Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Our Lips Are Sealed

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Could be me.  If so, do not feel bad about it or that you're picking on me because I don't see it that way.  

Your point is valid, in that I think it's incredibly hard to escape poverty in any country.  I only think it's easier to do so in this country.  But not that it's easy.  

4 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'm not picking on any poster here but "othering" abject poverty and impoverished living conditions and insisting that there's all kinds of opportunity here for all (in the US and Canada) if you just work hard enough totally erases the reality of many Indigenous people. Check out the living conditions on many Indian Reserves. Deplorable conditions with little chance for success exists right here in North America, sometimes only a few miles from relatively wealthy cities - we're not exceptional. It's 2020 and many reserves have life expectancy far below the average. 

As RR said above, I don't think it's "easy" at all, and that's certainly not what I meant in my post. I live in one of the poorest parts of the country. The War on Poverty was literally started here and declared on a relative's porch. Every child in our county is eligible for free lunch because 70% of the families here live below the federal poverty limit. Few people from this area are able to rise out of the poverty. It's certainly not EASY, but the possibility DOES exist. I was one of those kids. Obviously there are roadblocks and setbacks and some people struggle and try as hard as they can and they never "make it." Still, I maintain that the opportunity DOES exist, even if it's just in theory. In some countries it doesn't even exist in theory. 

I don't think anyone here has said or implied that everyone in the US can easily change their situation and that becoming successful is just a matter of trying. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Abby from Haiti was dragged and accused of prostitution more than anyone. And from what I recall, she dumped both of her supposed johns and enrolled in college.

But really, there's only a thin line that separates all of those characterizations. All hint (or shout) at the same thing.

I haven't watched this show from the very beginning, so Abby and others are unknown to me. It seemed like the standard was "Asian country X has a lot of prostitutes, she is from X, she must be a prostitute". I could be wrong (hardly the first time), and if so, great. Snarking and joking about it never bothers me; I made plenty of such jokes about Juliana, but I don't think she was one. Could she, or any of the others, have been? Sure, but absent an arrest record or an explicit admission, I give them all the benefit of the doubt. Except Tom, he was definitely a rent boy (joke).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Varya's friends really tossed her under the bus by outing her other American relationships. I wonder if they did that on purpose to ruin the relationship.

Considering Big Ed cheated on his first wife and is keeping secrets of his own about wanting a vasectomy, he needs to shut his mouth about Rose's past. If you don't trust her, why did you go to the Philippines to begin with? I give Rose a lot of credit for demanding he take the test too.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Could be me.  If so, do not feel bad about it or that you're picking on me because I don't see it that way.  

Your point is valid, in that I think it's incredibly hard to escape poverty in any country.  I only think it's easier to do so in this country.  But not that it's easy.  

Nope, not on anyone at all. I'm just very concerned about the conditions that many Indigenous peoples, especially those on reserves/Reservations face. The conditions in places like Pine Ridge are dire, comparable to parts of the developing world, and the poverty is largely inescapable. 

I do agree that most western countries offer more opportunity than developing nations, which, in a way, makes the situation on so many reserves all that more tragic. 

I've been working weekends lately and miss live chat sooo much. Stay safe everyone, and stay at home if you can!! 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Varya's friends really tossed her under the bus by outing her other American relationships. I wonder if they did that on purpose to ruin the relationship.

It's possible that once Varya and Geoffrey met, there were no sparks on her side.  Maybe she didn't like how he was pissy about her not fixing up her apartment, whiny about not sleeping well at her place, utterly turned off at the ugly tattoos around his nipples, etc. etc. - and told her friends to help her get rid of the jerk.

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

It's possible that once Varya and Geoffrey met, there were no sparks on her side.  Maybe she didn't like how he was pissy about her not fixing up her apartment, whiny about not sleeping well at her place, utterly turned off at the ugly tattoos around his nipples, etc. etc. - and told her friends to help her get rid of the jerk.

This is why it makes me laugh when these 90 dayers talk about dating the "love of their lives" before they've actually met.  You don't know that person until they are in your face.  That's when you can say you've been dating.

That said, assuming they facetimed each other, I'm surprised she didn't realize that he has ZERO personality.  

