Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, elly1517 said:

If so, that's pretty crappy spicy mayo. That looked straight up from the nacho machine at the ballpark. 

Oh man, that hockey arena/7-11 "cheese" for the nachos is my weakness in life. I love the fact that it was self-serve at the last hockey game I went to - there was a line of five disgrunted nacho toting guys behind me because I was busy layering the chips and "cheese" to soggy, spicy perfection. 

I just legit Homer Simpson'd at the memory of it. 

• LOL 9

She has all this stress. WHAT STRESS? 

Now I'm wondering if she's going to have a heart attack, like, what was her name? Seana? "I have stress! I'm having a panic attack! I have gingivitis! I have psoriasis and a pinched nerve! I'm having a heart attack!" Swoon. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Oh for fucks sake enough with the dealing with stress.  YOU DO NOTHING!!!!  YOU SIT AROUND AND HAVE EVERYONE DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.

I so much want to plant my size 13 in her fat ass.

Do it!!  Do it!!!!

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Now I'm wondering if she's going to have a heart attack, like, what was her name? Seana? "I have stress! I'm having a panic attack! I have gingivitis! I have psoriasis and a pinched nerve! I'm having a heart attack!" Swoon. 

No, that was JabbaJoyce-the-Hut.  Seana wasn’t smart enough.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

It's a sad fact that many people who are sexually abused at a young age are altered. They can become defensive, or passive, and, in some cases, delayed emotionally. 

Really just any abuse can do that to people.

• Love 5
(edited)

If she can repeat the fabulous Seana "swoon" and pretend heart attack, I will give her props. Was that Joyce?? They are all running together in my head.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Dr. Now pulling no punches. She looks like a scolded child.

I hate, hate, hate when people close/roll their eyes when I'm talking to them. She's such a brat. 

A petulant little baby. 

• Love 4

OMFG! I want to strangle these people when they use stress to not lose weight. I have a diabetic, non verbal autistic, epileptic son. I have migraines and a surgically repaired back that is cranky. My husband is a hypochondriac with an actual health problem. My blood pressure will suddenly spike to 200/150 Because of stress. I had many of the same childhood issues as these people. But guess what. I take responsibility and don’t eat or drink or tattoo my feelings! Rant over. 

• Love 22
Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh man, that hockey arena/7-11 "cheese" for the nachos is my weakness in life. I love the fact that it was self-serve at the last hockey game I went to - there was a line of five disgrunted nacho toting guys behind me because I was busy layering the chips and "cheese" to soggy, spicy perfection. 

I just legit Homer Simpson'd at the memory of it. 

Haha me too! And I have to have jalapenos on top too!😋

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All droned in that deadpan voice.

• LOL 1
(edited)

She is dumping her kids again!!!!!  Hopefully,  she will stay away from turkey basters  and not produce another one.  This is someone who definitely should not breed.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Wanda said:

OMFG! I want to strangle these people when they use stress to not lose weight. I have a diabetic, non verbal autistic, epileptic son. I have migraines and a surgically repaired back that is cranky. My husband is a hypochondriac with an actual health problem. My blood pressure will suddenly spike to 200/150 Because of stress. I had many of the same childhood issues as these people. But guess what. I take responsibility and don’t eat or drink or tattoo my feelings! Rant over. 

Hugs.

• Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

If she needs something to lean on she could take walks while pushing her daughter in a stroller.

All her energy goes into herself. She does herself up quite nice and if she loses the weight shell be damn pretty when shes done, pity her kids will never see any amount of her energy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

She's moving out and leaving her kids for her mom to raise. Again.

Month 6 - That little one should be toddling around by now. Hopefully that scene was just naptime.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

If she can repeat the fabulous Seana "swoon" and pretend heart attack, I will give her props.

It's been awhile since we had a Maja-style delicate fall to the floor where she looks behind her first to make sure she isn't going to land in something gross. I've been hoping for that move to make a comeback. 

ETA: Wait, was that Maja? It was definitely from her season. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Omad?

One meal a day. I started with intermittent fasting and got up to OMAD about a month ago. It's really helped with weight loss and my blood sugar. We aren't meant to be stuffing our faces all day - which they used to tell diabetics to do and is easy to do at a desk job. I'm retired now and wanted to give it a try. My doc is fine with it. I have a 'window' during which I eat, maybe a small something like a yogurt, glass of soy milk in the afternoon, dinner, and usually some keto something if I get hungry later because I stay up late. The more I do it, the less I seem to need anything before dinner. I'm 66. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sister: "I stayed up all night packing. I'm exhausted."

Ashley: "I'm so stressed!"

Why do you care about leaving your kids? You don't take care of them, anyway.

Shut up about stress!

Edited by ShortyMac
  • Love 11

This is the time of night when Simon comes in and sits on my feet. I thought at first he was just trying to help keep them warm, but really, he just wants to sleep on my foot rest.

Hola Simon.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Oh, goodness!

Hugs to you, Wanda.

Your son and husband are lucky to have you.

A little snarkfest is fun, though, isn't it?

• Love 7