Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sabrina is Legend

• Start Topic

Amazing amazing finale to an amazing season. Honestly, this could be a series ender and it would work, but I am happy there is more coming.

Some questions:

1. What do you think was the source of Ambrose's power in that original timeline where the pagans won? It couldn't be Lucifer decades after he was defeated, yet Ambrose had spells strong enough to keep everyone apart.

2. Also, the plant zombies...what is the point? It seems like the pagans worked very hard to restore a god that is just as blood hungry as the Dark Lord, except this one doesn't even seem to have a consciousness. What is the point of working hard to restore a god like that? They basically created a world void of consciousness, but without that most of existence is pointless.

3. Zelda's vision while being in the Netherworld was very interesting. It implies the show writers already have a well-thought out plan for how the series will be ending, and Sabrina will be estranged from her relatives for some reason. I wonder what is going to cause that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Did I miss something?  What was the point of Ms. Wardwell shooting Zelda if the show isn't dealing with it?  Or is that next season?   

The fight with the pagans was all kinds of epic with everyone getting their just revenge.

However I really hated the Blackwell part.  I mean he is a character that should have been dealt with a long time ago.  But now he apparently tricked Sabrina into giving him godly powers just to keep her from claiming the thrown of Hell.  Which was a far more interesting story by the way.   

The rest of the season was all kinds of awesome and I liked most of the finale.  Just HATED the last few minutes.  

I must say I'm dissapointed. I wish there were no pagans' thread and no apocalipse and no time travelling. It just spoiled the climate just like in Vampire Diaries when they brought travellers or something. The first two seasons were great and I loved them. Just a local coven with their witchy traditions, some legends and ghosts and of course wild teenager. It was magical and mystic and also had this drop of sarcastic humor. For me this season could be just that contest for the crown and something like that. I guess the apocalipse and all is somehow the show's style. Last season also escalated quickly from just some school events to herald of hell and so on. But that story was great nad this not so much. Not for me anyway. Of course there're some things I liked and actors were great, costumes etc. Just the story it's dissapointing for me. I don't know.. maybe when and if I watch the season again some other time I will feel differently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Did I miss something?  What was the point of Ms. Wardwell shooting Zelda if the show isn't dealing with it?  Or is that next season?   

I think the point was to send Zelda into that in-between place so she could find that new God to worship and not be a satanist anymore. As for Ms. Wardwell, Sabrina prevented Zelda from taking revenge so I think she just goes on living her life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Two Sabrinas, how it will work? I hate the human friends and Bexter High.. I'm very disappointed by this season. Also there was no humour no fun (in a non cringey way) anymore. I'm also salty because of Nick. Terrible retelling of Bunny & Angel without the love part and the fun part. 

• Love 2

I have to admit, I did fast forward alot of the episodes as this season was just blah.

Things I liked:

Ambrose and Prudence.

Michelle Gomez as Madame Satan. She just rocks the roll.

The SORAS of the twins.

The Baxter High cheer squad.

Things I hated:

The Pagans

Dorian Grey.

The losing of the twins.

Breakup of Prudence and Ambrose.

The whole timey whimey thing

The lose of the weird sisters.

Father Blackwood and his sinister plans.

Hopefully Season 4 is better.  

• Love 2

This season was kind of mess. It was a much darker season but still a mess. I figured since they introduced the time egg that time travel would be involved. Even more when they started killing everyone. 

Sabrina is definitely a Moringstar with her hubris. Her never thinking and just acting always comes back to bite her and ends up hurting everyone else. Creating a time paradox is probably going to cause another apocalypse. Ambrose should really ask Sabrina if any of her ideas ever turned out fine. Because they haven't. Not when she does it on her own. 

I think I would've rather seen Sabrina be the Queen of Hell for bit. I liked the tease of evil Sabrina in the beginning of part 2. And her selfishness and self absorbedness certainly fits with it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Sabrina is definitely a Moringstar with her hubris. Her never thinking and just acting always comes back to bite her and ends up hurting everyone else. Creating a time paradox is probably going to cause another apocalypse. Ambrose should really ask Sabrina if any of her ideas ever turned out fine. Because they haven't. Not when she does it on her own. 

Every time Sabrina is an arrogant imperious asshole, I'm reminded that she's a Morningstar. Deciding to live with a time paradox and let her younger self rule hell, that's the Luci in her.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:14 PM, Harvey said:

2. Also, the plant zombies...what is the point? It seems like the pagans worked very hard to restore a god that is just as blood hungry as the Dark Lord, except this one doesn't even seem to have a consciousness. What is the point of working hard to restore a god like that? They basically created a world void of consciousness, but without that most of existence is pointless.