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

This is why it makes me laugh when these 90 dayers talk about dating the "love of their lives" before they've actually met.  You don't know that person until they are in your face.  That's when you can say you've been dating.

That said, assuming they facetimed each other, I'm surprised she didn't realize that he has ZERO personality.  

Well, he IS an actor.  Maybe when the facetime camera was on, he was "on" . . . may have even written himself a script of responses to whatever she would say.  Lots of famous actors have been known to be jerks in real life.  Maybe Geoffrey (although not famous) is part of the "jerk" group.

He must not have ever sent her a picture of him shirtless.  Those nipple tattoos would have been a firm "No, thank you" to anyone who thought he had potential.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Well, he IS an actor.  Maybe when the facetime camera was on, he was "on" . . . may have even written himself a script of responses to whatever she would say.  Lots of famous actors have been known to be jerks in real life.  Maybe Geoffrey (although not famous) is part of the "jerk" group.

He must not have ever sent her a picture of him shirtless.  Those nipple tattoos would have been a firm "No, thank you" to anyone who thought he had potential.

You know what's strange.... I read here that Geoffrey is an actor.... but I would almost SWEAR his reaction was genuine at that table with her friends when his face got all red and furious and he was almost in tears over this.  Maybe he was thinking about that time his ex just pissed him off so badly that he had to beat her and the memories brought all of those emotions to the surface.....   (said tongue-in-cheek of course)

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I just don't think he's smart enough, nor talented enough, to not come off any different than he does on the show.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I just don't think he's smart enough, nor talented enough, to not come off any different than he does on the show.

Yeah, if he is an ID "actor" most of his lines are cheesy and poorly read.  Cheesy re-enactments are part of the charm of ID shows. 

I'm impressed by varya, but I do think it's bullshit that when he asked her if she was talking to other Americans she said only on Instagram and then when caught she said she also talks to them on WhatsApp. 

Talking to American men isn't the problem and I agree with her that looking for an American man and looking for your soulmate are not mutually exclusive.  We all generally want our soulmate and we want to find them in a certain area.  Most of the time, that particular area is within a fifty mile radius.....or in the same country at least.  

But I don't think being cornered into telling the truth is cool at all.  

Having said that.  I'm always impressed by how calm, pragmatic and collected she is.  It's not that she is cold, per se, but watching her calmly ask Geoffrey to take it down a notch while middle aged Geoffrey was in the middle of the street having a shit fit just really put into perspective how mature she is 

• Love 10

Do you think it's possible that Rose Marie thinks that her relationship with Ed would be like friends and not involve physical intimacy?  If so, then I can see why she started crying so hard when he brought up the test.  That just occurred to me.  ....................................................Oh, yeah.  That's not likely.  I just remembered that she talked to her sister about having a baby with Ed.  Oh well.......

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

You know what's strange.... I read here that Geoffrey is an actor.... but I would almost SWEAR his reaction was genuine at that table with her friends when his face got all red and furious and he was almost in tears over this.  Maybe he was thinking about that time his ex just pissed him off so badly that he had to beat her and the memories brought all of those emotions to the surface.....   (said tongue-in-cheek of course)

Throughout that entire scene (and most of Geoffrey’s other scenes) I got the sense that in the back of his mind, Geoffrey was thinking, “Show them your range of emotions,” like he was auditioning for a role for some Hallmark movie. Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t have much range at all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you think it's possible that Rose Marie thinks that her relationship with Ed would be like friends and not involve physical intimacy?  If so, then I can see why she started crying so hard when he brought up the test.  That just occurred to me.  

Given that she already had her son calling Ed "Daddy" would make me think she was planning on marrying him . . . with the physical intimacy a given at that point.

I just think it was a slap in the face to her that he'd been calling her "my queen" and professing his undying love . . . and - by asking for the test and pushing so hard about her past - then began to hint that he thought she was either loose or a prosititue.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

It was all so over the top: 1) their asking of his past.  2)their/she bringing the topic of her past Americans, 3) the Russian man jumping out of his chair, 4) Goeffrey's storming out, 5) His insistence on leaving Russia and being a fool (despite meeting her on an international dating site):  that......I'm concluding they are acting out a scene the producers created.

