Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Blindsided

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Suck it, TrashcAngela. You sowed, you reap. 

I look forward to watching Angela make a scene at the next rally.  What's the over/under she gets tased trying to pull something out of her bra pockets?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

What was up with Grandpa Bryson in the preview for next week? Can Americans really just fill out some paperwork and get  foreigners thrown out of this country now? Maybe that’s why Meghan and Harry picked Canada; who could blame Harry for not wanting to live with the constant threat of Grandpa Bryson picking up some form at the post office and then getting him deported?!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2020 at 7:00 PM, Liamsmom617 said:

So glad I am not alone in this! I know she can be crass ( hell, I don’t think she can NOT be crass) but I also can’t help but like Angela. Same with the Angela on “Love After Lockup”....I’ve known more than a few ladies like them IRL  and just have a soft spot for them. They’re indomitable, big-hearted, and generally just a trip!

I praise God everyday I don't know anyone like Angela. I don't have a soft spot for perpetually loud and crass people who play the victim as much as they can.

• Love 21
17 hours ago, Matty said:

Regarding Jasmin's personality someone on this forum, or another forum, I can't remember, was Finn and said that's the way Finnish people are. Not emotional, over the top, or highly expressive but more reserved and not demonstrative. I'm not saying her and Blake are a good match but I think her personality is representative of her culture.

Same thing about Natalie. When she said she wasn't in love with Mike but that her feelings could grow into love, it reminded me of that woman, I think her name was Alla, from the Ukraine that was on the first season of 90 Day Fiance. She came here with her son and married the guy that had been married 2 or 3 times before. She also said that Russian people don't just say "I love you." She said she may fall in love but she was committed to marrying him and working it out. I'm paraphrasing what she said but it reminded me of Natalie. I just think in their culture they don't say "I love you" that easily. Not judging them in any way just stating that it seems like that. I don't think Natalie was stringing Mike along I think that's a cultural difference coming out. I think the biggest deal breaker for those two is their very different religious beliefs. 

Regarding both - I could appreciate and respect a cultural explanation for their personalities if either of them was genuine and honorable from the beginning.  But I don't believe what they've exhibited are personality quirks - they are attempts at manipulating and bullying their men.  

For instance, if Jazmin had declined to go to Blake's BFF's bday celebration from day one I'd chalk it up to being an introvert.  If she had agreed to go and said to Blake "I'll go but can you please just take it easy on the alcohol for the night," I'd respect that.  But to agree to go and at the last minute demand that he ditch the dinner and go with her and then back out of the party is rude and manipulative.  That's not cultural.

And everyone keeps comparing Alla and Natalie but there's a HUGE distinction.  Alla was completely candid from day 1 that she was not in love with Matt but that she was fond of him and respected him and hoped to grow to love him.  She was always respectful of him.  Natalie love-bombed Mike when she was trying to get him to knock her up and bring her to the US and when she discovered she wasn't going to get her way then suddenly she changed her tune and did a complete 180 and claimed she wasn't in love with him.  It was purely a manipulation tactic and she was absolutely stringing him along.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
16 minutes ago, StrongbyDefault said:

Regarding both - I could appreciate and respect a cultural explanation for their personalities if either of them was genuine and honorable from the beginning.  But I don't believe what they've exhibited are personality quirks - they are attempts at manipulating and bullying their men.  

For instance, if Jazmin had declined to go to Blake's BFF's bday celebration from day one I'd chalk it up to being an introvert.  If she had agreed to go and said to Blake "I'll go but can you please just take it easy on the alcohol for the night," I'd respect that.  But to agree to go and at the last minute demand that he ditch the dinner and go with her and then back out of the party is rude and manipulative.  That's not cultural.

And everyone keeps comparing Alla and Natalie but there's a HUGE distinction.  Alla was completely candid from day 1 that she was not in love with Matt but that she was fond of him and respected him and hoped to grow to love him.  She was always respectful of him.  Natalie love-bombed Mike when she was trying to get him to knock her up and bring her to the US and when she discovered she wasn't going to get her way then suddenly she changed her tune and did a complete 180 and claimed she wasn't in love with him.  It was purely a manipulation tactic and she was absolutely stringing him along.   