This is season 2 True Blood, the maenads, Maryann, and the God Who Comes all over again. The only way it makes any sort of sense is if you think of it as a cult with a shared delusion being a central part of their philosophy. Carcosa/Pan has been leading this group for millennia. His powers cause madness. Who knows what is at the center of his beliefs.

• Love 1

Yep it's obvious that the two Sabrinas thing is going to bring everything crashing down.  On the other hand if she had just taken her past self's place, she would have been trapped in the 9th level of hell for eternity, so I don't blame her for wanting a different path.

Not that this makes any sense - decades (according to Ambrose) from 'now' Sabrina gets out of the rock, finds Ambrose, they send her back in time and she fixes everything - so how could she get *back* to the future to take her own place in the rock?

I'm a bit meh about the ending.  It was pretty obvious what was going to be done to fix everything although I didn't foresee Sabrina rescuing herself.  Glad that Dr C is okay and that he and Hilda are good.  Hilda's revenge on the woman who cursed her was brutal but if my memory serves, she's done brutal things before (didn't she poison someone in S1?).

The worst part about the dystopian future? Seeing Salem's grave (although I was mildly amused that he needed a human-sized headstone).

So Sabrina's the only virgin left of her friends (although Theo was the only one smart enough to realise that losing his would at least save him from being the sacrifice).  It probably means that it's going to be made A Big Deal of which is so fucking tiresome. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, tabularasa said:

I really would prefer if they went to heaven next season instead. I'm so done with love triangle. I want power and magic. Wish the coven was more than 20 people.

I too would appreciate a good angel.. Preferably not a love interest... Also I'd like the witches to show more of an interest in Roz... It seems odd that their so blahzay about her powers and haven't at least had a talk about it... Also I didn't know seers could implant images in ppl's heads... Also would rather she wasn't with Harvey.. He's a blanket and lying to himself that hes over sabrina... Their whole dating thing ( Roz/Harvey)  always felt weird and desperate for some reason... She'd do good with a warlock or demon or angel... 3 seasons and I'm not sure sabrina has actually learned any lesson.. But she's the devil's kid so maybe hubris is just baked in... Sad about prudence and Ambrose.. I enjoyed them more than sabrina.. I hope the other backwoods speak more next season 

• Love 1

I apologize for my ignorance if any of the answers to these questions seem obvious...

Question #1: Did they even use Aunt Zelda's big "3 moons" epiphany? I feel like everything was planned by Sabrina..

Question #2: How were the stone circles intact in the future when Ambrose helps Sabrina travel back?

Question #3: Why isn't Prudence looking for Agatha?

19 hours ago, Aja44 said:

I apologize for my ignorance if any of the answers to these questions seem obvious...

Question #1: Did they even use Aunt Zelda's big "3 moons" epiphany? I feel like everything was planned by Sabrina..

Question #2: How were the stone circles intact in the future when Ambrose helps Sabrina travel back?

Question #3: Why isn't Prudence looking for Agatha?

#1: They used it to resurrect Hilda.

#3: Probably too sad about Dorcas's death at the moment plus she knows there is no cure for Agatha's condition.

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't come up with an interesting explanation for the extra Sabrina coming to "rescue herself."  I was waiting the whole episode for them to say how she came up with and enacted the ingenious plan to create a double of herself to come get her out of hell, but nope.  Maybe the twin of sorts was created by the time traveling and time loops, but it would have been nice to get a throwaway line or a small scene to explain it.

Then they spent an inordinate amount of time showing the double getting dressed up Elizabethan style in hell, but she wasn't really doing anything.  I guess we have to wait for that, but I guess I was hoping we might get a tidbit to leave us on a cliffhanger.

Not clear to me why the Dark Lord would be willing to step aside and let Sabrina be the new ruler of hell.  He seems pretty power hungry and not the type to easily cede his throne to another, even a family member.

I didn't get the pagans' motivations for wanting to kill most of the population and leave the rest as plant zombies.  They seemed to consider that so much better than the results of worshipping the Dark Lord, which yeah, also suck but at least Sabrina's coven wasn't killing humans and destroying earth, for the most part.

