Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

Corny reminds me of the "We both like soup" lady in the movie, Best of Show. She's dumber than a box of rocks and as deep as a glass of water. Some guys seem to like that. The bigger the bolt-ons, the lesser the brain activity. 

I never thought I'd like Annie and David but they are great together. 

Annnndreiiii, is a goon. He's a monosyllabic asshole. He thinks he's hot and I bet he'll end up cheating and knocking up some waitress or stripper. I loathe him.

Colt and his mama act like a married couple. It's a strange relationship. They both bore me to tears. 

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

She could easily go to a target or walmart.  I'm not sure what it's like now but Florida wasn't shut down as early as a lot of other states. Even then she can go to a target or walmart and get some more clothes. And I doubt she'd getting an income... I think her living in that house and being 'taken care of' is her payment

I don't think Target or Wal Mart clothes are her style, lol.  I thought she said she worked for him as a brand ambassador or something.  Maybe I heard wrong?

37 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Her whole thing was WEIRD. She's staying because she likes the house and the perks, but not the guy. And how did she start transforming into Aubry O'Day? Which is not a compliment.... And then one when he was talking to "her" he was looking straight into the camera. Her whole segment was creepy as hell.

True this!!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, mayvenne said:

.and if bringing the family to sit in the car in HOT Florida, at least maybe mama should have let Eleanor out of her car seat and run somewhere in shade???

Living in Florida, I would think the car was running with the ac on.  Or did we see the windows down? I was so bored I was only paying half attention.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I'm 63, I am also shocked that Debbie is nearly a decade younger.  She is already into being and looking elderly,

Debbie is retired at 55, Laura is retired at 51.  Where do the rest of us sign up?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Normades said:

Plus as someone said earlier.  You might use the scrubbie to wash your beard first and your ass last, but next time you'll start with the beard again, so unless you use a new scrubbie -- Gross!!

Wasn’t there some line on Friends where Chandler’s friend wanted to borrow his bar of soap and Chandler asked what’s the last thing I washed with it and the first thing you will wash with it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

as sad as the idea of wearing the same two tired Forever 21 hoochie dresses for the past two weeks.

I'm sure there are many websites where she could shop online for a few basic items, including Forever 21, H&M and other trendy young style stores. I get assaulted on a daily basis for dress ads from stores like J Jill and Chico's. Okay, they're not the type of clothes Corny would wear and I have no use at the current time for anything other than sweats* , but they're out there! 

*I did put on a bra for our Easter Family Zoom conference

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I need to see Colt and his mama pounding shots of Butterscotch schnapps? Jesus Christ

Debbie was having a mouth orgasm over the butterscotch schnapps.  Wait until she tries root beer schnapps.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Maybe it's the quarantine,  but I loved this shitshow. Colt and Debbie are slobs, and possibly alcoholics. Who can take a shot without making a face? The clutter in the kitchen was awful.  Corny is vapid, the teeth sure are different. She was so gummy before. Danielle- who are the parents of those babies? What a full house of people. Glad she and Mohammed are civil now. David needs to watch his weight. He is getting more penguinesque. Looking forward to more.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
59 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought she said she worked for him as a brand ambassador or something.  Maybe I heard wrong?

Brand ambassador for period cups which they also showed us two different sizes for heavy flow and medium flow.  Egad that was out of left field.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't think Target or Wal Mart clothes are her style, lol.  I thought she said she worked for him as a brand ambassador or something.  Maybe I heard wrong?

I think Corny is a brand ambassador for this weird German man's menstrual cup.  So.  That's a sentence I just typed.  Thus, her clothes for the videos can be different than her being lazy around the house that she's freeloading in . 

Corny droning on and on about her situation and how hard everything is made me roll my eyes.  Like posters above mentioned, Florida is on stay at home, but she can 100% drive back home to Orlando.  That said, as an Orlandian, she can stay down in SoFL and darken their doorstep a little longer. 

