Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Choose Me

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was the scene of Sarah picking up Julianna for her dress fitting in Pillow Talk even in this episode?

Okay, I am going to make a bold statement, as we are all friends here.  Anna is worse than Leida.  There.  I said it.  Why?  Leida was HORRID - beyond horrid to Erik's kids (not acceptable AT ALL) but at least to her beloved Alless (sp?) she was normal.  Anna sacrificed her own kids, allowed them to see her being treated less than honorable by a man, then will see her groveling to ask him to choose her.  So......worst female in this show?  Anna.  Worst Male?  Erik for not defending his daughters to that horrid woman.

I got the impression the only reason Alless was normal was because of her parents involvements; I think the grandparents were the real parents to Alless.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Can someone explain to me the Tania/Syngin fight?

Tania expected him to do a woodworking course that cost $100 a week (but he said the total cost would be $800). They didn't have $800 to pay for the course (heck it seemed like he didn't have money to buy a bottle of Jack and a tiramisu)... how did Tania expect him to magic up the money? She said they would figure it out... but how can they figure it out when Tania is in Costa Rica on her girls only vacation  learning about herbal medicine. 

Plus, she wasn't willing to communicate with him beyond a minimal level.

• Love 19

Mursel & Anna - I ff, at 30-second jumps, through their whole ugly crying, what a waste. Anna's moles get flaming red when she's upset. I'm with the poster who said to kick this imbecile in the pants & roll him down the runway back to mommy. Less pee to clean up. 

Julianna & Fake Friend ex-wife - I have to agree with @sasha206 & others about not liking Sarah. Her big face, big toothy ?fake smile and big ears, ugh. Her overacting was terrible, and why did she not wash her greasy hair before her Mr. DeMille close-up? Yes, she looks a lot like pasty pudgy Michael. Something in the water?

Angela & Michael - has Angela gained another 30 pounds? Her boobs were nearly touching the interior windshield. I wonder if the K1 people interviewed Michael's friends about this odd relationship. It would explain why they kept saying "she's trashy." They're giving Michael a heads-up in case he, or she, find out they spoke to the authorities. (Look out for Angela's wrath, boys).

Mike & Crazy Ukrainian - I hope he's serious about leaving Natalie, dressed-up purse mother and the cold industrial AirB&B. Since he's now been on TV, he'll have his SM inundated with messages and pictures of, hopefully nice, American women. My wish for Mike is to find a hard-working, young, plain but pretty woman. He needs to stop going overseas. 

Blake & Frozen Finn - their car ride to the event was telling. She absolutely did not want him to touch her in any way or any where on her body. She literally cringed when he reached for her. Clearly they've not been intimate, have they?

I liked when she said that he shouldn't wear the mask because he has a nice face. And he seemed to ably defend her to his friends, though I think this scene was production driven. His constant big smiling was not congruent with his words. Is this rap group going for the Insane Clown Posse look? Just please stop. 

Tania & Syringe - Tania is clearly worried about their future living in the shed; winter is coming and Mother Tania has probably been long distance bitching to her about their grifting. She knows that she'll have to feed & otherwise support her vacation fuck buddy in a matter of hours. In her TH she expressed her letdown of coming home to reality. In this episode we were spared her constant nervous giggling, but were subjected to some nasty illogical lecturing. Syngin will come out alright, but not with this pink t-shirted, delusional female. Run Syngin! 

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I just can't feel sorry for someone who threatens to punch his or her ex-lover in the face.  

Agreed.  If any male said that to a female it would not be aired.  Plus I can't with her saying Leo was her favorite.  Gross.

45 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I got the impression the only reason Alless was normal was because of her parents involvements; I think the grandparents were the real parents to Alless.

I think that is a very valid point.