I liked how we got to see everything end in disaster but then it got fixed.  Often I feel that kind of plot turn is a copout, but it worked for me here and I enjoyed seeing the defeat and then the victory.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just finished Pt.3 and it was devilishly good!

It took an equivalent of a 22 episode first season for the show to find it's proper footing but it certainly found it and now I am thirsty for some more, moreso than I've been before! I may have to go back and re-binge Pt.1-3 all together.

Though one thing they havent been able to fix are Sabrina/Harvey feeling like soulmates....I desperately wanted to feel that connection with them in S1 but Sabrina/Nick are far more interesting together and I am more invested them as a couple.

Prudence continues to be such a great character, I can only imagine how fun an even more wicked show featuring her could be.

I loved Lucifer this season, he was just delectable in so many ways and I can only imagine how pissed he'll be when he finds out that the witches no longer require his blessings and gifts. Wonder how long it'll take him to notice that they no longer pray to him.

I felt so bad for Future Sabrina...she saved herself only to be betrayed by herself who wanted to have her cake and eat it to....though I wonder how the first Sabrina managed to be saved and what hell on Earth Sabrina unleashed by never completing the loop

Now just find a way to turn Salem into an actual character and give me my Melissa Joan Hart cameo (the StTW fan in me needs it even though MJH isnt the greatest)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Now just find a way to turn Salem into an actual character and give me my Melissa Joan Hart cameo (the StTW fan in me needs it even though MJH isnt the greatest)

I’d like to see more Salem, too!  I do think they managed to include him a bit more this season and I appreciated that. IMO this version of Salem has great potential as a character.

• Love 2

I didn't like it. Time travel stories never make any sense and this one had so many plot holes my head hurt by the end. One Sabrina worships one source of power, while the other Sabrina worships another source of power.  Tone down the singing and ditch the time travel shenanigans for the rest of the series.

Dorcas you will be missed.

It seems there was a woman's empowerment theme running through the series but I am not sure how effective it was since it seemed a little off. Wardwell saving herself by producing a male heir, would she have been saved if the heir was female or if Lucifer already had a male heir and Wardwell was having a female child.

Roz was in the circle with the witches, Theo was in the huddle of men. What will the role of the male witches be since they now pray to Hecate (was she a pagan deity?).

Maybe they can split off another Sabrina to worship the new ancient Eldritch Terrors deity as well as an angel Sabrina to worship God.

Hilda must have just watched Susperia with Dr. Cee when she came up with her punishment for Circe.

The Gorgon head could still turn people to stone whether it was attached to her body or not, so Roz and Harvey got pretty lucky at the end.

My favorite Sabrina is still the Mandrake Sabrina, who is head and shoulders above Heartache Sabrina, Future Sabrina, Elizabethan Sabrina, Carbonite Sabrina and Cheerleader Sabrina.

1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

My favorite Sabrina is still the Mandrake Sabrina, who is head and shoulders above Heartache Sabrina, Future Sabrina, Elizabethan Sabrina, Carbonite Sabrina and Cheerleader Sabrina.

Yes, Mandrake Sabrina was the best Sabrina so far. Then perhaps Carbonite Sabrina, who I hope gets out of there with Daddy and Step-Mommy (Lilith) and kicks Future/Cheerleader/Elizabethan Sabrina's collective asses. Heartache Sabrina can just sit in a dark corner crying to herself. 

I wish Lilith had saved Mandrake Sabrina, they grabbed Salem and headed off with Ambrose and Prudence hunting down former members of the Misogyny Coven. 

I agree that this part was less fun than parts 1-2, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Weirdly, I find myself much more interested in the version of Sabrina that was just like, "Cool, someone else is taking care of my family, so I can live my best life as the queen of hell."

On 1/25/2020 at 11:14 PM, Sakura12 said:

Sabrina is definitely a Moringstar with her hubris. Her never thinking and just acting always comes back to bite her and ends up hurting everyone else. Creating a time paradox is probably going to cause another apocalypse. 

I hate it when time travel doesn't make sense, but I really laughed about it this time. As soon as future!Sabrina told regular Sabrina that she absolutely had to be responsible and remember to come back and go inside the rock I was like, "Oh, no. Don't tell her what she has to do. Now she's gonna do the opposite for sure."

• Love 5

I loved this season all the way up to the time travel stuff.   I think it’s the show wanting to have its cake (Sabrina Queen of Hell) and eat it too (Sabrina the teenage witch).   Most of the other stories did actually work for me.   The battle with the pagans which happened to coincide with the covens loss of power.  (I really enjoyed Hilda’s revenge).  