Which is sickening in that this show doesn't need much drama manufactured, but brings to mind their whole storyline might just be fake.  Hiring actors is not good for the franchise, imo.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 8

I think that Rose Marie may have interpreted Ed's request for STD test as an implication that she was a former prostitute and maybe, that's why she was crying. She's not sophisticated enough to realize that it's a reasonable request for people in their situation and even with two Americans who live in America who have had sex with other people.  It's just a safety and health thing.  It's not her fault that she didn't fully appreciate the value of that kind of thing and it was probably not possible for Ed to educate her on it. 

• Love 1

BigEd showed the camera crew the plum colored pervy lingerie he packed in his suitcase pre trip that he fully expects them to have sex before he gives her the Jared diamond engagement ring he bought at the Westfield mall...

Big ED could have gotten a blood draw for STD and HIV test for $40 at a San Diego STD clinic to show Rose he was an honorable man with good intentions...

BigEgo doesn't understand that showing her, her son, her family respect and caring is more important than calling her his queen and all that flattery....

Ack...his overly black hair worn down looks so unnatural...like tar oozing out of his scalp....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you think it's possible that Rose Marie thinks that her relationship with Ed would be like friends and not involve physical intimacy?  If so, then I can see why she started crying so hard when he brought up the test.  That just occurred to me.  ....................................................Oh, yeah.  That's not likely.  I just remembered that she talked to her sister about having a baby with Ed.  Oh well.......

But having a baby with the Ed she saw on video chat versus the sweaty whiny Ed in real life might have been a real shocker in reality.

• Love 8

Geoffrey's indignation was as fake as his crocodile tears that he wasn't Varya's one and only....boo hoo

Anyone bothered that her friend's first instinct was to shield Varya when Geoffrey stood up as if he would strike her...what if the burly friend and production crew wasn't there?

• Love 9
14 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

One or both are "bi but never tried."  Regardless, I maintain that if these ladies marry, as a wedded couple they would be seen as lesbians, no matter what they claim.  

As a bi woman married to a lesbian, I can concur this is what happens. Even my closest friends repeatedly refer to me as a lesbian, despite me telling them differently every time.

If I'd married a man, they'd insist I was straight. Many people can only think in binary.

Do I think the bi ladies are faking it? I don't know. As I've mentioned plenty of times, I trust people when they say they are whatever orientation because who cares if they're lying? And they do seem adorable together. If anything, they're faking their own chemistry for more followers. At any rate I find them boring and would rather see more of the other "couples."

• Love 8

Well, you've all dissected this episode FAR better than I could have so I don't have a lot to add.  MAYBE, because they ALL constantly refer to talking to someone on the internet as dating they actually believe talking to another person is "cheating."  If I answer one of your comments directly, are we "dating"?  (I KNOW you all are my soulmates AND the love(s) of my life!)   That is the only reason I can think of for Ed constantly bringing up the 4,000 Facebook friends.  Why should it matter HOW many people she knows online?  I actually think he wants to look at all their profiles to determine who might be an actual friend (i.e. another woman or a family member) vs. "friend" (potential mate.)

However, if you were REALLY dating someone in real life why would you be angry to find out that they had gone on other dates before meeting you?  Or even if they had had other dates after only one date with you?  Were they literally supposed to be locked in their rooms waiting for you to come along?  (Which begs the question of how they actually met you.)  IF, after dating, you BOTH agreed to an exclusive relationship I understand why you would be angry if the other person continued to see other people, but I don't understand how the mere fact that things didn't work out with someone else is a deal breaker.

Ed and Geoffrey are acting like Rosemarie and Varya should have completely cut off ALL communication with ANYONE the minute they contacted them.  (Of course if Varya HAD done that, Geoffrey would have used that as evidence she was only using him to get to America.)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And she brought no pajamas or negligee to her first night with Ed. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And she brought no pajamas or negligee to her first night with Ed. 

Yeah, I really thought that she might not have any.  With their level of poverty, I'd think they sleep in their clothes. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

At any rate I find them boring and would rather see more of the other "couples."

