Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Our Lips Are Sealed

• Start Topic

LOL, Ed judging rose for fb friends when he admits to going around randomly adding fb friends.

LOL, didn't Ed meet rose because he was randomly adding FB friends?

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

You know the old saying about "men who can ride unicycles"...No wait, j/k

Their hands get tired. 

They're clowns?  image.png.7b1418582dcec6baed82b1ad58d3c69a.png

other than the hair being orange instead of black - it looks the same!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, didn't Ed meet rose because he was randomly adding FB friends?

exactly! He said he was scrolling on FB adding friends when he saw Rose's picture and sent her a friend request. Why is he so surprised? She has obviously accepted at least 4000 other requests. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
42 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I called it last week that Avery was going to panty drop the first night.  She talks a big game, but is all talk

Well you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince... and with those eyes, I guess Avery is doing some more frog smooching.  

As for Lisa and the music producer... "Tell Lisa she is the Queen of Queens.  She makes so much more work for us".  HA HA HA!!  His politic way of saying she's entitled!  And she certainly is!

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince... and with those eyes, I guess Avery is doing some more frog smooching.  

As for Lisa and the music producer... "Tell Lisa she is the Queen of Queens.  She makes so much more work for us".  HA HA HA!!  His politic way of saying she's entitled!  And she certainly is!

That was my favorite part of that episode. Omgosh so funny. 
So David’s rationale for buying a CZ ring instead of a diamond was that it was more sparkly? I laughed so hard at the jeweler’s look he gave him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Lisa fan girling over the studio where the magic of “I Love You” was incubated.  “You sat in this chair?!” she gushed.....

And look! The director of the video just happened to be there in his nice outfit! What  a co-winky dinky!

Everyone is treating Lisa like she is belching volcano....rumbling and ready to blow her top....

Can’t wait to see the slack faces of the crowd at the premier when Lisa’s bloaty face and blimp body is super imposed into the video.
The best to wish for is stunned silence and polite clapping..
Then cheering erupts when the director’s cut of the video is shown....

BG/BLLisa’s “attitude”  is dramatized for the sake of the show. 

She is more territorial over her fiancé than the “ugly American” being hinted in her story edit....

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

I can’t wait until the launch party and she gets into it with his female fans.   How can she not understand that female fans are the foundation for success for most music careers.   Even if she keeps her mouth shut and just holds onto him, that will ruin the fantasy for the fans.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
36 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I can’t wait until the launch party and she gets into it with his female fans.   How can she not understand that female fans are the foundation for success for most music careers.   Even if she keeps her mouth shut and just holds onto him, that will ruin the fantasy for the fans.   

Wait until "some bitch" throws her panties on stage. 

• LOL 18
8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Question, Rose had nothing with her at the airport, and when they checked into the hotel, so where did her walking around town clothes come from?

They had a porter bring up their luggage, so she wasn't carrying anything at the check-in desk.  She was looking through a small suitcase later to look for something to sleep in, so she did bring some things with her.

• Love 7

Since I watch this franchise expecting to be frauded, I thought Ed's comment about meeting Rose on Facebook was like Jorge saying he met Anfisa on FB. It wasn't FB.

Even if it was FB, wanting an STI panel and pregnancy test before sex is still the right call. They made it look like Pole was demanding it from Karine while not taking one himself, and it angered him so much that he posted the results of his test to FB, showing he had it at the same time. He didn't show proof of his pregnancy test, though, and the nutcase probably had one of those, too. As long as Ed is taking the test also, waiting is the right call.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Dumpy?  Have you seen Lisa?  If she can get a nice looking scammer guy, anybody can.

Lisa is an abomination.  Dumpy is common.  Also Williams is far more fit and handsome than tooth gap Usman.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I love you spike but must respectfully disagree.  I don't like the overly shredded kinda roided out look of hypothetical Williams and I don't think his face is anything to write home about.  

Usmans teeth are a bit of a mess, but I think he is much better looking in the face.  He also has a very nice head shape and yes I know that is weird, but for some reason when he was showing Lisa the shower I saw his face/head in profile and it made all the difference.  

I also think Yolanda, while not perfect, is a lot better looking than Lisa.  She still shouldn't be shopping in those forever 21 type stores, but I had a friend who dropped a lot of weight later in life and you couldn't keep her out of that store. 

Everyone has their types.  To me Usman is more attractive as well, but I bet if we took a poll more people would pick Williams.  But I am not attracted to Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or Tom Cruise (now or when they were younger), although I understand why many find them attractive.  I'm not attracted to too many celebrities (maybe because they're unattainable so what's the point) but I see people I find attractive when I'm out and about all the time.  They tend to be guys who have no idea they are attractive lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Williams... that name screams scammer. Much like those emails where they threaten to call the constable or the Minister of Interiors... He took a last name and made it a first name. I hold no other criticism against Yolanda except hearing her say Williams!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 3/21/2020 at 12:02 PM, Christina said:

Since I watch this franchise expecting to be frauded, I thought Ed's comment about meeting Rose on Facebook was like Jorge saying he met Anfisa on FB. It wasn't FB.

Even if it was FB, wanting an STI panel and pregnancy test before sex is still the right call. They made it look like Pole was demanding it from Karine while not taking one himself, and it angered him so much that he posted the results of his test to FB, showing he had it at the same time. He didn't show proof of his pregnancy test, though, and the nutcase probably had one of those, too. As long as Ed is taking the test also, waiting is the right call.

I think so, too. In this day and age it makes sense to protect yourself. As long as he takes one as well, I have no issue with it.

• Love 5

I am watching here and there because it is taking me less and less episodes to hate these people and tune out. That being said . . . how long were Ed and Rose walking around before he couldn't handle the heat and freaked out? Crying about air conditioning? What exactly was he expecting?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

I am watching here and there because it is taking me less and less episodes to hate these people and tune out. That being said . . . how long were Ed and Rose walking around before he couldn't handle the heat and freaked out? Crying about air conditioning? What exactly was he expecting?

7.3 minutes.   He certainly looks like exercise would really benefit his life.  I can just see it... he marries Rose and in 2 years we see him on "My 600 Pound Life".

18 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

Testing for stds is good sense. Announcing to the world you will have your partner tested is demeaning. I notice most of the American men on this show are really assholes. All of the ones this season are. 

Well David isn't an asshole, per se.  He's STUPID for spending $100,000 on a woman that doesn't exist, (or maybe she does but she's 68 years old and weighs 420 pounds) but we haven't seen him be a dipshit to anyone yet.  

• Love 11
On 3/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, greekmom said:

the studio is in a building marked toys/makeup/?? but not studio? 

Reminds me of SNL's Stefon skits...{tent your hands over your nose and mouth to read aloud}

Located in the state's capital, in this mash up of Ulta and Toys R Us you will find in the birth site of the romantically catchy hit "I Love You" by Usman A.K.A. Soja Boy is Kaduna's hottest studio... where the bougie boogie on the banks of Nigeria's scenic river and town namesake....

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondGirl said:

62B9BDA3-3AD4-4E87-BCA2-1B448567B2B3.jpeg

I truly feel those quality as bloomers. 

But I'm literally LOL at the visual of those bad boys sailing onstage at usmans concert. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

I think the Americans who demand their beloved take an STD test are jerks. Taking a test should absolutely be a 2 way street.  And the 2 women we've seen subject to this request are both non-white. I just don't remember any of the people on this show requiring an STD test of their white potential partners.

I agree completely!

• Love 3