Wardwell’s downward spiral had a lot of potential and although her ultimate act was thrilling I would love to see the show deal more with her.  She is a fascinating character.

Last season I liked Nick Scratch bit this season not so much.  Honestly I would love to see Sabrina spread her sexual wings a bit more then the boring stick between two guys trope but this is a teenage fantasy..,.may the best fandom win.

i also kinda hate that Faustus Blackwood is still alive. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
On 1/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, AnimeMania said:

Time travel stories never make any sense and this one had so many plot holes my head hurt by the end.

Agreed. Was there any clear explanation as to how the extra Sabrina escaped from regular time to go back and save herself from the carbonite stuff? I think there was some talk about how Caliban did it by making the 9th circle of hell some sort of time limbo. 
I was somewhat glad that the time reset was not a completely clean reversal of everything that had happened. 

I did not like how things ended with Blackwell still free, crazy and bent on murder. The character was so much better as part of the bureaucratic witch society (which is gone).

Also not too happy that the weird sisters are no more. Prudence's blaming Ambrose for not being able to make her own decision was a lame way to break them up. 

Edited by shrewd.buddha
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, shrewd.buddha said:

Also not too happy that the weird sisters are no more. Prudence's blaming Ambrose for not being able to make her own decision was a lame way to break them up. 

Sure was.. But overall I was happy to have some black love on the screen.. On a show that isn't overtly marketed to us.. Generally for this target demo we tend to get paired off  with a white partner ( not specifically a bad thing but when you see it over and over it starts to feel personal).  Maybe they can come back around next season

• Love 2

I liked the beginning of the season, but not the end. Was surprised to see Sabrina and Nick to break up so quickly after building up her love for him so much (I don't really care about them, but they're still better than Sabrina and boring Harvey). Never expected to enjoy Ambrose/Prudence as much - more of that, please. 

The pagans were super lame as villains. Hopefully Elder Horrors will work better. And I agree, Blackwell has been played out.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, FurryFury said:

Never expected to enjoy Ambrose/Prudence as much - more of that, please. 

At this point I'd rather follow them around the world hunting down Faustus (so long as we don't have to actually see Faustus. I like the actor but I cannot stand that character!)

Ambrose and Prudence are my OTP for this show. Their chemistry is off the charts. Both characters are great on their own, but awesome together. They are everything I didn't know I wanted on the show. 

I could care less who Sabrina dates because Sabrina is love is destructive as hell and the world would be far better off if she just stopped dating. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Why does the queen of here have to look like Elizabeth the first?

Because the costume dept thought it would look cool. Seriously, there is no in story reason for it. A lot of this show is "let's do this because it will look super cool". Like Sabrina reeping in a cheerleading outfit was done because they thought it would be cute and edgy, not to make her look like a callous dick who doesn't care about the person she's reeping. Or having her be a cheerleader at all, which makes no story sense, she's got far too much on her plate, but they wanted that cool musical number so cheerleader she is. 

I don't think this show is character driven or story driven. It is moment driven. They have a bunch of cool moments they want to hit and they twist both the characters and the plot to fit those moments. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I KNEW they were going to have to reset everything with some sort of timey wimey stuff because too many of the main characters were dead.

The lullaby was my favorite singing moment of the season, mostly because it seemed the least extraneous. We definitely didn't need to hear Harvey singing at band practice as often as we did (especially since Roz and Theo are both better singers than he is).

Ugh, I was so annoyed by Harvey insisting that he had to go into the gorgon's tent alone to kill her. As Roz pointed out, she could see with her eyes closed because of her powers. And if anyone should get to seek revenge and kill the gorgon, it should be Roz, not Harvey. But of course Harvey had to make it his quest.

I get Sabrina's plan in theory - each version of Sabrina gets what she wants - but realistically did she think Lilith or Lucifer would never pop up to earth and notice that Sabrina was with her aunties or at the academy? And does she really think that Lilith and Lucifer are going to let her keep ruling once her new baby brother is older? At any rate, Sabrina was awfully cavalier about ignoring HER OWN INSTRUCTIONS to get back to the original timeline. She didn't really consider that there would be any consequences to that impulsive decision.

How did Faustus get free? I thought Batibat took him.

