Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Anniversaries and Secrets

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Mindy never sees the writing on the wall.  You just want to shake her.

It's a process like anything else, she went into this with good intentions it's not her fault she was matched with a psycho.  She is now fully aware of who he is there is no doubt.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Agreed.  And I believe it was at their wedding that he said his favorite meal was breakfast and she said she does not like breakfast, so he did that knowing she wouldn’t like it.  I have a little sympathy for Meka as I don’t wake up hungry and if I eat right away it makes me nauseated.  If that’s the reason Meka doesn’t like breakfast it is very annoying to have people nag you to eat when you know you will feel bloated and gross - speaking from experience.

But all she had to say was that she would have stomach issues, or whatever.  I don't think Michael would have pitched a fit if she said that.  Instead she just sat there with a stank face. 

I think the issue is that neither one of them was attracted to the other from the start, and their words and actions reflect that.  They are both miserable and unpleasant to watch and if they did go to Ocho Rios, I'm sure the people there couldn't wait until they left.

Edited by Ohwell
typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You know how Jessica reminded Austin that he left the toilet seat up once (again?)? Two bathrooms. Especially every 28 days. I'm just sayin'.

I can’t understand Jessica. My husband and I agreed at the outset that whoever uses the toilet is responsible for putting the seat in the position they want it in before use. Result: we have NEVER fought over the seat because he puts it down for me when he’s done because he wants to. On the three or so occasions in 37 years when he’s left the seat up, I’ve (brace yourselves) lowered it myself. And said nothing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, SnackyCakes14 said:

Taylor and Brandon both seem off and I don't think I'd want to be friends with either one of them. I do give props to Brandon for being honest and ending the charade instead of selling out for a paycheck. He genuinely seems done with the whole thing and any future appearances are contracted or producer-driven.

This. I think they are equally to blame for this failure. I know that this is first and foremost a TV show, but I am so sick of the "experts" (ahem, Cal) insisting that this marriage can work. It is hopeless, as are three others of the 5.

I agree with everyone here about sociopath/gaslighter Zach. IF this has anything to do with Mindy and a speculated eating disorder, he is a complete POS. Never mind - he is one regardless.

Katie just bugs me to no end. I can't think of one thing she could do to redeem herself in my eyes. Poor Derek is trying hard and I think his main drawback is his lack of relationship experience.

• Love 17

Michael: Are you excited about Ocho Rios?

Meka: Yes, I'm even considering letting you get past first base rounding into second base...feeling me up over my clothes... after I swim with the Jamacian dolphins.

Michael: I have some bad news...The dolphins are all gone. They swam away.

Meka: What are you talking about?

Michael: Yes, Jamaican dolphins are extinct.

But good news...I have tickets to see the bison at the Smithsonian Zoo.

Meka: Go F*ck yourself....

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Mindy is the only woman I like this time around and I am getting frustrated by her as well. I know the experts push the keep trying bit, but she knows there is zero chance Zach will ever be attracted to her. As much as I dislike him, I am happy that he did not move in and sleep with her because that would make her attachment much, much worse.

I don't like Jessica. She is bossy and seems kind of robotic and what's with her requiring her husband to formally ask if he can kiss her? I get it that women control their bodies but I can't imagine making my husband formally ask if he could kiss me or put his arm around me.  What happens when they have sex? It must take forever if he has to formally request each step: Can I touch you here? Can I move this way? Can I kiss you? I think Austin will get out of this marriage but probably not by decision day.

Meka seems completely miserable all the time. I don't know why she was selected for this show because she just doesn't have a personality. Granted, I would be upset and scared to be living with someone who constantly lies. Michael just seems really weird to me.

I really dislike Katie and hope Derek can find someone who can appreciate him. Yes, he is a little immature but he tries to be a good husband and he is better than she deserves. She is one of these people who just think they are better than everyone else. In reality, she is unattractive and doesn't have a good personality.

Taylor and Brandon are done and really there is nothing more to their story. I think Taylor was only on TV for followers, I think she let Brandon know this, and he had no use for playing around. I think his anger and anxiety were possibly towards the producers for putting him in this situation. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don't like Jessica. She is bossy and seems kind of robotic and what's with her requiring her husband to formally ask if he can kiss her? I get it that women control their bodies but I can't imagine making my husband formally ask if he could kiss me or put his arm around me.  What happens when they have sex? It must take forever if he has to formally request each step: Can I touch you here? Can I move this way? Can I kiss you? I think Austin will get out of this marriage but probably not by decision day.

