Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Our Lips Are Sealed

• Start Topic

Avery meets Ash's skeptical brother; Ed makes a shocking request; Geoffrey's biggest fear about Varya comes true; Lisa reaches a boiling point; Yolanda hopes she isn't making a mistake; David takes a leap of faith, and Stephanie and Erika meet.

Airs March 22, 2020.

I am just not a fan of Varya's icy jet black dyed hair. Some Russian like to dye their hair icy black to look more striking, esp if they have light eyes. But to me it looks stripperish. And Geoffrey has no charisma with her. On a scale of zero to Ash, he seems so bored and uninterested in general. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I am just not a fan of Varya's icy jet black dyed hair. Some Russian like to dye their hair icy black to look more striking, esp if they have light eyes. But to me it looks stripperish. And Geoffrey has no charisma with her. On a scale of zero to Ash, he seems so bored and uninterested in general. 

Let's face it.  Geoffrey could only have charisma with his blow-up doll.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
Just now, AZChristian said:
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Let's face it.  Geoffrey could only have charisma with his blow-up doll.  

Which is who/what he probably slept with his first night in Russia.

OH - you think he took one from his collection to Russia in his suitcase?  He probably wants to see if the doll and Varya will get along......

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OH - you think he took one from his collection to Russia in his suitcase?  He probably wants to see if the doll and Varya will get along......

Yes, he probably only took one from his collection.  Otherwise, all the others would have advised the chosen one to not spend the first night with him.  Kind of like Varya's girlfriends.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

Nada, zip, zero, zilch

Wrong, she has 2.  She's American, and dumb enough to fall for his nonsense.

PS, love the name, it was so good of you to claim the condoms as yours.  🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I got through the preview in ten minutes. I ff over practically everything. 

There is no way David believes he dated a women for seven years, since she was 20, and she still cannot speak English. He admitted going over on one of those meet-ups, so he knows the score. He's either into being scammed, and believe it or not, some people are, or he's on the show for some reason that isn't clear to viewers, yet. I think he is playing a part like Caeser.

I watched Varya for a minute because I thought she said they were going to a Russian landmark, but we only saw a few minutes of forest. And then a few minutes of the others. 

I had such high hopes for this season. sigh

• Love 8

I can't stand Lisa, but I do believe that she REALLY loves Usman.  I linked an Australian TV show called "Insight" a while back and it was about people who were victims of love scams.  It's really sad the nonsense some people fall for, I remember there was one older woman who fell for a man who said he was a US soldier and had found gold in Afghanistan, he took her for something like a quarter of a million dollars. 

• Love 3
On 3/18/2020 at 9:47 PM, Zevious Zoquis said:

Lisa with the "bibbyluv" shit!  Shut up you idiot!  lol...haha the director laughed out loud when he met her!  

According to BGL, the DIRECTOR is the idiot! I loved SojaBoy’s very loose translation of the conversation including “what should I tell her you said?” 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

So tell me. If Rose lives in such abject poverty, how does she have a computer and 4000 friends on Facebook?   Maybe if she spent her time more constructively to better her life, she would not need a green card and a sugar daddy.

So Ed, the germ-a-fobe gets a pedicure in Manila and has no idea how well the instruments are sterilized.  Also, he doesn’t believe an answer she gives him.  So how can you want to be engaged to someone that you have no trust in AT ALL.  

Where does casting get these people?

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 4
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, Kid said:

So tell me. If Rose lives in such abject poverty, how does she have a computer and 4000 friends on Facebook?   Maybe if she spent her time more constructively to better her life, she would not need a green card and a sugar daddy.

So Ed, the germ-a-fobe gets a pedicure in Manila and has no idea how well the instruments are sterilized.  Also, he doesn’t believe an answer she gives him.  So how can you want to be engaged to someone that you have no trust in AT ALL.  

Where does casting get these people?

Who did she dump her kid on while she’s getting to know Ed? 
He may not believe her 100% but he’s closer to getting some ass than he has been in all these years, he can always wrap it and get himself checked by a doctor when he returns. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Kid said:

Yolanda, Yolanda, Yolanda.  WAKE UP!!!

Anyone can see she’s being scammed. Anyone can see that that photograph of him is a stock photograph of a model that appeared in a catalog or a magazine. She seems like such a nice lady. I wish she would just wake up.

And she's the only person on earth who thinks "Williams" has a British accent.  And believes that his phone camera is broken.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
53 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And she's the only person on earth who thinks "Williams" has a British accent.  And believes that his phone camera is broken.

And believes a hot guy would want her dumpy ass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe she’s smart enough to figure out that her story will attract viewers who watch in total astonishment and disbelief that there could be someone so gullible.  Or she’s just a moron, after all she spent a good part of her life popping out six kids with a career criminal. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Spike said:

And believes a hot guy would want her dumpy ass.

I think she is pretty and well spoken. Unlike Lisa who is crass, vulgar, and ignorant.  And not pretty.  But that’s just my opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she’s smart enough to figure out that her story will attract viewers who watch in total astonishment and disbelief that there could be someone so gullible.  Or she’s just a moron, after all she spent a good part of her life popping out six kids with a career criminal. 

I think she is gullible.  But, you may be correct. 😂

• Love 23
On 3/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Squee Bastard said:

Damn but Lisa is repugnant.

I think there’s more than a roommate situation going on in that house with her boyfriend. I get a distinct gayish vibe there.

I’m completely shocked that David hasn’t had sex in 10 years-not. He’s not expecting to be intimate on the trip but bringing the massage oil anyway.  For himself. If this chick shows up I’ll eat my TV. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, nytonc said:
On 3/19/2020 at 5:01 PM, Squee Bastard said:

I think there’s more than a roommate situation going on in that house with her boyfriend. I get a distinct gayish vibe there.

It may have just been sexist gender role stereotyping but I thought he said the other Usman was the “housewife” because he made the beds and cooked.  But maybe he does that for a rent discount, who knows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5