Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Kid said:

Have you noticed how many if these people are from Ohio?

I feel like they go to specific cities for casting for different seasons... this must have been Ohio's turn.

My eating habit today is homemade split pea soup.  And I will have some dark chocolate later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Watched the end of last week's Ol' Mushroom Belly.  That woman disgusts me.

Yeah I thought so too, but then I saw this obese dude's younger brother get him a plastic bin to take a crap in.  At least Joyce went in a commode.  And just like that,  the bar has been lowered.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

How the hell did she ever get pregnant is what I want to know?

Where there's a will, there's a way. 

Five cheeseburgers, fries, chicken nuggets, and two apple pies. Wow. Just wow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Watching these people eat just sickens me. Even at my worst, I couldn't put away a fraction of what these people do.

Dinner tonight was a cup of chicken noodle soup. So happy that I've progressed to the soft/pureed food stage. Next week I get to attempt some solids!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

My eating habit today is homemade split pea soup.  And I will have some dark chocolate later.

Yay for the chocolate. I had 78%, and then a chocolate protein shake.

I was wondering how many laps up and downstairs Cash does in a day, but I guess with 9 people in the house, two kids, that leaves 5 wait staff.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yo, yo, yo, my people!  Eating habit was Gardein breaded 'turkey' cutlets (vegan), some stuffing, cranberry sauce, and sweet potato, washed down with some chocolate soy milk. 

This sounds AHMAZING!

• Love 1

At least Shantel is more mobile than her brother. And their mother admits her enabling, so maybe there's hope. 

I hope we move beyond the point of using food as a reward/punishment. That's why so many people have disordered eating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I have been sitting here, agape, with my hand over my mouth.  That house.  OMG.  The pee bottle.  The abuse.  The mother comforting the kids with food that she sneaked.  It's just so much.

• Love 5

Hello (((pounders)))!

eating habit tonight is purple hull peas and mustard greens. And perhaps a nice cab sav and a couple boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  here’s hoping for an episode worthy of your top notch snark 🍷

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Chantel's bathroom had crap all over the toilet.  Yuck.

Imagine what the plastic storage container has all over it. 

Watching this show hasn’t been as much fun because I’ve put on a bit of winter pudge (admittedly only 7 lbs or so but it still bugs me) so my eating habit today was to start my new diet of 1000 calories. It seemed apropos to choose 600 lb life day.

• Love 6

Columbus, OH, Carlton is 24 and Shantel is 31.    

I can't believe I watched a man take a dump in a giant trash bag.  

Shantel, three kids in three years.   Her husband needs a hobby, besides the obvious one. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Good decision making, Shantel! So instead of losing weight to go to college, you simply dropped out to eat some more. Makes sense.