Yeah, I think that Natalie's comments regarding love were the one reasonable thing she has said this entire season.  But when viewed in light of the fact that she had previously told Mike she was in love with him, it does sound more like manipulation.  

And when she said was explaining why she didn't quite love him, part of her reasoning was that they argue too much.  Which also, viewed through the prism of Natalie's other behavior, implies that if Mike would just agree to whatever Natalie wants....she COULD agree that she loves him.  

Never mind that most of these arguments come seem to occur because Natalie is demanding something that Mike doesn't feel comfortable with and when she doesn't 100% get her way she devolves into childish pouting and throwing herself on a bed.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I think that Natalie's comments regarding love were the one reasonable thing she has said this entire season.  But when viewed in light of the fact that she had previously told Mike she was in love with him, it does sound more like manipulation.  

And when she said was explaining why she didn't quite love him, part of her reasoning was that they argue too much.  Which also, viewed through the prism of Natalie's other behavior, implies that if Mike would just agree to whatever Natalie wants....she COULD agree that she loves him.  

Never mind that most of these arguments come seem to occur because Natalie is demanding something that Mike doesn't feel comfortable with and when she doesn't 100% get her way she devolves into childish pouting and throwing herself on a bed.  

Exactly.

Not to mention, we're not talking about 2 people that are just dating and the woman is not sure she's in love with him.  They are getting going through a process to GET married.   They are supposed to be in love.   If they aren't it's because (1) the person is mostly interested in leaving their circumstances, and (2) the American doesn't care because they like the control they have.I don't get the sense that Mike is that guy that is just looking for the beautiful sex toy.  They met organically, he fell in love, he thought she was.  Now after having spent time together, I think she discovered she can't mold him into her ex; and he knows he'll never be her ex.  

I don't think Ukrainians/Russians are any different on when they fall in love; she just isn't with him and she's not sure at this point if she even wants to be able to grow her feelings into love. 

• Love 11

I really appreciate that some of these people have jobs, but other than Juliana’s husband, how many can afford to fly around the world on even a yearly basis?  So what did Nigerian Michael, Jazmin, Natalie and Anny do before they got this TV gig? 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Matty said:

Regarding Jasmin's personality someone on this forum, or another forum, I can't remember, was Finn and said that's the way Finnish people are. Not emotional, over the top, or highly expressive but more reserved and not demonstrative. I'm not saying her and Blake are a good match but I think her personality is representative of her culture.

Same thing about Natalie. When she said she wasn't in love with Mike but that her feelings could grow into love, it reminded me of that woman, I think her name was Alla, from the Ukraine that was on the first season of 90 Day Fiance. She came here with her son and married the guy that had been married 2 or 3 times before. She also said that Russian people don't just say "I love you." She said she may fall in love but she was committed to marrying him and working it out. I'm paraphrasing what she said but it reminded me of Natalie. I just think in their culture they don't say "I love you" that easily. Not judging them in any way just stating that it seems like that. I don't think Natalie was stringing Mike along I think that's a cultural difference coming out. I think the biggest deal breaker for those two is their very different religious beliefs. 

Matt and Alla were from Season 4.

But no, Natalie is nothing like Alla. Alla was a cold fish from Day A. Natalie, on the other hand, was boiling over with "love" from the first episode on which she appeared. She called Mike "my love," she said she loved him, she said her mother loved him, she said her mother did not love her exhusband and that was a major reason for why she left him, and she said she loved the unicorn. She said and implied LOVE constantly until they started fighting about religion and his accusation that she was hiding something from her past. 

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm probably just stupid, but why was Angela upset about the spousal visa comment during the family dinner?

She didn’t want the subject brought up because Mykull was pressuring her to get married in Nigeria and she knew his family would back the idea, too. 

• Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

She didn’t want the subject brought up because Mykull was pressuring her to get married in Nigeria and she knew his family would back the idea, too. 

Thanks!  I thought Angela wanted to get married in Nigeria since the K-1 didn't work out?

11 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Thanks!  I thought Angela wanted to get married in Nigeria since the K-1 didn't work out?

Oh, no.  Angela got advice from HER lawyer to appeal the K-1.  Michael got advice from the lawyer HE went to that he should drop the K-1, get married in Nigeria, and then apply for the spousal visa.  So they're getting conflicting advice, but obviously Angela's is better because her lawyer is 'Merican.  AND ITS HER TAX PAYING RIGHT TO BRING MICHAEL TO THIS COUNTRY SO THAT HER FAMILY CAN BE AT HER WEDDING, DAMMIT!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Kath94 said:

Oh, no.  Angela got advice from HER lawyer to appeal the K-1.  Michael got advice from the lawyer HE went to that he should drop the K-1, get married in Nigeria, and then apply for the spousal visa.  So they're getting conflicting advice, but obviously Angela's is better because her lawyer is 'Merican.  AND ITS HER TAX PAYING RIGHT TO BRING MICHAEL TO THIS COUNTRY SO THAT HER FAMILY CAN BE AT HER WEDDING, DAMMIT!

Ah ha, thanks!  I better do a rewatch since I missed all this!

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

I look forward to watching Angela make a scene at the next rally.  What's the over/under she gets tased trying to pull something out of her bra pockets?

She'll be digging out her income tax return to prove she's a taxpayer. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I'm probably just stupid, but why was Angela upset about the spousal visa comment during the family dinner?

She was annoyed the entire time bc he was pressuring her to marry him in Nigeria. But she got really mad when Michael's uncle told her if she didn't marry him there, they might as well break up now so he could start a family w/ someone else.

25 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

And honestly, I don't think Michael would be heartbroken if they got married but never lived in the same country. He'd manipulate her into sending money over and he could do his thing in Nigeria.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

Alla was completely candid from day 1 that she was not in love with Matt but that she was fond of him and respected him and hoped to grow to love him.  She was always respectful of him.  Natalie love-bombed Mike when she was trying to get him to knock her up and bring her to the US and when she discovered she wasn't going to get her way then suddenly she changed her tune and did a complete 180 and claimed she wasn't in love with him.  It was purely a manipulation tactic and she was absolutely stringing him along.   

So do you think Natalie loves him and is just pouting and pretending not to? Or do you think she never loved him and just quit the charade when she saw it was going to be too much work?

I can't believe how quickly and easily she showed her hand. She needs to tighten up her long game!😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Colfrmb2 said:

I really appreciate that some of these people have jobs, but other than Juliana’s husband, how many can afford to fly around the world on even a yearly basis?  So what did Nigerian Michael, Jazmin, Natalie and Anny do before they got this TV gig? 

The probably put it on their credit cards.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

So do you think Natalie loves him and is just pouting and pretending not to?

I don't know, but I'm already tired of what little bit of sad sack Mike that we have already seen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

So do you think Natalie loves him and is just pouting and pretending not to? Or do you think she never loved him and just quit the charade when she saw it was going to be too much work?

I can't believe how quickly and easily she showed her hand. She needs to tighten up her long game!😆

She doesn't strike me as someone emotionally stable enough to be able to genuinely love anyone so I don't believe she ever loved him the way a normal, well-adjusted person loves their partner. I think she loved him in whatever capacity she's capable when she thought he was a rich, malleable, sperm donor and ticket to the US.  I think she was disillusioned when she found he was none of those things and whatever "love-like" feelings she had for him evaporated.  And I have no doubt if he goes groveling back to her and bends to her demands those "love-like" feelings will be rekindled for her.