• Love 4
On 1/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Tania. This show has had its fair share of creepy old man, fetishists, gold diggers, narcissists, and fame whores, but I can say with confidence I’ve never hated a participant with the same white hot loathing that I do her. “I’ve been so lenient with you!” I don’t even know this woman and that made my blood boil. I would have absolutely handed her back her ass on a silver platter if she said that to me. What an insufferable, condescending, miserable loser. Syngin is right, she will go through her entire life claiming that no one ever understands her and victimizing herself as a pretext for controlling and demeaning everyone, but he’ll bear the brunt of it. Sure, he’s clearly a deeply damaged, unmotivated man with a Peter Pan complex. I don’t know if I would date him, but that doesn’t make him a bad person and he definitely doesn’t deserve the way she treats him like a servant worshipping at her altar. She also seemed very callous about his time in the mine, which clearly did some permanent psychological damage to him that he desperately needs therapy to process. I love him not giving a shit about her threats. "I'll leave you on the side of the road!" "Sounds pretty good right about now." HA. Eat shit, Tania.

This is going to sound weird, but Juliana and Michael’s ex-wife have one of the best, most wholesome relationships we’ve ever seen on the show. I’m hoping all the prenup shenanigans and fake parenting showdown was producer driven. I love when they were both in the car shit talking Michael. Sarah was so earnestly listening to Juliana when she was opening up about all the terrible things she’s had to go through. She actually respects Juliana and cares about her as a person instead of writing her off as an empty sugar baby or a kid. The scene between them in the bridal shop was very cute and they seem to have a great mutual friendship and understanding. Regardless of what happens between Juliana and Michael, I hope she and Sarah stay friends. It will drive Michael up the wall if nothing else.

Natalie is a gaslighting manipulator. “I threw my ring at him and he was supposed to put it back on me but he didn’t!“ So to be clear, you breaking off the engagement is a sign that HE doesn’t care? Huh? I’m sure she was being passive aggressive about saying she loved him in the interview because he had said or done something to piss her off the night before. It’s never ending with her, and she always has that vindictive deer in the headlights look. She’s beyond obnoxious. Mike needs to get out while he still can.

Watching Mursel and Anna break up 45 times was like watching high schoolers do poorly acted theater. What was up with all the kneeling and wailing? 

Re Tania:  "I’ve never hated a participant with the same white hot loathing that I do her."  I also have strong feelings but I save my white hot loathing for Anna.  She is choosing to destroy her life and the lives of those poor boys.  If we got to choose one person on the show and bitch slap them - I'd pick Anna and I would pay big for the opp!

Re Juliana and Sarah:  "This is going to sound weird, but Juliana and Michael’s ex-wife have one of the best, most wholesome relationships we’ve ever seen on the show. : Agreed again!  I don't adore Juliana but she is a bit of a little lost girl just wanting to have the childhood she never had.  Sarah may well adopt her and give that to her!

• Love 5

Did I just see Angela say, "You're scared to eat pu$$y, but you'll eat that?"  

She's so classy and open to new experiences.  Amazing.

Dude.  Mykuhl... there is no "starting a family" with this hag- her eggs done rotted already- haven't you been listening/watching your own show?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Mursel & Anna - I ff, at 30-second jumps, through their whole ugly crying, what a waste. Anna's moles get flaming red when she's upset. I'm with the poster who said to kick this imbecile in the pants & roll him down the runway back to mommy. Less pee to clean up. 

Julianna & Fake Friend ex-wife - I have to agree with @sasha206 & others about not liking Sarah. Her big face, big toothy ?fake smile and big ears, ugh. Her overacting was terrible, and why did she not wash her greasy hair before her Mr. DeMille close-up? Yes, she looks a lot like pasty pudgy Michael. Something in the water?

Angela & Michael - has Angela gained another 30 pounds? Her boobs were nearly touching the interior windshield. I wonder if the K1 people interviewed Michael's friends about this odd relationship. It would explain why they kept saying "she's trashy." They're giving Michael a heads-up in case he, or she, find out they spoke to the authorities. (Look out for Angela's wrath, boys).

Mike & Crazy Ukrainian - I hope he's serious about leaving Natalie, dressed-up purse mother and the cold industrial AirB&B. Since he's now been on TV, he'll have his SM inundated with messages and pictures of, hopefully nice, American women. My wish for Mike is to find a hard-working, young, plain but pretty woman. He needs to stop going overseas. 

Blake & Frozen Finn - their car ride to the event was telling. She absolutely did not want him to touch her in any way or any where on her body. She literally cringed when he reached for her. Clearly they've not been intimate, have they?

I liked when she said that he shouldn't wear the mask because he has a nice face. And he seemed to ably defend her to his friends, though I think this scene was production driven. His constant big smiling was not congruent with his words. Is this rap group going for the Insane Clown Posse look? Just please stop. 

