Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Their lives aren't glamorous, but he seems to be good to her. No signs of any sort of abuse. His kids are nice to her and accept her. No shilling cameos or tummy teas or anything of that sort. She could do far worse. Things do change and maybe they will have a nicer home one of these days.

And at least they're owning the way they live and not trying to pretend to be something they're not (ie Tom, Darcey, Jesse...)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

And at least they're owning the way they live and not trying to pretend to be something they're not (ie Tom, Darcey, Jesse...)

OY!  I agree about Drunk Darcey, Famewhore Jesse...but I must have missed Tom's pretense.  What was that?

• Love 1
On 5/27/2020 at 12:35 AM, the-grey-lady said:

I'm choosing to believe that Jesse's mother is embarrassed to be on this show, so she's choosing to hide her real identity by wearing that Raggedy Anne wig.

I think that's her hair ... and her personality is fun for me.  Betsey Johnson's hairstyles have probably helped...rather than hurt.

.BetseyJohnson.thumb.jpg.a8e9bb9a3a9da351075164dff3a5955a.jpg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

OY!  I agree about Drunk Darcey, Famewhore Jesse...but I must have missed Tom's pretense.  What was that?

Tom posted a bunch of pictures of him living the fine life: gourmet meals, expensive clothes, 1st class vacation, cars...for weeks he carried on, posing as a rich playboy. And then the original pictures were found. He'd stolen every one of them from other people. When he got caught he deleted all the posts and slunk away for awhile.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-star-tom-brooks-blasted-by-fans-for-fake-luxury-photos.html/

He also said he lives in an English manor house and that his parents live in the "west wing." Not true. He lives in an ordinary looking council house (kind of like our low-income housing but not). 

There are more examples out there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Tom posted a bunch of pictures of him living the fine life: gourmet meals, expensive clothes, 1st class vacation, cars...for weeks he carried on, posing as a rich playboy. And then the original pictures were found. He'd stolen every one of them from other people. When he got caught he deleted all the posts and slunk away for awhile.

Thanks, MamaDrama.  I had no clue.  Guess I need to spend more time on this TLC stuff.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Thanks, MamaDrama.  I had no clue.  Guess I need to spend more time on this TLC stuff.

You can find just about all you need to know here in the couples’ threads.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

You can find just about all you need to know here in the couples’ threads.

There's not enough time in the world...especially after watching all the recent iterations of 90Day.   And...of course, I probably don't care enough.  THANKS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I did NOT need that shot of Fernanda's vibrator ready to go in the shower. What if her roommate picked it up thinking it was a bar of soap?! Foul. And what a weird crossover seeing her thirst over Clay from BiP. Is there some kind of Z-list reality star dating app?

Lucy was the most adorable baby, so it's annoying to see Rachel has already made her spoiled and bratty by age 2. She seems to fling herself into a hissy fit over every tiny thing. But at least Rachel realizes it wouldn't be smart to have a baby with Tom when they can't live in the same country due to his criminal past TIFFANY.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

And what a weird crossover seeing her thirst over Clay from BiP. Is there some kind of Z-list reality star dating app?

She is looking for a meal ticket and a former NFL player may fit the bill.

3 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

But at least Rachel realizes it wouldn't be smart to have a baby with Tom

I think you mean Jon, although having a baby with Tom would be a bad idea too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I am glad Abby's husband is in her age group.  He isn't bad looking and seems nice.  

I can't believe Nicole chose to quarantine in New York over the Dominican Republic.  Currently, every thing with the exception of supermarkets and pharmacies are closed.  There is no place to go and nothing to do.  This is really bad timing.  

• Love 3

Abbey and her British husband actually seem really cute together.  He seems like a nice, normal dude and, you know, not a skeevy creeper old enough to be her father that was just using her.  Good for her!

Watching Pedro talk to mother Pedro and sister Pedro was the worst.  What a shock that Nicole is a selfish "I'll do what I want" person and took a great chance to go to NYC during the pandemic and now can't go home.  A shock, I tell you.  

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I would be happy never to hear from or about Corey and Evelin ever again

I agree and I have said this before:  So tired of them!  "Evelin, I want to marry you!"  "Cory, I don't want that life" "But I want to be a dad!" "Corey I don't want kids"  "But what about the cocktail bar?"  "Corey that is in my name!"  Lather rince repeat.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Abbey and her British husband actually seem really cute together.  He seems like a nice, normal dude and, you know, not a skeevy creeper old enough to be her father that was just using her.  Good for her!

Watching Pedro talk to mother Pedro and sister Pedro was the worst.  What a shock that Nicole is a selfish "I'll do what I want" person and took a great chance to go to NYC during the pandemic and now can't go home.  A shock, I tell you.  

I agree, he isn't much older than her and seems fun. Hope it works for them. 

The only thing I did like about the whole thing with Nicole etc... was hearing Spanish that I understood every word of. People assume when you know Spanish, you know every dialect. Between that and Anny's accent, I feel like I went on vacation again! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 2

Wow, talk about a surprise--could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw Abbie and her new fella. A nice, normal guy in his 20's? Not another skeevy old creep? I barely recognized fun, jokey, silly Abbie. I thought it was great, she seems happy, she looks her age, young and carefree. Not having to cater to old pervs suits her. 