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

My best guess is she wanted the kid so bad, she convinced herself she loved him and was willing to play the role before marriage.  Then he spends significant time with her in Ukraine and she realizes he's not her ex, she cannot mold him into her ex.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the impression that the kid was the end game, not necessarily coming to America?   I never got the using him for a green card vibe from her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 1/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, sasha206 said:

Emily's hair to me looks like she got bleach at Sally's and just bleached it and washed it with purple shampoo.  That doesn't not look like an expensive salon job to me.  It doesn't look like it's been cut professionally either.

Yea it looks terrible. But getting it done at a salon would maybe cost $150. She was pretty light before so it wouldn't take much. But if she did get it done at a salon that hairstylist needs to go back to school and learn about blends. 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:34 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I can't believe that Michael's family feel there is any possibility of Angela bearing his child.  That ship has sailed.  

I think it's all fake fake fake to keep a storyline. They know there's no way Angela can give him any children. They just want him to get to 'merica and start sending back money. 

On 1/21/2020 at 10:12 AM, GoGamecox said:

I am amazed that no one has commented on the weird way Jazmin drank from the water bottle at her sister's. It was like her lips were too inflated from filler to drink it the normal way, and she put the entire bottle opening in her mouth to drink out of it. 

It's because of her lipstick and trying not to either mess it up, or get it all over the bottle. 

39 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I honestly think it's a miss-communication/culture thing. I think she loves him but when asked about it it was like WOAHHHH stop. Possibly from her last relationship she is hesitant to say ''yes i love him'. And then she didn't realize that's why he was upset and it started getting more and more about her being childish. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

She was annoyed the entire time bc he was pressuring her to marry him in Nigeria. But she got really mad when Michael's uncle told her if she didn't marry him there, they might as well break up now so he could start a family w/ someone else.

And honestly, I don't think Michael would be heartbroken if they got married but never lived in the same country. He'd manipulate her into sending money over and he could do his thing in Nigeria.

I think Michael desperately wants to come to the US because he sees it as the land of golden opportunity...I just wonder why he settled for Angela - wasn't there another middle aged fool willing to hook up with him without all the drama?  If Angela was the pick of the litter who was he turning down (sorry, can't resist paraphrasing one of my favorite Dr. Phil-isms)?

Edited by RoxiP
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I think Michael desperately wants to come to the US because he sees it as the land of golden opportunity...I just wonder why he settled for Angela - wasn't there another middle aged fool willing to hook up with him without all the drama?  If Angela was the pick of the litter who was he turning down (sorry, can't resist paraphrasing one of my favorite Dr. Phil-isms)?

I agree he wants to be here in the US. But I think if he could at least "harvest the US dollar" thru the generosity of his American wife, he'd be OK for a while....might start looking for another American sponsor.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

This!  You expressed the situation beautifully!

• Love 2

Dear Blake, stop being an asshat.  I don't want to be Team Ice Robot, but you give me no choice.  Look at the situation, she's here presumably to get married.  They seem to spend zero time alone together.  She's not insane for asking for dinner to be just them.  Would it have been better if it wasn't the night of the party?  Yes, but they are on a deadline.  Yes, the no kissing if he drinks thing is weird, but why does his plan have to be to get DRUNK?  If you can't have some drinks and have fun with your friends, you have the wrong friends.  Totally smashed doesn't have to be the goal at almost 30.  Especially when you know your fiancé is a teetotaler.  And then to call her stupid, instead of using his big boy words, come on.  I would have walked out too.  Has Blake ever said why he loves her?  Because he certainly doesn't strike me as even being close to ready for marriage.

And didn't it say 12 days left to wed when Emily went to the bridal store?  How is that ASAP?  What happened to the other 2 1/2 months?  And I'm sorry that I see her ending up a heart broken single mom.  She's not a special snowflake.  Sacha will do what he did to all his other wives, and leave when it comes down to real life together and she won't put up with his demands and doing jack to help out.

Tania is such an idiot.  If that other dude were your soulmate, you'd still be with him (unless he died).  I get honesty, but sometimes you need to lie for peace and harmony. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

Somehow, I don't think there will be any restrictions on Angela leaving the country. Returning might be a different story....