Tania & Syringe - Tania is clearly worried about their future living in the shed; winter is coming and Mother Tania has probably been long distance bitching to her about their grifting. She knows that she'll have to feed & otherwise support her vacation fuck buddy in a matter of hours. In her TH she expressed her letdown of coming home to reality. In this episode we were spared her constant nervous giggling, but were subjected to some nasty illogical lecturing. Syngin will come out alright, but not with this pink t-shirted, delusional female. Run Syngin! 

And WHO wears a 70s tube top with a BRA sticking out.. Good God, Angela is so trashy.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I guess I’m the odd person out when I say that this episode could have used 25% more Murcel and Anna caterwauling. 😜

Raise your hand if you started laughing at some point during all the crying and carrying on. 

Me!!!.. I felt not one bit of sadness.. laughing and anger at them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Boston said:

Anna, do you really want a stunted, wimpy, mama's boy that you will be treating like a child the rest of your life to live with your smart, beautiful sons??? you will lose your sons.. I hope he doesn't come back.. but who knows.. she keeps chasing him.. GIRL, GET SOME PRIDE.  I would NOT want some low IQ guy crying on my floor.. my shoe would have been in his ass a long time ago.. and really, the sex was that good???? I doubt it.. I don't think she knows what 'good' is like.. again.. GROSS

annaandmurcel.jpg

And let's not forget one that blows his nasty snot in a kleenex and chunks it on the table with a disgusting thud because it has so much snot.......gross!   This man cannot smell good between the kleenex, the peeing on the seat and the blue shirt that is permanently attached to the body.  I am gagging.  Truly gagging.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I am single again..long story.. I am looking for a dude with an IQ of about 80, short arms, a crybaby, and mommas boy, and hates kids.. NOT.. this is what Anna wants?  go on eHarmony girl, state what you really want, not some schlub from another country

You left out an important trait. You want someone who you can't actually talk to because you don't speak a common language. So you can have a whole life of one-word sentences and Google Translate. And someone whose family thinks you're a dirty whore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, StitchPunk said:

I hope Mursel goes back to Turkey. He doesn't have anyone if the relationship doesn't work out. Her kids don't care and hate him, her mom hates him, everyone hates him because she keeps telling everyone things that aren't their business. She's expecting him to sacrifice everything for her while she keeps everything. 

Jasmine seems fine. Blake is completely unsupportive of her with how he keeps pushing his judgy friends on her. She showed up and lied about liking it. I wonder if she might not be as fluent in English as she seems or might be selfconscious about her English. She said she can't understand his music. Maybe she seems so closed off because she's worried about how she sounds or understanding people. Especially when they make their disdain so obvious. She didn't seem to judge them. She just doesn't like the same stuff. She never tried to stop anyone else from enjoying it. 

I agree with Mursel.  I don't like Anna's kids at all.  IMO kids don't have any say in what adults do.  But Anna keeps telling everybody their business and that's wrong.  You can't have everybody be in your relationship.

Why is Jasmin even with Blake if she doesn't like the thing he's passionate about.  His friends are adults and have the right to an opinion but I sense they didn't like Jasmin from the beginning.  

I kind of get Tania wanting to go to Costa Rica and learn from indigenous people, because there is a world outside of Europe,  but I think she's very mean to Syngin.  Sometimes they act like they  hate each other, sometimes they don't.  As for her making soap, don't care, a lot of "legitimate" soaps have caused my skin to itch, so there is that.

I don't get Natalie because at first she wanted a baby with Michael, but then she told him she didn't love him; so why does she want a baby with him?  I wouldn't marry a man who doesn't believe in God either, but she and Michael should have talked about that before he came to see her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Re: "Finnish Robot Girl & Rap Label VP Guy", from what I remember,  his parents are buying a house and living in the apartment while waiting for it to close.  Their son & GF will take over the apartment.  

Re: "Big Mike and Nutty Ukraine Girl", I agree with you,  DMarie019!  He is one of those guys who you fall in love with for their personality.   I think he's adorable! 

See, now TLC should be listening to us.  All of us that like boys seem to be half in love with Big Mike.  You can give us nice, good, wholesome people that we like and we will tune in for that.  They don't all have to be disgusting like Angela, Tania, and snot-boy Mursel!!!!!