A million times this.  I watch for trainwrecks. I can catch a rom-com for adorable couples.  

• Love 3

Rose family's financial situation is seen through American lens and the 90D editors' bent...

No PJs probably producer induced so BigEgo can give her the San Diego tee shirt.

Realistically, her sister has a well stocked shop and her father has own his pedi cart.

Rose's clothes are cute and stylish.

So in relation to others in the neighborhood they are keeping up....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ed and Geoffrey are acting like Rosemarie and Varya should have completely cut off ALL communication with ANYONE the minute they contacted them.  (Of course if Varya HAD done that, Geoffrey would have used that as evidence she was only using him to get to America.)

Ed and Geoffrey are horribly, pitifully, sadly, disturbingly insecure. That is why they are dating younger women from foreign countries. They need the power imbalance. But then they are outraged when these women they think they have power over answer back or walk away, because in their heads the cost of the plane ticket and the chance to come to America means these women owe them something and should be bowing down to them. 

And like others have said, the whole Varya/Geoffrey thing does seem a bit scripted and over the top. Which is sad if Geoffrey is using his dead kid for sympathy while taking part in a made up storyline.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

His tattoos remind me of the random scribbles people write with a pen to see if there's still ink in it.

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Given that she already had her son calling Ed "Daddy"

He's probably saying "Dud" but Rose and the producers don't want to spoil the season by accurately subtitling it

Edited by InternetToughGuy
Typo
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Took me a few days to watch the whole episode, and another few to get through the comments. As usual, you did not disappoint! The highlights for me were:

1. Usman introducing Pumbaa to EVERYONE as Bibbyguhllisa. Seriously, can she ever just be Lisa?

2. Ash wildly looking at his sociopath brother like "Why are you saying this???" every time Antish situationally interviewed Avery. 

Other than that it was kind of meh for me, you guys wee more entertaining. Cant wait for next week! Will Rose answer the phone? Does Williams get his IG back or has Yolanda seen her last heart emoji?? The answers to these and more burning questions (hopefully) on the next episoide. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Anyone else hoping that the extra dirty martini relaxes Ash's eyeballs back into their sockets so he can blink those peepers occasionally?

Man looks like a lemur....

Antish is Judgey McJudgerson....and jury...

Tats McGee is influencing his brother to

Abandon his son...emotionally and physically if he joins her in the US

Sleep together first night with her,  a woman he met online....no STD testing, no herpes swabbing, no Hepatitis A B C D testing....all that getting to know each other spiritually was hokum...

PotGirl's engine was running hot and bothered and she peeled off those his skin tight jeggings over his throbbing-ness as soon as the camera crew clicked the door shut...

Uncharacteristically joined her in drinking hard booze( vodka isn't really that hard but whatever) when he proclaims he doesn't  abstains from liquor

Fall in love with a her, an online pothead thereby going against his  branding of clean body, mind, lifestyle...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

love of their lives" before they've actually met.  You don't know that person until they are in your face.

I had that feeling about a dress I bought on line, I fantasied about how I would look in the dress, how my life would be so much better wearing that dress, when it arrived I told it I thought the day would never get here till I could hold you in person, I carried it up to my bedroom, slipped it on and then reality hit, it didn't fit, I didn't like the material, it was the wrong color, it was crushing.  I actually did entertain the idea of looking at other dresses while I waited for "The One," but I was laser focused on the one that would ultimately disappoint. LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8
On 3/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, iwasish said:

Who did she dump her kid on while she’s getting to know Ed? 
He may not believe her 100% but he’s closer to getting some ass than he has been in all these years, he can always wrap it and get himself checked by a doctor when he returns. 

I think her sister is watching Prince.  I feel terribly for her.  Abject poverty is horrendous and most people can never break the cycle.  If she is looking at disgusting Big Ed as a way out, things are very desperate.  Also, I hate Ed with the fire of a thousand suns.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Rose family's financial situation is seen through American lens and the 90D editors' bent...

No PJs probably producer induced so BigEgo can give her the San Diego tee shirt.

Realistically, her sister has a well stocked shop and her father has own his pedi cart.