My guess is, he isn't coming here and she may have more of a problem getting there.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

Dear Blake, stop being an asshat.  I don't want to be Team Ice Robot, but you give me no choice.  Look at the situation, she's here presumably to get married.  They seem to spend zero time alone together.  She's not insane for asking for dinner to be just them.  Would it have been better if it wasn't the night of the party?  Yes, but they are on a deadline.  Yes, the no kissing if he drinks thing is weird, but why does his plan have to be to get DRUNK?  If you can't have some drinks and have fun with your friends, you have the wrong friends.  Totally smashed doesn't have to be the goal at almost 30.  Especially when you know your fiancé is a teetotaler.  And then to call her stupid, instead of using his big boy words, come on.  I would have walked out too.  Has Blake ever said why he loves her?  Because he certainly doesn't strike me as even being close to ready for marriage.

And didn't it say 12 days left to wed when Emily went to the bridal store?  How is that ASAP?  What happened to the other 2 1/2 months?  And I'm sorry that I see her ending up a heart broken single mom.  She's not a special snowflake.  Sacha will do what he did to all his other wives, and leave when it comes down to real life together and she won't put up with his demands and doing jack to help out.

Tania is such an idiot.  If that other dude were your soulmate, you'd still be with him (unless he died).  I get honesty, but sometimes you need to lie for peace and harmony. 

The thing that bugs me about Jazmine is that she realizes and WANTS to be in a yin/yang relationship.  She WANTS to be with an extrovert because she thinks it's a good balance. If you sought out a relationship with an extrovert, it's hard to understand why you'd be upset that they were extroverted.  

I'm not one who wants to be out partying, but I would probably not pick a life partner who was into that lifestyle because while I don't want to be with someone who is the polar opposite of me.  If I met a guy who wanted to be out in the streets partying and drinking and being loud, I wouldn't be into him because I find all that tiring. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

She doesn't strike me as someone emotionally stable enough to be able to genuinely love anyone so I don't believe she ever loved him the way a normal, well-adjusted person loves their partner. I think she loved him in whatever capacity she's capable when she thought he was a rich, malleable, sperm donor and ticket to the US.  I think she was disillusioned when she found he was none of those things and whatever "love-like" feelings she had for him evaporated.  And I have no doubt if he goes groveling back to her and bends to her demands those "love-like" feelings will be rekindled for her.

All of this. She is probably not capable of being an equal partner in a long term relationship, she wants the drama.  Life on the farm will bore her to death, and really, God forbid she actually has a baby,  I just don't think she can handle it.

She want, needs the drama. A peaceful, give-and-take adult relationship is probably not in her cards.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Don’t bother. Put those two hours to better use, like taking a nap or reading a book.

Or learning a new language so you can communicate with your foreign love 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

I agree he wants to be here in the US. But I think if he could at least "harvest the US dollar" thru the generosity of his American wife, he'd be OK for a while....might start looking for another American sponsor.

If Maykul had a backbone he would come here and immediately leave BigAnge.  However, sadly, I think he does not know what he is in for - being a 'house husband' and doing all the work at home with those litter of kids and the sick meemaw.

• Love 3

I'm pretty sure Blake was drinking in anger at dinner with the frozen finn.  When he ordered the first drink and she went off like a school marm he got pissed and decided he was going to double down just out of spite.  He was annoyed already at the fact she'd called an audible on going to the pre party.  I find her incredibly un-likeable...the way she just sits there and coldly states "I think I'm going to go.  Yes, I'm going to go. Bye." It's like she isn't even willing to accept that she's sorta being a bitch...that there's any aspect of her behaviour that might be questioned.  She could try and at least be a little apologetic..."I'm sorry hun but I just don't feel like I'm up for a big thing with your friends.  You go and have a blast."

The baseline issue really is just that they aren't compatible and I don't know how they got this far even.  However, I don't know how many people will be compatible with her...