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Opine said:

See, now TLC should be listening to us.  All of us that like boys seem to be half in love with Big Mike.  You can give us nice, good, wholesome people that we like and we will tune in for that.  They don't all have to be disgusting like Angela, Tania, and snot-boy Mursel!!!!!

Snot-Boy Mursel made me laugh!  Did you see him slam his snot rag to the ground!? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I guess I’m the odd person out when I say that this episode could have used 25% more Murcel and Anna caterwauling. 😜

Raise your hand if you started laughing at some point during all the crying and carrying on. 

*throws both in the air and waves 'em like I just don't care*

We lost it during the airport scene when Mursel came running back for one more hug from Mommy Anna before she pushed him away and then he graced us with one last robotic "An-na." The husband said that it was like Mursel was trying for that Darcey/Tom airport moment but it was even more pathetic. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, liammaam said:

Did I just see Angela say, "You're scared to eat pu$$y, but you'll eat that?"  

I didn't see her press her lips together for the "P" sound and thought it looked more like "coochie" but definitely something about Michael not eating at the Y. 

52 minutes ago, Boston said:

And WHO wears a 70s tube top with a BRA sticking out.. Good God, Angela is so trashy.

I guess we should be grateful she's wearing a bra at all? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Jasmin and Blake. Neither seem to be big talkers. They are both really into image and looks, so maybe it will work out. Jasmin's botox/fillers must be wearing out because she is starting to smile a little bit. I think she almost laughed once, too. Her face even moved a little. But there are lots of articles about how people in Finland don't do small talk and only speak to close friends, and even then minimally, so maybe it's normal. I don't know.

I went to school with a Finnish girl, (actually I believe she may have been born here) and compared to the Americans, she was definitely not a small talker, nor did she share much about herself. She told us she just wasn't the type of person to do much sharing on a personal level. Jazmin reminds me of her, but Jazmin is far colder. At least our classmate had a sense of humor and didn't try to rain on everyone else's parade.

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I didn't see her press her lips together for the "P" sound and thought it looked more like "coochie" but definitely something about Michael not eating at the Y.

I’m sure she was springtime fresh after her international flight.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my opinion, when you are a parent, your children come first. Your first obligation should be to them. Making yourself happy at their expense is the epitome of selfishness. They didn’t ask to be born, they didn’t ask their parents to get divorced and they didn’t ask their mother to become engaged to a useful idiot who, other than beekeeping, has nothing in common with her OR her kids.

Yes, I am a dinosaur. I believe that kids need to be nurtured, heard, respected and paid attention to. I think you need to put your phone away when your kids want to interact with you. Presenting them with a new mommy or daddy (like many of these morons do) without the relationship occurring organically is a recipe for trouble. If Anna feels lonely or horny or under appreciated, that’s just too damned bad. Her sons already know how it feels to be abandoned by an adult (their father).  Now mom puts herself and her love life ahead of them as well, “abandoning” them once again?  I guess they are just chopped liver.

Anna already guilted them into feeling responsible when she whined about how they are going to grow up and she’s going to be left all alone (cue the tiniest of violins). Then she guilted the oldest one when she told him he should be happy that it’s not working out with Mursel. I just can’t with that woman.

100%.  When a parent, who is responsible for your physical and emotional safety brings a stranger into a child's life, asking the kids to live with this person and embrace them as family (not to mention boinks them loud enough for your boys to hear the first night this weirdo is in their home)... they deserve to have a voice.  That's a HUGE life change.

I just had a whole long, ranty reply agreeing with you @Auntie Anxiety, and then the power went out.  So I'll just say, I 100% agree with you.  Even if Anna and Mursel are play-acting for the cameras to get "famous," the boys' eyes and resigned way of speaking about their mom says it all.  They are going to carry this BS their whole life.  It's so sad.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Can someone explain to me the Tania/Syngin fight?

Tania expected him to do a woodworking course that cost $100 a week (but he said the total cost would be $800). They didn't have $800 to pay for the course (heck it seemed like he didn't have money to buy a bottle of Jack and a tiramisu)... how did Tania expect him to magic up the money? She said they would figure it out... but how can they figure it out when Tania is in Costa Rica on her girls only vacation  learning about herbal medicine? 