Rose's clothes are cute and stylish.

So in relation to others in the neighborhood they are keeping up....

I sure as fuck the wouldn’t want to live like that, and I can’t imagine that she does. American lens or not, she has no indoor plumbing and a concrete floor.  If she is desperate enough to pin her hopes on Big Ed, things are dire,

• Love 5

Hasn’t Geoffrey already alluded to his shady past in a couple of episodes now? I’m so busy snarking during the live chat that I can’t be certain about what he has revealed on camera and I’d hate myself if I spent even more time rewatching this dreck to find out for sure.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hasn’t Geoffrey already alluded to his shady past in a couple of episodes now? I’m so busy snarking during the live chat that I can’t be certain about what he has revealed on camera and I’d hate myself if I spent even more time rewatching this dreck to find out for sure.

Just the drug dealing conviction and prison time.

• Love 1
On 3/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, magemaud said:

I've read losing your sense of smell may be an early sign of Coronavirus, so as long as you're still smelling yourself, it's a good thing. 

Loss of sense of smell and taste  combined with a sore throat and low grade fever were among the first symptoms a friend of one of my co-workers noticed. She was tested and her test came back positive.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Geoffrey and Ed are beyond insecure. I think if they could marry 15-year old virgins they would. That Geoffrey is the next day on the phone with his second runner-up shows that he has a back-ups too. If I were dating someone I'd expect them to have back-ups. I'd have back-ups. Hell, I've been married 7-years and I have back ups.

Always keep the options open, cuz you never know what can happen. Preparing and doing are different.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

. Usman introducing Pumbaa to EVERYONE as Bibbyguhllisa. Seriously, can she ever just be Lisa?

My hubs has a nickname for me (same since 3rd grade) but when introducing me he sticks to my first name,

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Geoffrey and Ed are beyond insecure. I think if they could marry 15-year old virgins they would. That Geoffrey is the next day on the phone with his second runner-up shows that he has a back-ups too. If I were dating someone I'd expect them to have back-ups

They really are, aren't they?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LabScientist said:

Loss of sense of smell and taste  combined with a sore throat and low grade fever were among the first symptoms a friend of one of my co-workers noticed. She was tested and her test came back positive.

How scary!  I just found out a friend was work was quarantined in isolation before she could fly back to California because she had the symptoms but there weren't enough tests. 

3 hours ago, LabScientist said:

Wow!  I feel lucky these days as 1) I work in a school and children have not been identified as carriers, 2) working in a school I ALWAYS wash my hands, 3) I am under a teaching contract and will be paid through August until my new contract kicks in and 4) I have 24 rolls of toilet paper in my home (not hoarding, bought a while ago!  I would never hoard.)  Plus a full pantry and freezer.

I also have great admin that are giving us leeway and professional judgement on working from home or coming in.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

It was all so over the top: 1) their asking of his past.  2)their/she bringing the topic of her past Americans, 3) the Russian man jumping out of his chair, 4) Goeffrey's storming out, 5) His insistence on leaving Russia and being a fool (despite meeting her on an international dating site):  that......I'm concluding they are acting out a scene the producers created.

Which is sickening in that this show doesn't need much drama manufactured, but brings to mind their whole storyline might just be fake.  Hiring actors is not good for the franchise, imo.

And the true story, the spoilers, that hasn't been addressed on the show (yet) is way more interesting than anything they may be making up. 

I like the trashy stuff, don't get me wrong, but I think there's enough crazy real life stories already out there. They don't have to fake it. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, KariLois said:

I sure as fuck the wouldn’t want to live like that, and I can’t imagine that she does. American lens or not, she has no indoor plumbing and a concrete floor.  If she is desperate enough to pin her hopes on Big Ed, things are dire,

I have friends from the Philippines and they say they don't like living like that, either. It's not just us viewing this through an American filter: Rose herself has said she wants a better life for her and her son. I grew up slightly better than the people around me (as in we had food because of our farm) but I still strove for something better.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
On 3/25/2020 at 12:15 PM, humbleopinion said:

Big ED could have gotten a blood draw for STD and HIV test for $40 at a San Diego STD clinic to show Rose he was an honorable man with good intentions...