Colt and Debbie playing with their 100 cats, cooking steak, going ham on some butterscotch schnapps, and then dancing hammered in their messy kitchen is nightmare fuel. Jesus. 

Elizabeth and Andreeeeeiiii are in Tampa, right?  Initially, their cases came early and quick, so I'm not surprised they have been locked down a while.  I like that Andreeeiii is totally useless (not working...trucking! and not helping around the house or with the baby bc that is lady work).  Asshole.  The shower scene was so completely terrible, even with for this show.  Also, he went to Publix for groceries.  Publix is a higher end regional chain, and those of us who are Publix devotees miss it when we move away; I have brought pub subs, chicken tenders, and cake/cookies all over the country as presents for friends that have moved away.  This tells me alot:  He wasn't hitting the BOGOs (which is how you save money at Publix), so either the money situation isn't nearly as bad as they are saying and/or they are too stupid and not willing/able to economize via going to Target or Walmart or Winn Dixie.  It's gross that he wouldn't think anything about Libby asking her pops for money considering what a jackass he was about providing for his family and pride in their seasons. 

David and Annie's segment was pretty good right up until the end (which...ew).  Color me surprised that they really seem to be compatible. 

I don't know where to start with Soshul Media.  That's too many in that house.  Surely, the kids can move out?  Maybe work on NOT having kids until you can secure a place to live and way to raise them?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

This tells me alot:  He wasn't hitting the BOGOs (which is how you save money at Publix), so either the money situation isn't nearly as bad as they are saying and/or they are too stupid and not willing/able to economize via going to Target or Walmart or Winn Dixie. 

If they are counting pennies they can skip the multiple bottles of wine and the ice cream bar she was eating while trying to figure out how to work a jigsaw puzzle.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Spike said:

Brand ambassador for period cups which they also showed us two different sizes for heavy flow and medium flow.  Egad that was out of left field.

Egad...... that’s his name right? Egor? No? Ryker?  He’s scary. Send him to her dentist. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Egad...... that’s his name right? Egor? No? Ryker?  He’s scary. Send him to her dentist. 

He had that barely contained rage that reminds me of Gestapo in old movies.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought she said she worked for him as a brand ambassador or something.

Yes, the brand ambassador for Andy's PERIOD CUPS company! 

sorry that this was answered before, I tend to answer questions before I read all the posts. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

Corny can’t order clothes from J Crew, Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy? I buy clothes at one of the grocery stores here - Joe Fresh.

The guy she is bunking with has a nice large house with expensive patio furniture.

Maybe Andrei went to a more expensive grocery store because of a smaller lineup.

How does Danielle manage with all those people in her house?

Annie lucked out with David.

I was bored with Loren. She has had the baby.

• Love 6

I will give this show another chance, but what did they do?  Put all the boring (with exception) people in one episode?  I didn't care about most of these people (especially Courtney) during their original season(s) let alone want to see how they are quarantining.

I would bet that Danielle's son and his fiance don't marry so that she can get welfare for four(!) children.

Annie sure loooooooves being on t.v.  There wasn't a scene in which she wasn't looking directly at the camera.  What they showed about where they are living now doesn't match the shots they show during pillow talk.

And, no, Coltee and Debbie, we don't need to see your drunken dance party.

Another thought-I guess that I really do appreciate what the producers do on the main show as this was really boring.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Corny droning on and on about her situation and how hard everything is made me roll my eyes.  Like posters above mentioned, Florida is on stay at home, but she can 100% drive back home to Orlando.  That said, as an Orlandian, she can stay down in SoFL and darken their doorstep a little longer. 

No No No- Corny needs to go home to Orlando ASAP. 

I live in Naples , she needs to go. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yea she did.  I think pre-period cup ambassador Corny looked like she shopped at Target? I thought when she went to meet Antonio she dress pretty average 20 year old. 

I'm legit worried for this transformation we saw on this show. 

