Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Anniversaries and Secrets

• Start Topic

One-month wedding anniversaries are celebrated as the experiment reaches the crucial halfway point; while some couples walk hand-in-hand toward a future together, others worry that this first milestone may be the only anniversary they ever celebrate.

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Can't believe Meka just complained about Michael's making breakfast! Oy.

Yeah, I'd love having someone who liked to fix breakfast.  

Austin is a sweetie but a big NO! to that fucking hand mold.   That thing was creepy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Can't believe Meka just complained about Michael's making breakfast! Oy.

Watching her sit there all stank and say “I hate breakfast” made me so mad! At least appreciate the effort!

I have a friend who worked in a pancake house in high school so he doesn’t like breakfast FOOD (he got sick of it after serving it for so long), but he damn sure appreciates when his husband cooks anything for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Yeah, nothing says "I'm sincere" than a card and a conversation in a nail salon. I was on Brandon's side that entire time. Tellingly, Taylor had to immediately return to her cellphone. 

I don't know. I'm starting to believe that 6 of these people are simply too prideful for their own good and the good of their marriages. Exceptions: Austin, Jessica, Mindy, Derek.

ETA: Jessica better not take Austin for granted! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 21

Jessica looks nice in that dress.

There's no "there" there with Taylor.  Something ain't right with her, there's a blankness in her eyes and if I were a guy I'd be scared to sleep with her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

Meka gets to support dolphin abuse in Jamaica for her anniversary. Sickening. If you love dolphins don’t ever go to the places that hold them captive for human entertainment. I am officially repulsed by Meka. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14

Taylor’s wig had slipped back again in the nail salon.

I’m team Brandon. Taylor was wrong, hasn’t admitted she was wrong, and her apologies, such as they are, are bullshit. I’d call it too.

I wish the fuck I would beg my husband to spend the night with me.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

So Katie wants a definitive answer to will Derek fall in love with her, he can't give it, so she walks out, so he said FU, & this is ridiculous.

Ah, ok thanks.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

So Katie wants a definitive answer to will Derek fall in love with her, he can't give it, so she walks out, so he said FU, & this is ridiculous.

And starting an argument is the surest way to a man's heart!  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Yeah, nothing says "I'm sincere" than a card and a conversation in a nail salon. I was on Brandon's side that entire time. Tellingly, Taylor had to immediately return to her cellphone. 

I don't know. I'm starting to believe that 6 of these people are simply too prideful for their own good and the good of their marriages. Exceptions: Austin, Jessica, Mindy, Derek.

ETA: Jessica better not take Austin for granted! 

She already said he didn’t make the bed ONE time, and he left the toilet seat up a couple of times.  She’s counting.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Hey, husband, it’s me.  Yes, your wife.  Do you want to swing by my apartment and look at our wedding photos together?  Yeah, 20 minutes?  Okay, see you soon.”

I'm hoping it's a trap she's setting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Little Miss Got Game really does think she's hot shit.

Still waiting for Ocho Rios..................................  

Bad match in every way.  What were they thinking?  

• Love 4

It’s depressing watching Zach and Mindy. He’s gaslighting her. She’s being a wimp. I want to reach thru my TV and slap both of them upside their heads. 
So is something going on with friend Lyndsey? Mindy, she is NOT your friend. These two...Gah! 

• Love 19