I kind of felt like they were joking around during that scene?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I can’t understand Jessica. My husband and I agreed at the outset that whoever uses the toilet is responsible for putting the seat in the position they want it in before use. Result: we have NEVER fought over the seat because he puts it down for me when he’s done because he wants to. On the three or so occasions in 37 years when he’s left the seat up, I’ve (brace yourselves) lowered it myself. And said nothing. 

I have never for a second understood all the drama about the seat, or why it's the man's responsibility to put it down. I'm with you: everybody just put it in the position they need it in when they need to use it and keep it moving. It is not that serious.

I fast-forwarded through Katie because she has gotten on my nerves from jump and that hasn't changed. She's just kind of an asshole.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, cinsays said:

such a thankless sourpuss

But she told the man she didn't like breakfast. Nothing worse than sharing information about yourself and then have a person completely ignore what you just said. 

Not only is Michael a liar, he's deaf.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, rebel2u said:

For their one month anniversary, Derek makes a photo album for them and then has wine, fruit, chocolate to eat and drink while they are having a romantic bubble bath.  She gets him...nothing.  Who's the brat now, Katie?

well, he's just so, so lucky to have her, so a gift on top of that? nah, not necessary

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

I know some of what I’m about to say has been said before, but regarding Brandon: he has so many telltale signs of substance abuse. One, his major personality  changes. Two, his outrage over not being able to go anywhere without cameras and his surprise that he couldn’t bully his way out of what he’d agreed to. Three, his puzzling verbal and nonverbal abuse of others. 

Substance abusers pick fights to rationalize using their substance of choice. They have terrible rage when they can’t use if they want to. And their reactions to simple, innocent actions of others (videoing him sleeping) are puzzling and out of proportion and their need to punish the “offender” is also inexplicable. 

Maybe he just has some mental health issues but whatever’s going on the Brandon/Taylor combo is toxic. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, scoopski potata said:

That would kinda make sense (not that I believe it necessarily- I think he was just hoping she’d bite and confess something) - he did say she did it before the wedding, in Jamaica, still does it...fits with continuing to purge.

Purging would make sense, but why would that hinder Zack from living with her?  Would that gross him out?

• Love 3

Thoughts on Michael (forgive me if I’m repeating others’ thoughts): on the honeymoon he talked about his new job as a school principal. Meka has had a problem with his authenticity (ok, honesty on camera) from the beginning. IMO he is concerned about his image because of his job. Everything he says and does seems designed to make him look respectable but when you fake some of it you just look like a total faker. 

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Purging would make sense, but why would that hinder Zack from living with her?  Would that gross him out?

I think he’s just looking for an excuse. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Purging would make sense, but why would that hinder Zack from living with her?  Would that gross him out?  Did he see her do it?  When and where?

Sorry .. mistake.

Edited by Silver Bells
13 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I have no idea if Mindy is bulimic or not and will not speculate. But bulimia in general is way more than just "vomit is gross." It's a serious mental illness, and I could see feeling like you weren't equipped to take that on once you found out about it, especially in a relationship this new. (I have a friend who tried for six years to be in a relationship with a woman with many mental illnesses, including anorexia, but she ultimately needed more help than he could give her.) HOWEVER, if that were the case, the thing to do would be to end the relationship rather than this half-stepping bullshit he's doing now. And if that's what the issue is and he's dancing around it on camera and then pulling this "but I'm not saying on camera" shit," that's REALLY low. UGH, he's trash.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 17

Zach was dropping cryptic hints about when and where she may have committed her acts of dishonesty since the wedding..before Panama...after Panama...

I'm guessing he tasted some in her spittle or got a whiff of barf at some time and Lindsay confirmed Mindy's dark secret.

Just pure speculation....neither confirm nor deny any rumors....

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Some were speculating that Mindy is/was bulimic and that’s what Zach refused to say on camera. If this is what the lie is all about then I have no words for him or this show.  