2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Living in Florida, I would think the car was running with the ac on.  Or did we see the windows down? I was so bored I was only paying half attention.

I wasn't paying attention either but I did find it weird they didn't at least get out of the car and get Elenor out of the car seat? But maybe it was just easier (safer and/or cooler) to stay in the car? When they first left the house I was like "oh great.. here we go.. a whole family that things they need to go in the store TOGETHER" so I was pleasantly surprised that Libby and Elenor stayed in the car, they just wanted to get out of the house. 

2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Maybe it's the quarantine,  but I loved this shitshow. Colt and Debbie are slobs, and possibly alcoholics. Who can take a shot without making a face? 

People who drink butterscotch schnapps that's who lol  I'm sure that goes down quite a bit smoother than regular shot liquor. I have something in my collection that is similar and now i'm having a brain fart on the name... but it really tastes like butterscotch candy. 

2 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

This tells me alot:  He wasn't hitting the BOGOs (which is how you save money at Publix), so either the money situation isn't nearly as bad as they are saying and/or they are too stupid and not willing/able to economize via going to Target or Walmart or Winn Dixie.  It's gross that he wouldn't think anything about Libby asking her pops for money considering what a jackass he was about providing for his family and pride in their seasons. 

I think their money situation was fine at the moment. But later on he said that she spent $400 on SHIRTS and she didn't disagree with him. She just said "don't you want me to look nice"  so yea, Team Andre there.  I thought it was nice that he was getting her wine she liked, and an extra bottle lol 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Spike said:

Brand ambassador for period cups which they also showed us two different sizes for heavy flow and medium flow.

And the brand ambassador thought they were made for different size vajayjays (and that you have to change a tampon when you pee). Derp

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And the brand ambassador thought they were made for different size vajayjays (and that you have to change a tampon when you pee). Derp

Her cup runneth over.

• LOL 16
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Maybe it's the quarantine,  but I loved this shitshow. Colt and Debbie are slobs, and possibly alcoholics. Who can take a shot without making a face? The clutter in the kitchen was awful.  Corny is vapid, the teeth sure are different. She was so gummy before. Danielle- who are the parents of those babies? What a full house of people. Glad she and Mohammed are civil now. David needs to watch his weight. He is getting more penguinesque. Looking forward to more.

I was moderately amused. But would have preferred far less Colt and Debbie. The clutter in their apartment was making me itch. So gross. Six cats? Imagine how it smells. 

I had a slew of extra people in my house for several years, it was chaotic but fun. Danielle's house looks chaotic but not fun. I'm sure I'd run screaming in short order. 

David had weight loss surgery a while back, and looks to be steadily gaining back every ounce. I do like him and Annie, she kills me and he seems quite devoted. Good for them, if they have their own quirky happiness. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Gobi said:

I don't think I know anyone who at age 55 looks as bad as Debbie.

I am .. ok I will say it.. 59 (ugh) but I honestly look like i'm maybe 45  or younger.. and I look much younger than Debbie.. ELDERLY??? I think NOT.. and does anyone think the reason she did a dance in the kitchen was because of the BUTTERSCOTCH SHNAPPS??.. LOL.. Hell today was the first day I went food shopping and to the liquor store (both beside each other in NH - I live in MA).. and I DID buy chocolate.. I am alone (not a bad thing right now).

3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Danielle is an ENABLER.. all those people in one house?? They need to get a life and a JOB.

• Love 11

I haven't read all the posts.. WHAT THE HELL was that Cortney and her gross "boyfriend" selling.. REALLY?? Period cups???? omg.. maybe i'm just out of the loop (don't have a period anymore) but for heaven's sake.. that was just GROSS

• Love 8

Forgot a thought. An old episode of Seinfeld had Jerry dating a woman who looked good in certain light and bad in certain light. That's Corny! Sometimes she looks good, others, yikes. Way too much makeup too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so I have no idea who this woman is (I was a latecomer to the 90 Day franchise but they run enough specials that I figure I'll see everyone's Journey So Far one day) and the fact that everyone calls her Corny cracks me up but I can guarantee that while she's "forced" to stay with him and her two dresses (lol), she's riding that würstchen* for fake lash money and teasing the "relationship" as long as the lash money keeps coming and even though I've never seen her before, I feel like I know all I need to after her segment and also I kind of wish I had never seen it because I honestly debated banging my head against the living room table a few times since we're not supposed to touch our faces which means face palming is out. (This never-ending run-on sentence is paid for by the Cardboardeau Producers of America.)

