Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Anniversaries and Secrets

• Start Topic

Mindy, Zach is trying not to say something really bad about you, on TV. He told you he wouldn't say it, on CAMERA!

But he's a weaselly cheater. Oh, and "your friend and I are very simpatico" is not a good thing.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Wait,wait, wait, I don’t expect anything from Zach but her friend? Mindy needs to get higher quality friends. She really gets shat on a lot. 

And I wonder why?  I believe in the "two sides to a story" theory and I do wonder about Mindy.

• Love 2

Mindy is a mop.  She lets people wash the floor with her.  Someone needs to beat the shit out of Zack.  I know .. I’m exaggerating, but something in that order.

Why does Michael never look at people in the eyes when he talks to them?  He’s always looking down.

One month and Jessica wants an “I love you”.  Pushing, pushing.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

And I wonder why?  I believe in the "two sides to a story" theory and I do wonder about Mindy.

We know one thing about her: She doesn't know when to fold 'em. That "2 and Jack" have just got to be a winning hand!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Next week looks about as frustrating as this week. At least they are putting Zach on blast. And are we ever going to find out what Zach thinks is dishonest about Mindy? At this point I don’t really care. 

• Love 14

Why couldn't Mindy straight up ask Lindsay to tell her exactly what Zach said about his marriage and Mindy?? And especially what big, bad sin of omission Mindy supposedly committed?

Dang, that dame is maddening.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Taylor’s wig had slipped back again in the nail salon

Is it really a wig? How do you know? I have very long and thick straight hair and always keep it up in a bun because it gets in the way. I have no idea how she tolerates that mane especially if it’s fake. It’s like wearing a hood and a hat at once. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

So Brandon and Taylor meet up to discuss their problems.

The best place they can go to is a nail salon where they don't even look at each other and the manicurists have to listen.  

Edited by OnTime
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Lindsay either has fucked or wants to fuck Zach, and Lindsay is not her friend.

She didn't look like a 24 year old blonde gym bunny, so I don't see Zach being interested in her.

Edited by OnTime
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Is it really a wig? How do you know? I have very long and thick straight hair and always keep it up in a bun because it gets in the way. I have no idea how she tolerates that mane especially if it’s fake. It’s like wearing a hood and a hat at once. 

They look like extensions. Bad ones. 😩

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

I don't even know what Katie and Derek are arguing about.

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

So Katie wants a definitive answer to will Derek fall in love with her, he can't give it, so she walks out, so he said FU, & this is ridiculous.

Katie had said that she was keeping her apartment (to move back into if Derek doesn't say I love you quickly enough), and Derek was not happy about her keeping her place.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, Mindy.  Hang up and erase that “close friend” from your life.  She has broken every conceivable girl code out there. 

Zach has been elevated to grand douche. Don't they vet these people before they put them on the show. 

Just now, antfitz said:

Zach has been elevated to grand douche. Don't they vet these people before they put them on the show. 

It sounds like he is having an interest in her "best friend."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

She didn't look like a 24 year old blonde gym bunny, so I don't see Zach being interested in her.

I think you just nailed.  He wanted some blonde bimbo with implants and a push up bra. But he got a nice girl.  If he thought this would lead to some other reality show, he is wrong because he is becoming hated.

Just now, antfitz said:

I think you just nailed.  He wanted some blonde bimbo with implants and a push up bra. But he got a nice girl.  If he thought this would lead to some other reality show, he is wrong because he is becoming hated.  I think it's like the guy who wanted to play ball last season. He lies and has dates or whatever with other women.

39 minutes ago, answerphone said:

Zach is a psycho😖

YES!! RUN GIRL RUNNNN!!!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s kind of cruel to have that Anniversary box and pictures of the wedding in Mindy’s apartment when Zach doesn’t even live there. Plus he was just an asshole to her. 

True.....but unfortunately this show (and most reality shows) do not care for feel good stories...they sell advertisements with conflict and humiliation.

• Love 9

I’m just not interested in watching Mindy be upset about her family not supporting her, then watch her dumb ass husband treat her like she has cooties and then watch her friend shit on her too. This is not entertaining. I feel sorry for her. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Mindy is a mop.  She lets people wash the floor with her.  Someone needs to beat the shit out of Zack.

Actually, Mindy needs to beat Lindsey senseless. I'm sure she has no expectations of Zach at this point, but it appears that her so-called "close friend" may have/probably slept with Zach. When Lindsey tried to turn herself into a victim of Zach, it became obvious. Hell, I'm surprised she didn't use the fake rape card.

• Love 14

Still watching the west coast feed but was the dinner with Zach after the photos and they’re showing out of sequence?  Makes no sense that she would call and invite him over after his assholery.  I know this is also Mindy so...

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Can Meka be any more joyless. Sitting there all stonefaced during breakfast.  Ugh. 

