Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Each one thinks they are a special flower that is so unique and Dr Now just can’t understand them because he’s so inexperienced

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Stop it! Now I have the giggles!

Better than gagging! (The gaggles?)

"This much activity"...what, using your feet to inch your way down the hall while someone is pushing you in a wheelchair? (I feel like Dr. Now should have had a younger, buffer guy to help with that "walk" to the scale.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Wanda said:

Each one things they are a special flower that is so unique and Dr Now just can’t understand them because he’s so inexperienced

I was just going to say the same thing.

It's been a week or two since we've heard that.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I am so fucking tired of hearing her whine that she's in pain. I don't doubt that she is uncomfortable because when you are the size of a beluga whale (and not nearly as shapely), there's no real way to lay down or sit for extended periods comfortably. Something is going to hurt. But most people try to muscle through minor discomfort. Not this big baby.

Yep, I have a friend who was hit by a car, didn't walk for two years, had 17 surgeries, and now works out in the pool every day.  I made the mistake one time of telling him that I skipped my workout "because I was sore."  He just looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Yeah. I know.  I feel like that every single day."  I haven't skipped a workout due to "soreness" since!

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

DId she say "like a penis?"

If it takes her this long just to get up, this episode is going to be excruciating.  

I think she said 'pannus.' (a dense layer of  fatty tissue - Wikipedia)

• Useful 1
Just now, peaceknit said:

Her friend is feeding her.

Oh, 100%. 

So, wait...did she put one foot on the scale and feign weakness and step off?? Or was she deluding herself that she was down to 300-something pounds?

So she broke the scale?    Poor scale should be bronzed, and immortalized for it's sacrifice. 

She needs to push the damn button, and put herself up in bed.    Another Penny that won't give up the oxygen, ever.      

Month 1, arrival 758, month 2 (I think 2) 637, down 121.    I bet the next weigh in will be up at least 50 lbs., instead of lose 50 lbs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll probably just camp out at the hospital. 

Joyce, lying supine and motionless in a bed: 

"I really am trying Dr. Now". 

Pepper Mostly: "Trying WHAT? You haven't lifted a fucking finger!"

"All this activity"  is so tiring.  What. paddling her little feet under the chair while she;s being wheeled?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

This woman is really making me angry! My girlfriend's nephew had surgery yesterday to remove a tumor in his leg. He's only eight years old. Today the physical therapist got him up and walking and he cried because it hurt so much but he did it because he knew that he had to.

• Love 7