I do not give one tiny fuck about Corey and Evilin. Not one. Now Corey's off knocking boots in Peru? Yawn Sure he is. Ditto Nicole and Lydia. I'd rather see Fernanda's vibrator. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 5/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, sasha206 said:

And it's such a strange addiction and one I just don't get.   And one that seems even harder to break b/c like alcohol, there are always places to gamble that are legal.  Even illegal gambling is easier than scoring illegal drugs.

I guarantee you this guy is going to ruin Tiff's credit.  He's probably getting cash advances from credit cards in her name.

My friend's husband had a gambling problem when he was in HIGH SCHOOL. because I believe where he was from they could gamble at 18.  They met in college and we are in our late 30's now but she has to be pretty diligent with him and his addiction issues sometimes flow into drinking too much (not really when at home, just when out with friends).  But yes he also used to have an issue with spending a lot of money and not thinking it was a big deal.  She's worked really hard to get them to where they are today. 

Life situations happened to where he is a stay at home dad now, which probably helps with the spending as she's the breadwinner of the house. 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Of course he is!!  And of COURSE you tell your wife's BFF all about it, cause he won't blab......

and isn't he also Corey's biggest rival for Evelin's favor? Nothing like alerting the enemy! 

Is this part of Corey's "playing hard to get" strategy and he thinks he'll make Evelin jealous and see what a catch he is? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

My friend's husband had a gambling problem when he was in HIGH SCHOOL. because I believe where he was from they could gamble at 18.  They met in college and we are in our late 30's now but she has to be pretty diligent with him and his addiction issues sometimes flow into drinking too much (not really when at home, just when out with friends).  But yes he also used to have an issue with spending a lot of money and not thinking it was a big deal.  She's worked really hard to get them to where they are today. 

Life situations happened to where he is a stay at home dad now, which probably helps with the spending as she's the breadwinner of the house. 

Wow, so crazy. I can't imagine having a mate with that type of problem.  Well, any addition really.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Wow, so crazy. I can't imagine having a mate with that type of problem.  Well, any addition really.

Or multiplication.

• LOL 8

Recently they had Tim and Veronica on this show...and I really liked Veronica's home that they showed as Tim drove up.  Huge front yard, nice driveway to the side, large home.  

Also makes me wonder what she does, if anything.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

Recently they had Tim and Veronica on this show...and I really liked Veronica's home that they showed as Tim drove up.  Huge front yard, nice driveway to the side, large home.  

Also makes me wonder what she does, if anything.

This is her job description on LinkedIn...she is a "Lead Sourcing Relationship Manager - USLR at Equitable" - sounds like she has a very good job - according to ziprecruiter the average annual salary is $75,725.  It does look like she's a bit of a job hopper though (although in this economy that's not unusual).

About

A multi-lingual, results driven, outgoing and ambitious professional with over ten years of supervisory and leadership skills. Cross-functional experience in both retail and IT with a focus on vendor management and end-to-end procurement. Excellent client centric focus, as well as advanced verbal and written skills. A decisive, results-driven team member with a focus on developing relationships and driving results to add value to the company. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RoxiP said:

This is her job description on LinkedIn...she is a "Lead Sourcing Relationship Manager - USLR at Equitable" - sounds like she has a very good job - according to ziprecruiter the average annual salary is $75,725.  It does look like she's a bit of a job hopper though (although in this economy that's not unusual).

About

A multi-lingual, results driven, outgoing and ambitious professional with over ten years of supervisory and leadership skills. Cross-functional experience in both retail and IT with a focus on vendor management and end-to-end procurement. Excellent client centric focus, as well as advanced verbal and written skills. A decisive, results-driven team member with a focus on developing relationships and driving results to add value to the company. 

That “About” portion is a sure win for corporate speak bingo.

• LOL 7

True, but I have found on LinkedIn that you try and put your most professional, business oriented description (makes me think perhaps I should go and read mine).  Veronica seems to stay employed.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RoxiP said:

This is her job description on LinkedIn...she is a "Lead Sourcing Relationship Manager - USLR at Equitable" - sounds like she has a very good job - according to ziprecruiter the average annual salary is $75,725.  It does look like she's a bit of a job hopper though (although in this economy that's not unusual)

I have a friend who does this type of job and it can be quite lucrative depending on the company.  As for job hopping, that's the norm now, and one of the best and fastest ways to move upwards.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, cynicat said:

I have a friend who does this type of job and it can be quite lucrative depending on the company.  As for job hopping, that's the norm now, and one of the best and fastest ways to move upwards.  

I found that out the hard way when I was laid off after 31 years with the same company a couple of years ago...nobody stays at a job for that long anymore and in some ways it is considered a detriment.

(edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Nope! No to Fernanda or her new reality star boyfriend Clay. I didn’t like her with her husband ( was that Jonathan?) and this is even more cringeworthy.

I liked her during her season UNTIL she revealed her true manipulating self. Now her "I'm so cute" act doesn't work on me.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, blubld43 said:

Pao was rude as hell, the showing up at the baby shower hours late? That's not a free spirit, that's rude and thoughtless.  

It was explained on the show (by Pao, I believe) that that's the custom in her country, for the honoree to arrive much later. I guess no one told her. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JeanJean said:

It was explained on the show (by Pao, I believe) that that's the custom in her country, for the honoree to arrive much later. I guess no one told her. 

I think she claimed elsewhere that Colombians are late for everything not just baby showers.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:29 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

Your last line causes an autoresponse in me.  

"Shocked, ah say. Ah'm SHOCKED!!"FoghornLeghorn.jpg.24be2d7d625efdf15a220b2106c096f4.jpg

• LOL 4