Her story started out as a premise for a wacky 90s sitcom, took a turn into Investigation Discovery territory, and then was just... as sad as the idea of wearing the same two tired Forever 21 hoochie dresses for the past two weeks. 

*sausage in German, according to Google Translate. 

She’s the worst, you saw all you need to see. Antonio her Spanish lover couldn’t pronounce Courtney and it morphed  into Corny

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Forgot a thought. An old episode of Seinfeld had Jerry dating a woman who looked good in certain light and bad in certain light. That's Corny! Sometimes she looks good, others, yikes. Way too much makeup too.

Yes, she's a Two Face. People also mentioned that about Ash. 

I also had a Seinfeld flashback about Corny and her boss/boyfriend when Jerry took a woman he'd just met on what was supposed to be a romantic weekend in PA Dutch country and after the first few hours they couldn't stand each other. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, she's a Two Face. People also mentioned that about Ash. 

I also had a Seinfeld flashback about Corny and her boss/boyfriend when Jerry took a woman he'd just met on what was supposed to be a romantic weekend in PA Dutch country and after the first few hours they couldn't stand each other. 

There’s a Seinfeld quote in every episode. I used to say that there’s a little bit of George Costanza in all of us. This show proves me right.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh my...did Danielle say her temperature was 95 before entering her clients home? That cannot be right. I was amused at a glimpse into her CROWDED home life since I have not kept up with her. I find her entertaining! At least she is done stalking Mohammad and has seemed to move on...but just showing his picture and saying he "drives truck" does not seem like she qualifies for this show anymore. She must depend on her TLC money!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

David/Annie:  Friendly, nice and yes in love however their "We are delivering toilet paper and so we are delivering to neighbors!"  Aren't good deeds supposed to be private?

When they were going up to those people's house, Annie said they were friends, but then the way she was talking it was the first time she'd ever seen their house.  Suspicious.

And can I just say, if you have enough toilet paper to drive around and hand it out to others, maybe they wouldn't need it (even assuming they do) if you'd left some for them to buy at the store.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Records indicate [Debbie's] 68

Yeah.  Here's a photo of her in 1976.  If she were 55 now, that would make her 11, and that ain't no 11-year-old.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqyHAjnA8Nh/?utm_source=ig_embed

Why do people think she's 55?  All I can say is that if she lied about her age, this exhibits EXACTLY why I would never lie about mine.  Who wants everybody screaming about how shitty you look for your age? 

6 hours ago, Spike said:
6 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

He had that barely contained rage that reminds me of Gestapo in old movies.

What was up with those bottom teeth on him??

And I don't know about barely contained rage, and I have (thankfully) zero personal experience with abusive or even controlling men, but my ears perked up when he she told him she didn't like him yelling at her, and he said, "And why do I yell???"  It was getting a little too close to the "You make me do it" that I understand that some abusive men pull.

3 hours ago, Boston said:

Danielle is an ENABLER.. all those people in one house?? They need to get a life and a JOB.

How many of the older women on this show do patient care?  Danielle, plus I believe Angela and Baby Girl Lisa are hospice caregivers.  Such noble professions for such odd, desperate women.

4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

When they first left the house I was like "oh great.. here we go.. a whole family that things they need to go in the store TOGETHER" so I was pleasantly surprised that Libby and Elenor stayed in the car, they just wanted to get out of the house. 