Surely, they are not penniless. He was working in Capetown right up until he left for the States, right? And she has the thousands necessary to sponsor him...I'm assuming. I think he could have done something but just wanted the time off (which is also legitimate).

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my opinion, when you are a parent, your children come first. Your first obligation should be to them. Making yourself happy at their expense is the epitome of selfishness. They didn’t ask to be born, they didn’t ask their parents to get divorced and they didn’t ask their mother to become engaged to a useful idiot who, other than beekeeping, has nothing in common with her OR her kids.

Yes, I am a dinosaur. I believe that kids need to be nurtured, heard, respected and paid attention to. I think you need to put your phone away when your kids want to interact with you. Presenting them with a new mommy or daddy (like many of these morons do) without the relationship occurring organically is a recipe for trouble. If Anna feels lonely or horny or under appreciated, that’s just too damned bad. Her sons already know how it feels to be abandoned by an adult (their father).  Now mom puts herself and her love life ahead of them as well, “abandoning” them once again?  I guess they are just chopped liver.

Anna already guilted them into feeling responsible when she whined about how they are going to grow up and she’s going to be left all alone (cue the tiniest of violins). Then she guilted the oldest one when she told him he should be happy that it’s not working out with Mursel. I just can’t with that woman.

I think Anna hoped Mursel would be good for her boys. On two occasions, Mursel said something like, "and I was willing to come here and help her with the boys." I think she was trying to consider the boys and discussed them a lot w/ Mursel bc Mursel already had a plan when he arrived (" I'll be like a big brother to the older two but hopefully be a father figure to the youngest one.")

I think, at a certain point, a parent has to decide what he/she thinks will be best for the kids. And then the kids need go along w/ what the parent decides. Without a bunch of grumbling.

I personally don't think Mursel was a good choice for Anna's family bc of the language, cultural and religious differences. I would never have chosen him! But being a single parent can be very difficult. She may have felt really overwhelmed and desperate for help. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was the scene of Sarah picking up Julianna for her dress fitting in Pillow Talk even in this episode?

Yes, they went to the bridal shop and Juliana tried on her dress. Long lace sleeves and a deep V. Mehhh Not what I would have chosen for her body type. But it was OK

On 1/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't get Natalie because at first she wanted a baby with Michael, but then she told him she didn't love him; so why does she want a baby with him?  I wouldn't marry a man who doesn't believe in God either, but she and Michael should have talked about that before he came to see her.

At that point, I was just glad she was not wearing that black and white houndstooth skirt....again.

At this point, I would liken her to Capt. Ahab from the novel Moby Dick. She is completed consumed by her need to conquer the will of this man and is using every manipulation, machination and trick in the book to do so. You can see the calm reassurance turn into flattery, then steely resolve, then blind determination and finally to full on crazed obsession, as the episodes go by.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I just can't feel sorry for someone who threatens to punch his or her ex-lover in the face.  

I don't think it was a threat.  She was sharing her feelings about what she felt like doing, not what she intended to do.   

• Love 16
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Angela should have taken a page from Darcey's book about freshening up after a long flight. 

If there is one thing that could possibly make Angela less appealing, it would be her reeking of Angel.  I picture her more of a Jean Nate gal, anyway.  😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, liammaam said:

If there is one thing that could possibly make Angela less appealing, it would be her reeking of Angel.  I picture her more of a Jean Nate gal, anyway.  😉

Jean Nate was my mom's favorite!  I had bought some for her shortly before she died,  I have it under my bathroom sink. I actually pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, if you use it lightly,  it's not bad,  kind of a citrus scent.  I envision Angela having a dollar store designer brand knock off stored in her boob bra. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Yes, they went to the bridal shop and Juliana tried on her dress.

Juliana was shown waiting for Sarah to pick her up while carrying her uncovered wedding gown. It looked like she was being attacked by a giant swan. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, endure said:

And this was the beginning of the famous Mursel Murse formerly known as The Bagilinni 💼 🙃💁🏼‍♀️

Well, the Mursel Murse is from Turkey....making it infinitely better than the Bagilinni...or anything else save for men named Mursel who seem to somehow be inferior in oh so many ways

• Love 2

Shockingly, I'm Team Jazmin this week.  She was actually animated and sounded sincere about her feelings in her TH before the rap show.  And my god his friends suck.  She's not like us so we hate her.  She admitted that rap wasn't her taste.  She went to the show to be supportive.  Why isn't that enough?  I don't know of anyone that requires their partner to go to their job to feel supported.  Not like my SIL is popping into my brother's classroom just for giggles.