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

I'm pretty sure Blake was drinking in anger at dinner with the frozen finn.  When he ordered the first drink and she went off like a school marm he got pissed and decided he was going to double down just out of spite.  He was annoyed already at the fact she'd called an audible on going to the pre party.  I find her incredibly un-likeable...the way she just sits there and coldly states "I think I'm going to go.  Yes, I'm going to go. Bye." It's like she isn't even willing to accept that she's sorta being a bitch...that there's any aspect of her behaviour that might be questioned.  

The baseline issue really is just that they aren't compatible and I don't know how they got this far even.  However, I don't know how many people will be compatible with her...

The sad truth is they do not know each other, he has no money, she has no sense of humor, they have nothing in common, there is no love between them, she has only packed that long line girdle and bra top in every color of the rainbow and pairs them with ugly waitress shoes...she only wants a green card, what is Broke Blake getting out of this relationship? Seriously, does he think he will have a real marriage? I am guessing there is no sex, (would she just lay there staring at the ceiling?).

If Blake has a real drinking problem, (other than some bitch calling him out every time he has a boozy slushy), that is sad but she is not going to fix it, the only thing she can do is change her reaction.

Oy, these people...stupid as the day is long.

• Love 10
On 1/20/2020 at 3:39 PM, Matty said:

Someone remarked that Mike only served Bojangles one pancake at breakfast. Maybe since Bojangles only has four teeth that’s about all he can handle while gumming it down. 

If he allows the pancakes to bypass the critical point of syrup absorption that turns the cakes into a gross paste this should not be an issue. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Boston said:

If Maykul had a backbone he would come here and immediately leave BigAnge.  However, sadly, I think he does not know what he is in for - being a 'house husband' and doing all the work at home with those litter of kids and the sick meemaw.

He can't leave immediately. Angela could cancel his green card. He'd have to do about 2 yrs in Angelasville before he'd be guaranteed a permanent green card. 

Does anyone know if Michael has any formal education, degree, skills, trades? What would he be doing if he got here? He seems interested in business but without an employment history, he wouldn't qualify for a loan. Maybe something really small like importing stuff on a really small scale from Nigeria? I'm just trying to picture what he'd be doing to furlough out of Angelasville every day for a few hours.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think Michael sold used cars in Nigeria until Angela decreed he couldn’t work anymore. 

edited to add: that sales job would explain why he's such a glib "lahr" and probably why he's been tasked with the job of convincing Skyla to donate an "aig"-"What will it take for me to get you to agree to being an egg donor today..." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4

Regarding Blake & Jazmin, if I'm remembering correctly,  Jazmin & her sister had entered some lottery to move to US.  Her sister won & Jazmin did not.  How ironic she then connects with some guy who she has absolutely nothing in common with but lives down the street from sister.  There is no attraction whatsoever.  She has no interest in his lifestyle and he has no interest in hers.  I have no idea how they were even approved for this visa. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

He can't leave immediately. Angela could cancel his green card. He'd have to do about 2 yrs in Angelasville before he'd be guaranteed a permanent green card. 

If they include them in AT90D, if Angela crams cake into his face (again) or is otherwise physically aggressive, he might be able to leave her and stay anyway.

Edited by AZChristian
"cake" not "face"
  • Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 12:08 AM, Mu Shu said:

I like Big Ang too. The Botox on her face came out very well. She’s the only one on this show with energy and personality. 

Big Ang is the type of friend you want when shit hits the fan.   She will pull out whoop ass for the ones she cares about. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, jnymph said:

Big Ang is the type of friend you want when shit hits the fan.   She will pull out whoop ass for the ones she cares about. 

and involve you in situations where she causes the trouble and drags your ass in it with her regardless of whether you want to be involved or not!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RoxiP said:

and involve you in situations where she causes the trouble and drags your ass in it with her regardless of whether you want to be involved or not!

Well, that's probably true !  Yikes !

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

It's her tax payin' "raht" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1