I guess they're setting up Faustus and his family to be next season's big bad, but I think a more intersting storyline would be if Hell Sabrina gradually becomes colder and more power hungry and then ends up becoming the big bad who goes up against the Spellmans. There's no enemy more terrifying than someone who knows you well and even if she spends many years in hell before fighting the Spellmans, she knows their secrets, their fears, their weaknesses, how to push their buttons, etc.

• Love 5
On 2/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

How did Faustus get free? I thought Batibat took him.

I guess they're setting up Faustus and his family to be next season's big bad, but I think a more intersting storyline would be if Hell Sabrina gradually becomes colder and more power hungry and then ends up becoming the big bad who goes up against the Spellmans. There's no enemy more terrifying than someone who knows you well and even if she spends many years in hell before fighting the Spellmans, she knows their secrets, their fears, their weaknesses, how to push their buttons, etc.

Batibat took him in the future, when she undid the timeline, she also undid his capture.

I have a feeling that over time, Sabrina's personalities will separate more and more. The Sabrina that is Queen of Hell will grow colder and more heartless, and the Sabrina thats home will grow more and more normal, and I suspect weaker in abilities and became mortal. As it is her two natures that ultimately balance her out. I do think that Hecate, as the the 3 in 1 goddess will play a huge role in bringing Sabrina's natures back together.

Since there was foreshadow in this episode that Heaven and Angels will be brought down to fight the next battles. I predict that Sabrina's next love interest will be an Angel.

• Love 1

I wish they had shown how and why Future Sabrina came back in the first place. She never comes up with plans/ideas on her own (it's almost always Ambrose who comes up with the idea/spell/whatever), so whatever happened in the future it had to be her figuring out that she had to go back to the past with someone else. And that Sabrina knew all about the dangers of time/paradoxes/loops, so what originally happened there?

I do think her Queen of Hell self will become a villain that she'll have to fight next season. 

• Love 1

Weird that there were only eight episodes this season. I wasn't expecting this to be the last one. 

Aren't there actually three Sabrinas now? There's Queen of Hell Sabrina, Sabrina Spellman with her family and friends, and the Sabrina who is trapped in rock in the 9th circle of hell. Apparently that circle exists within its own little time pocket so even if Sabrina prevented everything from happening that led up to that, she still exists down there because that timeline didn't change.

The other thing that threw me was when she warned herself not to give the coins to Judas because it was really Caliban. But the first time around we found out he had already destroyed both Lucifer and Lilith at that point (they were in rocks too). How did Sabrina prevent that from happening?

This show has some amazingly ridiculous things you just have to ignore or roll your eyes, but I could not stop laughing at the idea that Ambrose apparently melted down the Regalia, three different metals, & forged them into not just a handle, but also a ball with spikes (how?) & several links of chain!  Then connected them all together.  All in the span of what?  An hour or two?  I like how he's just casually, as a side job, the greatest smith to ever exist.

• LOL 2
On 2/3/2020 at 6:53 AM, GaT said:

I am over Blackwood, move on from the character.

Why does the queen of hell have to look like Elizabeth the first?

I think it's because Elizabeth I was the virgin Queen

• Love 1

Well way to go Sabrina! You went and busted time! Should have watched Back to the Future with Ambrose, no way will this end well!

What a weird season. Not bad exactly, but it all felt so weirdly disjointed, and while I always love that this show will go for broke when it comes to macabre crazy, at times it felt like it was putting the crazy over the plot. They were looking for cool ideas and images, and they forgot about the plot. 

The mention of the heavenly host emptying Hell out was interesting, maybe we meet some angels next season? Not the weird murder ones that we met, but actual full on angels from Heaven? That could be a cool new dynamic, and certainly better than Blackwood still kicking around, ALSO breaking time. 

But, Doctor C is alive again, so I cant complain too much!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

They were looking for cool ideas and images, and they forgot about the plot. 

I definitely got that sense about this seasons. The plot didn't make much sense to me. It was just "cool" idea after "cool" idea. Then they'll just Jeremy Bearimy Timey Wimey it all back to...who knows. 

I am glad Doctor C made it. I adore him and Hilda and I need Hilda to be happy. She's one of the few decent people left in that town. I try to overlook the fact that she was a cannibal, much like the show had actively forgotten that now that they moved on to a new shocking storyline. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

It was just "cool" idea after "cool" idea. Then they'll just Jeremy Bearimy Timey Wimey it all back to...who knows. 

This show now takes place completely in the i part of Jeremmy Bearimy...