So, Mindy may be bulimic, and Zack is a Fuck Face.   Him and Freckels should get together.  Mr. & Mrs. Freckels and Fuck Face.  It has a nice ring to it.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

Same here, and that should be the very least thing on her mind in a marriage.  He seems to go over and beyond for her in every way, and she’s complaining?  She’s a bit much and has to learn to overlook.  I don’t hear him complaining about things she does like being a nag and a pickayoune.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I wouldn't consider that a lie, as much as not being forthcoming about an issue she struggles with, which would be totally understandable given the way Zach has treated her. Why should she open up to this guy? It's not emotionally safe to do so. Still, that's quite a stretch & I wonder why there's that kind of speculation about her at all.

I don’t know if people were just guessing out of their asses or if someone heard a rumor from an actual “source.” I really hope the speculation is wrong. 

22 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I have no idea if Mindy is bulimic or not and will not speculate. But bulimia in general is way more than just "vomit is gross." It's a serious mental illness, and I could see feeling like you weren't equipped to take that on once you found out about it, especially in a relationship this new. (I have a friend who tried for six years to be in a relationship with a woman with many mental illnesses, including anorexia, but she ultimately needed more help than he could give her.) HOWEVER, if that were the case, the thing to do would be to end the relationship rather than this half-stepping bullshit he's doing now. And if that's what the issue is and he's dancing around it on camera and then pulling this "but I'm not saying on camera" shit," that's REALLY low. UGH, he's trash.

This is what I’m saying. Zach did not want Mindy in any way, shape or form. Period. He was over it when he told her he wasn’t attracted on the wedding night. He heard some shit from Mindy’s sorry ass friend and decided to use it against her - just like Brandon is using Taylor’s post as an out. Her mental health has NOTHING to do with how shit he and No Eyebrows Lindsey are.

• Love 15

Granted, I did not see the entire episode ... my husband was freaking out about Coronavirus and kept wanting to talk to me. (I guess I shouldn't be weighing in on being a good spouse/human if I don't make the time for my husband when he wants my attention lol). As soon as Mindy's friend said, "I am going to be completely honest with you," I knew she was full of it. 1. Honest people don't announce they are going to be honest for the most part. 2. For that reason, IMHO, only not-on-the-level people throw around that word in these types of situations. 

• Love 20
51 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I know some of what I’m about to say has been said before, but regarding Brandon: he has so many telltale signs of substance abuse. One, his major personality  changes. Two, his outrage over not being able to go anywhere without cameras and his surprise that he couldn’t bully his way out of what he’d agreed to. Three, his puzzling verbal and nonverbal abuse of others. 

Substance abusers pick fights to rationalize using their substance of choice. They have terrible rage when they can’t use if they want to. And their reactions to simple, innocent actions of others (videoing him sleeping) are puzzling and out of proportion and their need to punish the “offender” is also inexplicable. 
Maybe he just has some mental health issues but whatever’s going on the Brandon/Taylor combo is toxic. 

I think he displays some signs of substance abuse, but can assure you that if a person I had just met the day before - or anybody for that matter, was videoing me while sleeping, I would have been livid. To me, this is an absolute violation of privacy and personal space. I am a very private and introverted person and I think that Brandon is as well, hence a lot of his discomfort/disgust with her constant need to broadcast everything on SM. He just does not belong on the show, period.

• Love 8

As breakfast is my favorite meal, I was horrified to see Meka's disgust and scorn over Michael cooking her breakfast.  Good Lord, she's a buzzkill.  Even if you don't care for breakfast, note the gesture and effort.  Geez, Meka.

Jessica, please don't ever tell Austin he's a great roommate.  He's not your roommate.  Tell him he's a great man, husband, partner.  But not roommate.  I actually liked the hand mold.  I thought it was sweet.  

I think I fell asleep during Derek and Katie's segments.  All of them.  Honestly, though, I don't fault Katie for wanting to hold on to her townhome.  They've been married a month.  It would be a wise thing to wait and see.  Rent it out.  It probably makes for good rental income.

Taylor needs to stop pretending she wants to try and be friends with Brandon.  She was on her phone before he even cleared the doorway.  Just stop this nonsense.  Love her dog though.

Zach is a class A douchebag.  So he has something on Mindy that's caused him to step away from the marriage or whatever but he's not going to say what it is, even without the cameras present, and he's okay with being labeled a liar rather than say it?  Zach is full of shit.  Clearly Lindsay has been smack talking Mindy behind her back (as well as going after Zach.)  If Lindsay was honest and a true friend, she would have told Mindy the first time Zach texted her or called her.  I was really hoping that Mindy would get her sorry ass on speaker while Zach was sitting there.  Put them both on the spot.  And that "after filming ends" comment?  She's not your friend, Mindy!  Dump her, stat.  First, though, get your sassy friends (Mallory?  Shanna?) in on what's going on and sit back and watch while they shred her.  

