Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Carboncat said:

OMG, I love it!  I was a huge fan of "Lost in Space" when I was a kid.

I remember my my mom buying my little brother a toy, battery-operated robot.

She complained that this cost EIGHT dollars!

I'm sure it would be a collectable now,  but if we knew then what we know now...

I wanted that for Christmas many years ago but it was sold out.  I think it was around 1971.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

There was a guy on The Voice the other night named Thunderstorm. (He was adorable, and really good.) One of his 11 siblings was PraiseJesus.

His parents must have loved The Outsiders. Ponyboy, Sodapop...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"But it's fraaaahed."
"But it's riiiiiice."
"But it's fraaaahed."

The husband and I do that back and forth whenever we order Chinese food for dinner. 

Sorry. but rice isn't on the diet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hey Ashley, if Dr. Now's weight loss plan doesn't work, I can hook you up with my FB friend who is constantly showing before and after photos of herself because she discovered the way to better health through an MLM scheme.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
31 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Oh bitch, claiming it’s lots of work taking care of a 10 month old baby....that is obviously developmentally delayed to boot. Probably due to lack of attention

Mom seems to be delayed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Lip gloss weighs A LOT !!!!!

Jus' sayin'.................... 💋💋👄

But plucking out your eyebrows and drawing them on probably saves an ounce.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh! So it's like a recipe on allrecipes.com

The review: "I changed the protein, the fat, added three cups of sugar, some chopped almonds, a handful of kale, and some fish sauce for zip. It was horrible, 0/10, would never make again."
Me, after reading it: "Um, it was a recipe for apple pie?"

Betty Crocker as well.  Because.... that was what they had on hand.  Grrrrrr.

• LOL 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hey Ashley, if Dr. Now's weight loss plan doesn't work, I can hook you up with my FB friend who is constantly showing before and after photos of herself because she discovered the way to better health through an MLM scheme.

I dont know if I should react with laugh, sad, or useful as a joke. Im sorry for your friend. You should tell her about my new MLM, you dont even have to sell products, you just recruit people to give you money and they get the chance to recruit more people who will give them money. My new company is called Giza and it is 300% a pyramid scheme.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, xls said:
  Reveal spoiler

It was probably the spicy mayo, not cheese, that she was having with the sushi image.png.7cc569808c25927f426f683e24ec8f77.png

If so, that's pretty crappy spicy mayo. That looked straight up from the nacho machine at the ballpark. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, aliya said:

She has a 9 mth old????  Howdy, pounders! My eating habit was some turkey kielbasa, onions & peppers in red sauce over a little rice. One thing I like about OMAD is that seemingly I can eat a bit more carb w/o it messing with my diabetes. 

Omad?

• Love 1

Month 1-637

Month 3-631 (down 6 lbs.)

Month 5-587 (down 44 lbs). 

She's totally delusional, thinking she's going to get surgery now.     Maybe her mother would be doing better if the parents weren't supporting Ashley, and her two kids, and doing all of the work.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

She does seem to be walking a lot more upright than she was at the beginning.

Proof that we are lowering our standards.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Strut said:

Mom seems to be delayed.

It's a sad fact that many people who are sexually abused at a young age are altered. They can become defensive, or passive, and, in some cases, delayed emotionally. 

• Love 6