I was super glad they didn't go into the store, too, but it seems to me they could get out of the house in a way that wouldn't require them to sit in a parked car in an asphalt parking lot.  Like let Andrrrei go alone, and everybody go for a drive or a walk some other time.

4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think their money situation was fine at the moment. But later on he said that she spent $400 on SHIRTS and she didn't disagree with him. She just said "don't you want me to look nice"  so yea, Team Andre there. 

Watching this show made me realize how uncluttered and drama-free my life is.  All the damn people, except maybe David and Annie.  But especially the sniping between Libby and Andrrrei?  I hate even seeing it; I can't imagine living it.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh, gosh, I hope you're right.  I was suddenly afraid I was doing it wrong for almost 50 years.  Just like I never knew, until reading discussions about reality TV shows, that there is no bigger sin of filth than putting a suitcase on a bed.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was moderately amused. But would have preferred far less Colt and Debbie. The clutter in their apartment was making me itch. So gross.

BUT I think we now know why there's a slot machine in the dining room.  That alone was worth an hour of my time.  Kind of.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Spike said:

But will he use the same one on his beard next time?

THANK YOU!!

This was all I could think about from the moment his little shower scene started. 100% nasty. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Calibabydolly said:

Oh my...did Danielle say her temperature was 95 before entering her clients home? That cannot be right.

It could be. A lot of talk coming out of the coronavirus discussions is that the average body temperature has dropped since the 98.6 degree baseline was the standard - which was established back in 1851. Researchers are saying that the average is in the 97 degree range now, but a high 95 is completely plausible. Taking my temperature every day lately, I bounce between the mid 96 to mid 97 range. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I was super glad they didn't go into the store, too, but it seems to me they could get out of the house in a way that wouldn't require them to sit in a parked car in an asphalt parking lot.  Like let Andrrrei go alone, and everybody go for a drive or a walk some other time.

I agree - pop the stroller in and walk around for a bit, find a shady spot.

But especially the sniping between Libby and Andrrrei?  I hate even seeing it; I can't imagine living it.

Those scenes made me uncomfortable.  "Do not terrorize me with your $100 shirts!!"

but my ears perked up when he she told him she didn't like him yelling at her, and he said, "And why do I yell???" 

I think you are close enough:  "Why do I yell?" is the same, to me, as "Look what you made me do!  His name was Andy btw and I could not get past his speech inmpediment.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

There’s a Seinfeld quote in every episode. I used to say that there’s a little bit of George Costanza in all of us. This show proves me right.

Off topic, but supposedly there's some kind of Superman reference in every Seinfeld episode. 

1 hour ago, Calibabydolly said:

Oh my...did Danielle say her temperature was 95 before entering her clients home? That cannot be right.

Well, she WAS outside! My friend's daughter works in a physical therapy facility and her job is to take everyone's temperatures each day when they come to work, but they've been outside so everyone's temps are quite low. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Why do people think she's 55? 

Because Colt said his mother was in a high risk group because she was “elderly” and he actually said “She’s 55!” 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, OnceSane said:

The experts suggest keeping the child facing backwards until age 2 (if possible, some kids--like my son--are too tall/long to do it the full 2 years).

My thoughts exactly!  They ready!

Wow, this is new information for me about the rear facing recommendations. How things change. My son is a teen now but i know he wasn't rear facing for that long. Thanks for the information. I'd still put a baby in the center of the back seat if possible.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Calibabydolly said:

Oh my...did Danielle say her temperature was 95 before entering her clients home?

I just hope those three days she works are three night shits in a row.  Can you imagine Mon/nights Tuesday off Wed nights, Thursday off/etc?  Plus there would be NO sleeping during the day in that house!!

15 hours ago, Travellin said:

Oops that may have been my bad. I googled and the top 3 answers were 55.  She looks more 68!  However, I still don’t think 68 is elderly but ymmv. 
Apologies! 

No apologies!  They way some women age on this show.....anything is possible!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1