I agree he could have done that. But if Rose doesn't understand the need for STD testing, that gesture would have been wasted. She wouldn't care or know what it was; he could be showing her anything.

It can be great to choose a naive, unsophisticated partner with limited expectations. But the flip side is the lack of common ground.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 2

Sorry i gave TMI.. i was so freaked out about mice in here (l ive alone now.. and to see mice run from you tv to under you feet.. just OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGG.. AND SCREAM  LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.. I left monday and went to say with my cousin Suzanne.. i finally came home today.. My Aunt .. Suzannes mother - has been sick with shortness of breat.. a high fever on day and she soukds Terrible ) since March 6.. Her dr. finally said she needs to be tested for the cORNA vIRUS.. SHE DID yesterday.. 2to 9 days for results.. she is very sick.. no pneumonia.. no regular virus.. gut she just isn't doing good.. Hence, I raced out of Cousin Suaznne's house (she has been going over to her mothers every day - with a mask.. i hope she is ok..

VC

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Boston said:

Sorry i gave TMI.. i was so freaked out about mice in here (l ive alone now.. and to see mice run from you tv to under you feet.. just OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGG.. AND SCREAM  LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.. I left monday and went to say with my cousin Suzanne.. i finally came home today.. My Aunt .. Suzannes mother - has been sick with shortness of breat.. a high fever on day and she soukds Terrible ) since March 6.. Her dr. finally said she needs to be tested for the cORNA vIRUS.. SHE DID yesterday.. 2to 9 days for results.. she is very sick.. no pneumonia.. no regular virus.. gut she just isn't doing good.. Hence, I raced out of Cousin Suaznne's house (she has been going over to her mothers every day - with a mask.. i hope she is ok..

VC

No shame with the mice issue!!  I remember once, a looooong time ago:  Sitting on the floor in my furnished basement and a mouse scurried out from the couch I was leaning against!!  EWWWWW!  I went to get my Husky mix dog to find the dang thing!!!  Let's just say.....I hope he knew Jesus.......

• Love 3
On 3/23/2020 at 10:19 AM, hookedontv said:

Some initial random thoughts:

We should all refer to Lana as "Lanas." 

And as someone already posted, I have spent many a weekend in my sweats, not going outside except to get the mail. Totally fine with it. Despite going to the gym (before they all closed) I am generally a low energy gal. But now that I CAN'T go out (trying to limit my trips to the grocery store) since my state is in a lockdown, I'm a bit stir crazy. So I'm even more grateful now for the connection I have with my fellow snarkers. Are we soulmates? That remains to be seen.

I cannot stomach Lisa, she is a horrible, horrible woman. She barks orders at Usman, gives him grief about his fans (um, isn't that the goal of someone trying to get into the music biz? you want and need fans). She is now demanding that Usman doesn't allow Abba to the party? Are you freaking kidding me? I feel smothered just watching her on TV.

Ed is terrible too. There is nothing wrong about getting tested for STDs, but first he makes a show of not sleeping with her as him being "a gentleman," then reveals  he actually won't till he gets a test. I think it's smart to be tested, but for BOTH of them. He went off when Rose suggested he do the same, and getting tested in Philippines is apparently OK for Rose but not good enough for Ed? What an ass.

Agree with all of your points. 

I am very introverted and stay home more than I don't, but I went through a similar "crisis" last week when the quarantine started here.  Suddenly I HAVE to be home and I don't like it.  I found myself texting old friends I hadn't talked to in months or years, just to "check in".  I also fantasized about just getting out over the weekend, which is frankly, not a thought I had ever had previously. 

You are not alone.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Splithair said:

Suddenly I HAVE to be home and I don't like it.  I found myself texting old friends I hadn't talked to in months or years, just to "check in".  I also fantasized about just getting out over the weekend, which is frankly, not a thought I had ever had previously. 

Governor Walz locked us all down as of midnight last night.  I am delivering instruction via distance learning starting a week from Monday.  I am still helping with the bus runs though.  It is just a whole new level out there.  I told my sons to take pictures of empty malls, etc, as you are living through a very historic moment!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1