Meka has put up with his sullen, withdrawn puss and lies for 4 weeks already, so I give her a break.  But yeah, who can't at least force a smile for breakfast?  At least he's trying!

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Derek is dead to me for wearing a baseball hat indoors. Backwards at that. Igh.

Raised by wolves, this generation.

Edited by Yeah No
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah, I'd love having someone who liked to fix breakfast.  

Austin is a sweetie but a big NO! to that fucking hand mold.   That thing was creepy.

I actually like it.  I have one that my dad did for me as a Christmas gift and now that he's passed I cherish it.  

• Love 16

This Episode was as interesting as watching that hand holding plaster harden...

Zach is detestable.

He once again  mind f*cks Minsy on camera.....

Zach and Min are unwatchable but he surpassed his usual asshatery tonight as he dramatically rambles on and on about her being dishonest.... so what is it as....what did she do...spill.....Probably nothing....what a jerk...

Zach hope your clients like seeing you being a manipulative liar.

Meka...go ahead and cut Michael deep and reject his love/breakfast.

Andre champagne for the mimosa is deserving of a spit take though....nasty...

Taylor and Brandon please terminate your association with the show....we all feel the Intense hatred you have for each other through our teevee screen

Katie knowingly shat on and sabotaged the anniversary celebration with the news she’s keeping her townhouse. She pushed Derek’s buttons until he said FU.She wants to hurt before she gets hurt.

Derek is a thoughtful guy but some of  his hopes and dreams are of a 12 year old....

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

It has been a month and he is still living at his own place. He has no desire to be married to Mindy so now he is trying to make her the bad guy.

And failing miserably at it.  He's as transparent as Saran Wrap.  How can he even try to push this BS?  He is truly sick in the head.  Maybe he and Brandon got together and came up with a similar scheme.

51 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Katie and Jessica are both fools. They got men who actually like them, but they’re willing to go to the mat over semantics. Normal people don’t “fall in love” in eight weeks. That’s an unreasonable and childish expectation. They both seem to think they’re extremely mature and impressive professionals, but they’re actually basic and thirsty. 

It took me two weeks to fall in love.  Sometimes you just know.  But these women are risking a lot at the end of 8 weeks to stay with someone if they don't "see a pathway" as they say.  I think Jessica does see that pathway taking shape with Austin, but would "just prefer" hearing it before the 8 weeks are up.  I don't think she's getting pissy about it, really.  Katie knows there's a potential problem with Derek because he's been down this road before and still never fallen in love.  But even if he does say it, it's still a risk.  Saying doesn't guarantee anything.  They could still break up later anyway.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

It took me two weeks to fall in love.  Sometimes you just know.  But these women are risking a lot at the end of 8 weeks to stay with someone if they don't "see a pathway" as they say.

That’s why I said “not normal” and not “totally impossible.” It can happen, but the chances are even smaller in a situation like this. I think Austin and Derek could both be heading that direction, but Katie and Jessica could browbeat them out of it. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

That’s why I said “not normal” and not “totally impossible.” It can happen, but the chances are even smaller in a situation like this. I think Austin and Derek could both be heading that direction, but Katie and Jessica could browbeat them out of it. 

No, you said "Normal people don't fall in love in 8 weeks".  I guess I'm not "normal", LOL.  😉

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, Mindy.  Hang up and erase that “close friend” from your life.  She has broken every conceivable girl code out there. 

I knew it...I knew there was a girl code.

Poor Mindy lost a husband a month ago and just lost a friend. She needs to demand a husband refund.

Zach has officially taken the king jackass hat. Who tells someone they were dishonest about something and that is whats putting the skids on everything but then won't say what? A jerk of course but I don't want to insult other jerks by putting Zach in the same category...

2 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

No, you said "Normal people don't fall in love in 8 weeks".  I guess I'm not "normal", LOL.  😉

Jessica...guys (and woman) say I love you all the time...Austin is showing it every day. Count your blessings....

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Lindsay either has fucked or wants to fuck Zach, and Lindsay is not her friend. Mindy needs better people in her life. The “until filming is over” thing was a big tell.

I know, and then she denied that she wanted anything to do with him "when filming is over".  Lies!  Just how shady are some of these people?  I guess Mindy's issues in not finding men extend to female friends too.  It's sad.  Although I do wonder what Zach is hinting at re: her dishonesty.  I want to think he's just gaslighting her and trying to make her the bad guy and there's nothing to it.  Mindy seems like a naive but sweet person and Zach is an asshole so of course I believe her over him.  Maybe it's something stupid like her girlfriend told him she told the experts something that isn't technically true to get on the show.  Something that no one would really care about but Zach wants to blow up into a huge lie.  Or maybe the girlfriend (since we know we can't trust her) told him a lie about Mindy because she wanted him for herself.

• Love 14