Are the so-called "experts" going to continue to encourage Zach and Mindy after this?  This is another version of Matt and Amber from last season, although at least Matt moved in.  I like Mindy more and more each week and my heart breaks for her.  She deserves so much better than this.  

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I think he displays some signs of substance abuse, but can assure you that if a person I had just met the day before - or anybody for that matter, was videoing me while sleeping, I would have been livid. To me, this is an absolute violation of privacy and personal space. I am a very private and introverted person and I think that Brandon is as well, hence a lot of his discomfort/disgust with her constant need to broadcast everything on SM. He just does not belong on the show, period.

I’m not defending her obsession with photographing everything (the whole social-media-as-my-life thing should be a deal breaker) but there was a CAMERA CREW taping him sleeping too. Their filming was way more constant and intrusive and her doing it was just his excuse to have a tantrum. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

And if that's what the issue is and he's dancing around it on camera and then pulling this "but I'm not saying on camera" shit," that's REALLY low. UGH, he's trash.

I can understand him not wanting to say anything that might be embarrassing about her on camera (bulimia or whatever it is).  However, he could have simply said he'd rather discuss it in private instead of acting like a dick and making her dangle.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AUJulia said:

I always phrased it, "Surely you don't want a lady to touch a toilet seat?!"

In my best Masterpiece Theatre accent. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Empress1 said:

*raises hand*

Anybody can SAY it. How do they SHOW it?

They have been showing their intentions and feelings this whole. That's what should matter to these women. 

I get that they may have baggage from former relationships that are making them skeptical but what else can the guys do? At some point you have to let things be. 

There is a reason why people say (paraphrasing) if someone shows you who they are, listen. Let their actions dictate your judgement on them. 

I'm sure with Katie, she was told a bunch of bull from dudes that kept her around through the bullshit actions. Learn from that. Even with the ex. He's telling you what you want to hear NOW but when he had you, he neglected you. That's all you need to remember about him.

They have good guys. Enjoy it. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I’m just not interested in watching Mindy be upset about her family not supporting her, then watch her dumb ass husband treat her like she has cooties and then watch her friend shit on her too. This is not entertaining. I feel sorry for her. 

Hi I'm new here!

On one hand it seems like she's just holding up her end of the contract. Maybe she's letting him twist in the wind so it looks like it's all on him? But on the other hand it almost embarrassing to watch her go through all this disrespect from her supposed husband AND her friend on national television. I think she needs to be like brandon and call this thing a dud. 

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I’m not defending her obsession with photographing everything (the whole social-media-as-my-life thing should be a deal breaker) but there was a CAMERA CREW taping him sleeping too. Their filming was way more constant and intrusive and her doing it was just his excuse to have a tantrum. 

And that is why he should not be on this show at all.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I can understand him not wanting to say anything that might be embarrassing about her on camera (bulimia or whatever it is).  However, he could have simply said he'd rather discuss it in private instead of acting like a dick and making her dangle.  

Right. There was no reason for him to bring it up on camera, but it seems like he doesn't interact with her unless he's on camera (didn't she say he's never called her?) - when she asked if he wanted to have an off-camera conversation with her about whatever this Big Dramatic Secret is, he waffled. He told her he wasn't attracted to her off-camera, so there's no reason he couldn't have said or texted "Hey, listen, I know Big  Dramatic Secret and it means I can't move forward" at some point when the cameras weren't rolling. 

• Love 12

Zach/Mindy: Okay, I don't think the "secret" is Mindy's miscarriage, because to play a mental game about that event would be beneath even Zach, I would hope. Now, an eating disorder might be it, especially if Lindsay thought it was just this side of being okay to reveal to Zach.

Speaking of whom: I'd bet he exchanged numbers with Lindsay at the wedding reception. You know, in case Zach needed to "understand" Mindy more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, AUJulia said:

A husband left a toilet seat up and his wife in the middle of the night sat down and basically fell in and became hopelessly stuck. ER was called and before her neighbors she was taken to the hospital toilet in Toto. She braved the embarrassment had a toiletectomy done and remained married.

