrying the hot chick was worth it Russ.

Said Russ's father, quietly--to himself...in a closet.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:12 AM, spunky said:

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Self centered little brats being raised by their overgrown brat of a mother.

I'd like to give them more credit.  I'm amazed at what good girls they seem to be, considering their mother, their aunt, and THEIR MOTHER!!!  They've had to deal with coaching by those woman AND TLC producers for much of their recent lives.  I think they're doing pretty well.

Edited by Kayz Opinion
added "coaching"
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I watched the one quarantine special Saturday night with the girl married to the Moldavian guy, David and Annie, and Danielle and her family. I remembered them from their seasons and everyone seemed so different, in a good way. It makes me wonder about the editing and maybe producer shenanigans when they originally film. Either that or these people changed.

The one person I actually felt sorry for was Danielle. She said her and Mo were friends, had forgiven each other and she was worried about him because he’s a truck driver. She lives in a house with her three grandkids, one on the way, two children and the sons fiancée. Danielle works nights as a caregiver, so she’s in danger of contacting the virus. She came across as pretty normal instead of the crazy woman I thought she was during her season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Said Russ's father, quietly--to himself...in a closet.

I'd like to give them more credit.  I'm amazed at what good girls they seem to be, considering their mother, their and, and THEIR MOTHER!!!  They've had to deal with coaching by those woman AND TLC producers for much of their recent lives.  I think they're doing pretty well.

True. Darcey is a hot mess , so they're not as bad as I originally assessed. 

• Love 1

Hahaha! There’s nothing funnier than watching Darcey & Stacey lookin’ all raggedy & rough 😂

Nails a wreck , roots all black, extensions falling out . Bickering on their failed spa day.  When their salons open they better give their stylists $$$$$$ in tips.  It must take a lot to keep these two looking like they do 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, DNR said:

Hahaha! There’s nothing funnier than watching Darcey & Stacey lookin’ all raggedy & rough 😂

Nails a wreck , roots all black, extensions falling out . Bickering on their failed spa day.  When their salons open they better give their stylists $$$$$$ in tips.  It must take a lot to keep these two looking like they do 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm watching this fool Caesar having his virtual date again, that scene with him "feeding" her the strawberries cracks me up.  This guy seems to be another slightly younger David, just completely deluded.  Look at that room he's in, could it scream broke bachelor pad any louder?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2