There were aspects of this season that I liked. The Pagans, while poorly thought out, had some moments, and were at least different antagonists. Ambrose and Prudence are just the absolute best (I hate that Prudence pushed him away) both together and apart, the actors are all still doing good work, and I especially liked seeing all of the different witches, even if I wish they had gotten to do a bit more. However, all of that good stuff was hurt by how meandering the story often was,how we kept setting things up only to forget about it soon after, how the whole season ended up with this ridiculous two Sabrina's thing, which we all know is going to blow up in everyone's faces, because she cant just choose her damn lane and pick a life path! Sabrina has a real arrogant streak, she really does think that the rules dont apply to her, and while she means well, usually, she is putting herself first out of a desire to have everything without giving anything up. This is going to explode into a massive ass magical paradox, all because Sabrina couldn't commit!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ambrose and Prudence are just the absolute best

They were easily my favorite thing about this season. I loved seeing them working together hunting down Blackwell. Just wish they'd killed him because I am so sick of him. 

4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

This is going to explode into a massive ash magical paradox, all because Sabrina couldn't commit!

It better because I'm sick of Sabrina's arrogance and need her to face some serious repercussions for her selfishness. Even her helping her friends comes across as her feeling like she's the only one who possibly can because she basically thinks she's better than everyone and knows everything. I don't mind that they've made her that way. It make sense, given she's Lucifer's daughter and all, I just wish the show were better about showing that she is a major screw up who doesn't think about anything but her own desires and needs. I feel like the show kind of almost gets there but seems afraid to really go for it. I hope next season, with the split, they do, though I think it's kind of a cop out to do it with a split Sabrina. A way to, much like Sabrina herself, have their cake (evil Sabrina) and eat it too (but she's really good, it's just we want to see her do evil things without getting any blood on her hands so we can keep the show going). 

• Love 2
(edited)

Well... I mean... that's one way for the screenwriters to write themselves out of a situation they wrote themselves in. Create a literal deus ex machina, disregarding the fact that it makes fuck sense at all (and I'm not even talking about a time paradox here; I'm basing this from what I've seen of how one can get out of being encased in a stone). Also, plant/spore zombies; Naughty Dog says hi with a lawsuit 😀 Also, nobility of hell is basically consists of 99 percent goths and 1 percent demons. Interesting... Other then that, I rate the season 8/10.

Edited by Rushmoras
  • Love 1

Prudence handing Roz a sword in the final battle was a nice moment. And Theo with his rifle. Glad to see Hilda get her revenge and get her fiance back. I was certain she had bitten his head off. I loved Ambrose going all Doc Brown about Sabrina causing a paradox. I was confused by Roz in the Hectate circle when they were awakening Hilda. Queen Sabrina's outfit and makeup look stupid, but I respect the costume designer's work. 

I don’t understand a thing... why did the first future Sabrina came to rescue the original after decades, but the original Sabrina went to rescue the third Sabrina right after si saved the world? Wouldn’t she have to wait a few decades if she were to complete the time loop?  She told her aunties that she has a promise to fulfill and she wanted to do it in that moment (it doesn’t matter that she changed her mind about the time loop, something still doesn’t make sense)

I liked everything non Sabrina. Can't stand one of them, so two brimming with smugness and stupidity is too many. She could have stayed in the stone and I would have been happy watching the series with the rest of them.

I have no idea how whatsisname got the egg but he can go away anytime. More Lilith and Lucifer pls.

Also outright stealing lines from Buffy? Just no. Although they continually steal scenes and plot points so I guess why not just go all out?

34 minutes ago, cleo said:

More Lilith and Lucifer pls

I would totally watch the Chilling Adventures of Lilith and Lucifer. Lilith and Lucifer running hell, fighting for control of hell or teaming up to take over Earth. I'd watch any of it, especially if all the mortal teens went away. Didn't like any of the mortal stuff. 

• Love 1
On 2/17/2020 at 11:47 AM, iMonrey said:

The other thing that threw me was when she warned herself not to give the coins to Judas because it was really Caliban. But the first time around we found out he had already destroyed both Lucifer and Lilith at that point (they were in rocks too). How did Sabrina prevent that from happening?

More importantly, how did he manage that so casually in the first place? Tricking and trapping Sabrina I'll buy, she tends to accept everything at face value and act before thinking things through. But I can't imagine Lucifer or Lillith being so trusting of his duplicitous clay ass, and the former has already proved that most methods of containing him are very temporary at best.