Anyway they'll be fine...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

First time post here! 
Had to so I could say Zach hasn’t got anything on Mindy, he’s just trying to get out of this thing and throwing anything he can out there to direct the attention away from all of his faults. He’s such a scum bag. 
Anyone starting to notice that Austin is putting in ALL of the effort and Jessica hasn’t really done anything for him? Did she get him anything for their anniversary?

As far as Katie is concerned, I think she’s like too immature to be like married. I think I’d like duct tape her lips if she like says like so much next week. Why would she even tell Derek about keeping her townhome for now? Big friggin deal if he doesn’t know when he’ll officially LOVE her. He does so many sweet things for her...and again! Just like Jess, she really hasn’t done much for him (other than when they “did a thing”. 
I’ll be looking forward to see who, if any of them, stay married. 

• Love 22
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Mindy is a mop.  She lets people wash the floor with her.  Someone needs to beat the shit out of Zack.  I know .. I’m exaggerating, but something in that order.

Why does Michael never look at people in the eyes when he talks to them?  He’s always looking down.

One month and Jessica wants an “I love you”.  Pushing, pushing.

Michael looks down because he's lying. Children do that when they are caught lying. It's a tell. I taught for 34 years. Michael's problems he never matured enough to learn to look someone in the eye when lying.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, SnackyCakes14 said:

Mindy was grace under fire, and I admire how she handled the situation with Zach and her friend. I'm guessing the "secret" is something really stupid like she told Lindsey he was a pretty boy, or made fun of his hair, and he was going to use it against her that she wasn't that attracted or trying either. But then when he stumbled over mentioning something her friend said, he realized he'd have to come clean about making an emotional connection with her friend, and that they were bashing her behind her back, to tell her what he was talking about. Ugh, and that friend is even worse than Zach. Engaging in whatever was going on whether it was gossip or connecting, with no mention to Mindy? Shady AF and knows she's in the wrong. She thinks he's a sociopath and is doing Mindy dirty, so told him to wait until after filming to contact her?! WTF?!  I was trying to put myself in the position of the friend, and the only acceptable thing to do would have been to talk my friend up, and encourage him to talk to her and the expert about things, instead of me. They're both completely untrustworthy assholes and Mindy is better off without either one.

Exactly.  He's just so stupid that he put his own foot in his mouth.  

The friend is shady AF.  I bet they've talked more than the "ummm. maybe 2 or 3 times..."  She got busted, voice quivering, now she realizes that everyone watching the show knows what she's all about because Word Salad Boy is too stupid to keep his mouth shut!

Also, if this big secret would be her being bulimic, what a shit way it would be to confront her about it.  "I KNOW YOU PURGE!  YOU BETRAYED ME."  Come on.  If that was the big turnoff, normal people would be gentle and try to get them help.  And I think if she were bulimic she'd hid it all her life and would be very sensitive to her secret coming out and would pick up on that vibe.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I have never for a second understood all the drama about the seat, or why it's the man's responsibility to put it down. I'm with you: everybody just put it in the position they need it in when they need to use it and keep it moving. It is not that serious.

I fast-forwarded through Katie because she has gotten on my nerves from jump and that hasn't changed. She's just kind of an asshole.

THANK YOU for posting this! I was with my husband for 25 years and never once did we have a conversation about the toilet seat. I couldn't even say how many times I ever had to adjust the seat because I don't remember. It's not something I would notice and remember. Same with doing dishes, picking up groceries, bringing garbage/recyclables downstairs, etc. You just did them or picked up stuff, took the garbage down or adjusted the toilet seat. I don't get all the fuss about such things.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:
8 hours ago, Cammi said:

Her dead look reminds me of an abused spouse. 

No, that's her auditioning for Temptation Island.

Yeah, the only thing abused is that busted wig.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

When feeble minded Zdog is projecting secret behavior onto Mindy, it reminded me of a POS that I used to work with.  It was a step away from the police detective telling me 'confess now, and things will go easier for you'.  It was all fakery, hoping the threatening behavior would create a situation that weakened her.  Zdog had the superior expressions happening, his expressions were generally exaggerated as he pursued her and avoided her questions.  This was not the first time he had employed this technique.

When, for some reason I do not understand, Mindy brings up Zdog being in touch with her friends, he says Lindsey "reached out".  His voice quivered after that, he eyes wandered and even darted around after his admission.  The voice and eyes were happening as he created the story on the spot.   I think he startled himself with his admission.  Why would he admit it?