And I love delusional Grangela.  Our odds on appeal are so good, we're gonna get it, it's 60%.  Totes great odds on the man 20 years younger from a country known for scams (was he a prince at some point, or was that just the dude who met his woman in Vietnam and got ice cream shoved in his face?).

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

(was he a prince at some point, or was that just the dude who met his woman in Vietnam and got ice cream shoved in his face?).

That Prince was "Lowo", also from Nigeria. (Coincidence? hmmmm) Lowo only got ice cream in his face, poor MyKuhl has had whole cakes thrust upon him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Tania was so mean to Syngin. She got an unpredictable mood swing on that car ride. My opinion? She wants an alpha Male. Someone to bring home the bacon and she'll provide the sex, basically.  But she still wants him to obey her and hand over his paycheck at the end of the week. Can't have it both ways, honey.  The Male provider with the gainful employment isn't going to obey you & take your sh**. Nobody is worth that mess. 

Alien Mike is so level headed, I'm beginning to think he *is* an alien. Never seen someone so calm and collected especially on this show (Scratch that- May-Kuhl is always calm). I hope he moves on and finds someone who will respect him. I was rooting for this couple so I'm not happy about this seeming split. 

I can't believe Anna is only a year or so older than I am. She looks older than 38. She is a manipulative desperate swine. Her sons deserve better. They beat the horse to death with their segment. 

Juliana and Sara? I hope it's innocent. But Sara seemed mood altered.  Too flighty and bubbly.  Maybe she's got the good mood boosters to keep it together. If she's legit though, I like her. Nothing there not to like so far. I liked hearing Juliana's back story. She seems to have lived a whole lifetime already by her age. I hope Michael gets less creepy but I doubt it. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I kind of get Tania wanting to go to Costa Rica and learn from indigenous people, because there is a world outside of Europe,  but I think she's very mean to Syngin.  Sometimes they act like they  hate each other, sometimes they don't. 

It was ironic that she was complaining that while in SA, he proposed that they run off to visit Thailand.  I thought “why not, you’re young and unencumbered” but she acted like it was sooo irresponsible.  I wonder if it would have been irresponsible if it had been her idea instead of his.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't think it was a threat.  She was sharing her feelings about what she felt like doing, not what she intended to do.   

It doesn't matter to me if it was a valid threat or not.  If Mike said that to Natalie, not once but twice, this board would erupt.  That's a very childish way to express yourself.  And if she says it so easily to Mursel, makes me wonder what she says to her children when they do something she doesn't like.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Jean Nate was my mom's favorite!  I had bought some for her shortly before she died,  I have it under my bathroom sink. I actually pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, if you use it lightly,  it's not bad,  kind of a citrus scent.  I envision Angela having a dollar store designer brand knock off stored in her boob bra. 

Mine too!  And the tell-tale sign that my mom was going to have sex with my dad.  The bathroom wreaked of it and then suddenly their door would be closed.  Once they came out, and my smart ass teenage self said, "I didn't think you guys still did that."

• LOL 9
16 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

I personally don't think Mursel was a good choice for Anna's family bc of the language, cultural and religious differences. I would never have chosen him! But being a single parent can be very difficult. She may have felt really overwhelmed and desperate for help. 

You are right, Anna should have never gotten involved with Mursel, besides the language and religion issues he is a burden financially, she kept him a secret from her kids, she could have included them in skype sessions so they could get to know each other.

What did he do in Turkey, do we know? What sort of job can he get here?

She has 3 children and spent money on getting a what seems to be half wit man to the US, I find it hard to believe she could not find a half wit man in her home town.  

So in the end we know he thinks her beekeeping skills suck, hates her kids and lied to his family about her having kids and she is okay knowing this information but still thinks he is the one for her. 

She lacks the ability to judge his lack of character so maybe they are meant for each other.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 9