When he left the apartment after looking at the photos, he slinks out as if he were a dog who just peed on the carpeting.  So why did he not call Lindsey immediately and tell her Mindy was on to them?

Lindsey, 'We [Zdog & I] should stop doing this until the season is over'.  "I just want you to know I'm here for you when you need me". 

Personally think Mindy is right up there with S2 Jaclyn and S4 Sonia on the MAFS Wonderful Woman scale.

• Love 10

I would like to thank all the posters for making me feel better about Zach and Mindy. I think Mindy is my all time favorite and Zach is worse than Matt from last season IMO. My heart just breaks for her. She is and was so dedicated to this process and was truly hoping to find love and a lifetime partner. So who do they saddle her with. That bastard Zach. I normally don't get this emotionally involved with people on reality shows, but I just love Mindy and she deserved so much better. I hope this show ruins many things in Zach’s life!

• Love 22

I see it very differently.  I see someone who is cool, calm. collected trying to get the facts to understand the situation better to make her move.   I don't see her as being weak at all.    I actually admire how she kept it together and listened to what each had to say, then calmly talked about what she's seeing on both sides.  

I am impressed with the way Mindy handled this. I wouldn't be surprised if Zach and Linsdsay hooked up at the wedding and exchanged numbers then. Zach is just a bastard coated bastard, served on a bed of sauteed bastard, covered in bastard sauce with a side of bastard. I don't think he actually knows anything that Mindy has been dishonest about - I believe his comment was pure gaslighting with a hearty helping of projection to go with it.

I don't know anything about Mindy's mental health though I hope she doesn't have an eating disorder because they are hell. BUT if she has bulimia and that's Zach's big reveal - there's no reason he couldn't say it on camera (Philadelphia Luke had no trouble accusing Kate of being an alcoholic). Zach doesn't have any stronger of a character than Luke did and the show certainly doesn't have any sort of boundaries about anything. And even if Zach did have a rare burst of compassion and humanity, he definitely could have had a conversation with Mindy off camera, especially after he saw how much his accusations of dishonesty were bothering her. He was totally banking on her having told him at least one small untruth somewhere along the line that she would recall when he urged her to "think very carefully about whether or not he had ever been dishonest with him." Then that would be his excuse for not being able to trust her.

Plus, if this big secret was something that happened on the wedding day and in Panama and since they have been back - why is he just bringing it up now? He's never accused her, or even hinted at her being dishonest until the heat is starting to be turned up about him not giving 100 percent effort to the marriage. He needs to find a way to make this Mindy's fault. 

I can't stand him. If I saw him on the street, it would be all I could do to not punch him. Or let my snappy little dog take a chunk out of his ankle.

I have never for a second understood all the drama about the seat, or why it's the man's responsibility to put it down.

Etiquette and health standards both dictate that the toilet lid should be closed before flushing, which by definition answers the question of whether the lid should be up or down when the next person comes in to use the toilet.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
39 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I would like to thank all the posters for making me feel better about Zach and Mindy. I think Mindy is my all time favorite and Zach is worse than Matt from last season IMO. My heart just breaks for her. She is and was so dedicated to this process and was truly hoping to find love and a lifetime partner. So who do they saddle her with. That bastard Zach. I normally don't get this emotionally involved with people on reality shows, but I just love Mindy and she deserved so much better. I hope this show ruins many things in Zach’s life!

I love Mindy too!  She's got a great sense of humor and a genuine person.

• Love 8

I loved the replay of Jessica/Austin's wedding.  It was really cute. 

I also thought she was joking about toilet seat and the permission to kiss.  She does seem momish to him but they are really cute and seem like they'd be a hit in real life.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

THANK YOU for posting this! I was with my husband for 25 years and never once did we have a conversation about the toilet seat. I couldn't even say how many times I ever had to adjust the seat because I don't remember. It's not something I would notice and remember. Same with doing dishes, picking up groceries, bringing garbage/recyclables downstairs, etc. You just did them or picked up stuff, took the garbage down or adjusted the toilet seat. I don't get all the fuss about such things.

Jessica doesn’t know what’s important in a marriage yet.  Wait.  She’s picking on stupid things.  She’s running her marriage like her job.  Her home life should be cozy and fun.  She has a great guy there and better cool the digs.  They could get to him after awhile.

• Love 11